Main Disc. Thread -- The New Wealth Experience

Love it man, I can see the shift just in the clarity you have on your problems/goals! Stoked to see how this journey unfolds for you homie

1 Like

Are you ready to commit at 6 months to that stack (no matter what new subs are released) and reap the rewards of growth?

2 Likes

Thank you. There is something unreal in NR. @Parsifal mentioned the law of attraction and it got me thinking and making potential connections I didn’t see before. As I just wrote in a journal post I now understand some things on a conceptual level.

3 Likes

I am. More than ever

5 Likes

Then could we upgrade our customs in which there are wealth cores?

later edit
I found the answer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, we have the rebuild option in the Q store for 50 U$, even cheaper depending on your rank.
Thats for any custom you ever made, to rebuild it to whatever the latest tech we have.

4 Likes

That’s right, I was not sure if this case was covered by that upgrade method.

Its what they have always done, I dont see them changing that policy now.

Im gonna leave the quote here just in case…

2 Likes

do you have to washout or can you switch it seamlessly?

I dont think theres a hard rule over that, since its the same custom, only updated, I dont see a reason for a washout.
I wouldnt do one, unless I had a specific reason for doing one.

1 Like

You can switch seamlessly. The New Wealth Experience in Nouveau RICH seems to be stacking quite well with wealth subs that DON’T contain it.

13 Likes

Moving discussion here:

3 Likes

NWE is subtle & beautiful

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign should this thread be locked if the discussion is now elsewhere?

1 Like

Yes, it should.

1 Like