Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Primal (Free Upgrade Now Available!)

Primal Mogul

But be careful. Girls who work with you will also end up wanting to play with you lol.

9 Likes

In that case, you must incorporate ROTNW because it is likely that they in the future will want some kind of treat or let’s say dessert.

4 Likes

Oh, Khan Black already opened that door for me :wink:

4 Likes

This definitely is a masterpiece! A way of life… I feel it deep, you may think that the fruit of the program is the results but really the results come from a changed perspective and mindset; it’s a way of life… I think we’ll get to appreciate this program to the utmost with time now that we’ve planted the seed

22 Likes

@AnswerGroup - Would the new Primal me the best of the current subs in the seductions category to stack with Heartstrong in order to find the perfect girlfriend while still having fun with a few different girls until you find the perfect one, or is Wanted/WB better suited?

When I did a long run of WB, I still thought that you could take WB that route even with the harem scripting.

Still on washout yet reading New Primal thread and remembering the post below that explain the difference between an Alpha and a Primal man.

6 Likes

Which door?

Is it from Primal? or Primal Seduction?

1 Like

On my 3rd rest day and feeling a bit of fatigue as well.

I’m guessing it could partly be from my loops of Emperor. I’ll take it easier next cycle.

Hang in there mate

3 Likes

3mins of Primal I had the turbulence of force below my daintain , synchronous with KB effect.
Am stacking with KB ST4.

4 Likes

Primal guys I’m running primal!!! But please keep in mind I’ve been on khan black healing for 5 cycles so this might be why it’s manifesting so heavily.

10 Likes

Hard to say for now I’m having recon.

Primal dominance during sex is there, or at least work in progress!

3 Likes

I am still holding back on Primal till i complete a few cycles of KB.

My good friend @Yazooneh inspired me to stay on KB. What i might do is after this cycle is to add in Primal and continue KB.

1 Like

My plan for the next three months is to use The New Primal and Chosen: Way of Nature. I haven’t used either yet and they’ve been sitting in my downloads. I’m excited for it. I think it’s gonna be fun, probably challenging at times but I think it’s going to be really great.

1 Like

Ahaaa, so me praising KB to you meant nothin?? I see how it is…

1 Like

@Lovage has been a tremendous source of inspiration for me through life’s highs and lows. His influence was pivotal in my decision to join the Khan Black Club, embarking on this remarkable journey of life. Let’s all unite and ride this wave together, embracing the adventure that lies ahead.

@SaintSovereign @Fire please upgrade @lovage to senior alchemist thanks in advance.

8 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

Walking down the street it’s like younger women can’t help but stare at me.

Internally I am lowkey in recon hell

Feeling super needy for love, to the point I let a girl cuff me last night after only a month of dating. And yet I’m keeping my options with another girl open, I’m supposed to see her tonight actually but I have an out if I decide not to cheat on day 1 lmao

Not sure how seriously I want to take this relationship, but at the same time I am hyper needy internally for this girls love and obsession. At times like these it’s a struggle to not let it manifest into my behavior and stay cool

Stack is New Emperor + New Primal + DR Phoenix (new rebirth)

I think the recon is coming from rebirth honestly, might have to drop it for the sake of my sanity and bring LBFH back

21 Likes

Update - didn’t cheat on the new gf, chilled with the boys for like 4 hours instead. Ate some dope Malaysian food (7/10 @Luther24), talked shit, listened to music, hung out on the rooftop. Life was good and I stopped worrying.

Possible recon remedy - hang out with good friends and bask in the masculine glory of a fraternity of men on the path of high value/high ROI living.

10 Likes

In my case new LBFH works like magic for this

3 Likes