Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Primal (Free Upgrade Now Available!)

Freaky… I’m watching an Al Pacino movie right now, thinking about how much I love the guy, new favorite actor, and then all of a sudden I decide to re-read the primal script and come to this.

Life has so many cool coincidences when you run subs.

4 Likes

Similar initial results here as UberElysium.

I was productive and was able to finish a lot of task very early in the day, and a big factor was I didn’t overthink, and I had a good time doing it.

That inner game, and masculine energy from using Primal is great.

As for dominance this one definitely has it.

Some of the things that happened today:

Called out a stranger’s rude behavior.

Voice was noticeably louder and clearer.

Paid a monthly occurring debt. One of many but one down for the month.

Been a while but enjoyed driving a stick and moved heavy items for our business.

Also drove to a supplier to get more items, I didn’t want to postpone it until later in the day. I wanted results now, and I had energy to spare.

On the romantic front, I was having a conversation, and not sure if a slight shit test but I almost yawned when I noticed I didn’t like what I was hearing.

The talk wasn’t positive and I wasn’t in the mood to simply agree.

My attention and interest dwindled very quickly and I didn’t spend time or energy on it.

It’s Primal but this effect on me is also very reminiscent of PS and Khan.

I focused on what I liked and ignored what I didn’t. I wasn’t irritated. Just shrugged it off and moved on.

I did use 5 mins of New Primal with 3 minutes of the New Emperor, but what I’m feeling right now, at least in my very early testing reminds me of what I liked the most in Khan. The chill.

Overthinking, over worrying, stress, irritability, and anxiety are some of the biggest chains I’d like to break.

Excellent emotional regulation is also something I’d like to possess.

It’s all a part of the massive inner game overhaul I’d like to achieve while also improving external factors such as my finances, status and physical looks.

It’s my first rest day today, and this one is a top candidate for my next cycle.

I’m eagerly anticipating OG Wanted and will decide from there what goes in the custom.

PS is still very tempting however, specially after reading the reviews of some of our brothers here.

Being effortlessly charismatic, naturally seductive and being able to seduce, and have great conversations at will at anytime is a great perk to have.

I have yet to see the romantic effects of Primal, it’s very early, but I’m also wondering if this also has sexual skills improvements as a bonus.

P.S.

I’d like to say that I also like the “World is yours” mentioned in the description. I remember it well.

I’d like to truly believe this and internalize it, and have the skills, brawn’s and brains to make it happen.

30 Likes

@Fire @SaintSovereign

I might have missed it but does New Primal also have sexual skills improvements like in PS and Wanted?

2 Likes

Maybe it’s a sign for you to add this to ur stack now :eyes:

1 Like

Here.

1 Like

The only recon I’m experiencing is the crying of the soul @SaintSovereign has referred to multiple times. It’s a sort of grieving over my life and my old self. The funeral of the old self. Where I still have a touchy sentiment for the deceased even though I’m getting ready for the funeral banquet, knowing… there will be hot ladies to console and… FUCK! :blush:

Edit:
The recon has seemed to pass upon writing this post. Nice.

8 Likes

Just watched Scarface - the Al Pacino Primal way to get girls?

If you like a girl, kill her Mob Boss Boyfriend.

Who cares if he’s the boss of the entire shindig?! YOU’RE the boss!

5 Likes

As Futurama is saying

3 Likes

The program seems to make girls skip happily because I’m used to great attention from all females on the day to day (khan and wanted for years does the trick) but the one thing that doesn’t usually happen that is happening now is that three different girls have begun to skip around or prance around like little girls upon seeing me, in an attempt to get my attention… which is very welcome because it was super cute!

Nice program, I’m beginning to enjoy it!

29 Likes

I felt that this morning from Phoenix.

More reviews please!!

1 Like

Primal is fun :wink: good vibes

6 Likes

Tested one loop (3 min) yesterday and what can I say, just Primal stuff but a lot stronger. Confidence and social prowess was on point, had a zen kind of feeling all day yesterday, and woke up today after some vivid dreams and just thinking… get your s…t together and create the life that you want.

Some minor recon today as it was on a rest day originally but it eased quite quickly and turned into flow. I have always vibed well with Primal as it really turns me into a very natural part of me with being fully authentic and playful. It’s just so in your face, raw, and masculine, and I feel it’s a good fit for any man who likes to really go his own way and craft all areas of his life in the colors of a primal man.

36 Likes

Oh, Lort! I’m probably going to set my 2 customs aside for 3 months while I test out Primal and SSX together. Since I bought Primal months ago and never used it. I think it’s just time!

9 Likes

First day of running Primal for me was full of recon. I also had lots of things to do and drank two coffees so it’s hard to say if it was 100% Primal.
It seems tho that I’m having some recon with primal, which I guess it’s a good sign since I know I have some work to do.

7 Likes

are you on primal rn?

1 Like

First loop yesterday, I ran 5 min primal et 5 min new emp.

Now I’ll keep working with that stack for 3 weeks and see how it goes while we wait for Khan :clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

Stack is New Emperor + New Primal + New Rebirth (Phoenix)

Ran Emperor + Phoenix today

Will run Primal + Phoenix on Thursday

And I’ll report back 🫡

9 Likes

Primal Mogul

But be careful. Girls who work with you will also end up wanting to play with you lol.

10 Likes

In that case, you must incorporate ROTNW because it is likely that they in the future will want some kind of treat or let’s say dessert.

4 Likes