Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Love Bomb (2024 -- Now Available -- Free Upgrade!)

Yes. Love Bomb Stacks well with Primal Nights and Heartsong according to the sales page.

4 Likes

It was a cold, cold day for those bandits. Warm for me, the sun’s rays burning my skin, slowly turning into a hue of rich pink.

Warm for me. Cold for them. For the evil will never feel sunlight again.

And they will remember the day they encountered John “Avengers68” Wingliss.

Jokes aside, PLEASE be careful everyone and remember that subliminal audio is a tool for focused thought and help you accomplish many things, but doesn’t make you invincible.

While I believe the subliminal helped as you said, you’re also clearly a badass at the core. Not trying to take away from your amazing report because it made my morning, I just don’t want anyone to act reckless.

26 Likes

hahaha ! No I was not going like that without thinking. It is a hot place but there is a peace process and many NGOs are going there to help the communities. USAID is here also etc. well the subliminals helped me keep my cool and have clear thoughts, there is no doubt about it !

8 Likes

Hey @SaintSovereign can you take a look at the question I asked about love Bomb and sanguine please?

It’s a very broad question. What are you trying to achieve with these various choices? Will help give you a better answer.

1 Like

@Sebastian_Po

For extra peace of mind:

2 Likes

my main concern is that love and lust seems to be two different type of aura …I am sure how the recipient of these two aura will feel….I imagine will be quite confused ? :thinking:

1 Like

Please check the post before this post of yours.

Ok I didn’t know I was being broad, let me think and be more specific, maybe I’ll answer my own question before I ask you again.

yeah,I read it,still,doesn’t ease my concern…but no worry,I guess I will figure it out by experimenting . :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Please look at this query, @SaintSovereign

1 Like

Do you love to get a blowjob?

If so then you have love and Lust generated

:wink:

5 Likes

I can tell you my wife was not confused at all. The two mixed quite well.

2 Likes

Not if you’re using it with a romantic partner you’re in love with. The scripting for Love Bomb’s aura stops it from being abused anyway. It’ll some simply shift in a way where it works. And Love Bomb isn’t just an “aura of love.” Much more to it that will make titles like Primal Nights work better.

18 Likes

Readint the copy, this is exactly what would happen to the LB update! A bit clearer of a distinction between this and LBFH, and more focus on the selflove stuff and the profound effect the aura can have on you! The addition of scripting to ingest and apply new enlightening experiences is also an amazing addon as the original always gave me so many positive realisations, revelations and all that!

Cant wait to try this sub after my washiut! Already ordered a custom with this and sanguine, this may just be a sub ill keep using forever!

3 Likes

Surprised I never tried Libertine and LBFH back in the day.

1 Like

I’m thinking of making a similar custom. Let me know how that works out!

I am building the same

What is in your custom?

Ok @SaintSovereign , so

Love Bomb’s self love

This scripting is dedicated to igniting a fervent, all-encompassing love for yourself. This scripting nurtures a deep affection for every facet of your being — your physical attributes, your emotional landscape, your intellectual prowess, the very soul of your cognition. It champions you to revel in your uniqueness, celebrating your individuality in a world thirsty for authentic expressions of love.

Sanguine: The Elixir’s self love

Sanguine: The Elixir also contains some of the self-love scripting from Love Bomb for Humanity, thoughtfully reimagined and tailored to harmonize with this title’s goals. This scripting nurtures a deep and abiding love for yourself, and helps you to radiate that energy outwards like a beacon of peace, inviting others to mirror that resplendent energy back to you. This will invoke a profound healing effect in not only yourself, but those you care about.

I’m looking to fix self esteem & love issues for myself, it seems like the scripting in love Bomb is more intense than the elixir, I’m really trying to find the difference between these two subs for self love repair, if that makes sense?

1 Like

If your looking for Self Esteem and Love issues, this is 100% Love Bomb. Not even close, re-read the copy and use your gut here, we need to stop over complicating.

There is elements of love bomb for humanity in the elixar, but 99% of the script is going to be geared towards emotional healing. If you want those other elements, either could work.

If you only want to address self esteem issues and love issues with yourself, then Love Bomb is for this specific use case.

3 Likes