Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Love Bomb (2024 -- Now Available -- Free Upgrade!)

They most certainly don’t do the same thing. For your use case, use Love Bomb. I REALLY think you’ll enjoy it.

10 Likes

Yes! Thank you for the clarity :raised_hands:

2 Likes

There is something incredibly attractive and almost a rock n roll vibe to someone who genuinely loves themselves. They don’t care and aren’t out to prove anything to anyone.

10 Likes

My custom is heavily based on trying to help me with my adhd, as well as other things that will help my quality of living. Its very much focussed on stress reduction, both directly and indirectly (in a way that i can keep using it forever no matter what situation im in).
This is how it looks like:

• sanguine
  • love bomb
  • stress displacer
  • joie de vivre
  • carpe diem ascended
  • organization perfected
  • victorys call
  • you are not alone
  • transcendental connection
  • psyche restoration
  • psyche augmentation
  • dopaminergic restoration
  • deep sleep
  • omnidimensional

And than finally the one im most unsure about but my gut was telling me this would be great if i consciously guide it towards my personal goal:

• the way of ROI
7 Likes

Is anyone stacking this with Khan ?

Doing 3 minutes with Khan st2.

Will see how it goes. It seems that LB smoothe K2’s recon.

2 Likes

Love this, was thinking about creating one like this my self just for general life enhancement as I focus on my wealth/career goals.

We have similar thoughts.
I wanted to make a feel good custom that I gona use forever. Then as always I used the pendulum method to decide the modules and this came out.

Lovebomb
Sanguine

Dopaminergic restoration
Gratitude Embodiment
Negative Energy Transmutation
Negativity Shifter
Negativity Displacer
Virtue Series Kindness
Khronos Key
Purity without
Pragya

Let’s go

9 Likes

I like it! Looks very good, also very focussed!

2 Likes

Just read the sales copy for the first time. The aspect of forgiveness reminds me of my old custom with “Path of Forgiveness” module. And I really like the new love bomb. The creativity aspect is also great.

And I read the pro tips and want to remind myself of them by quoting them here.
I really need to start journaling privately again and post the best bits in my journal here.

9 Likes

This morning when I went outside I was super relaxed when I saw the flowers starting to bloom after the winter. The sun was shining and the birds were singing.
Then, when two white vans drove by and the sunlight reflected on their surface, burst of bliss went through my body as the reflected light hit me.
LoveBomb hits way faster than all the other subs I’ve ever ran.

And just a few minutes ago, I saw the golden chain blooming and I felt this inner peace and calmness. Its just beatifull.

19 Likes

I listened to a full loop this morning and feel incredibly relaxed right now while listening to my youngest singing Let it go Frozen song. 🥹❤️

5 Likes

I’ll let this pic i clicked in my garden today speak for how I felt today…

Edit: And having fun with my 2 yo daughter’s toys

17 Likes

Beautiful photo, Which phone did you use to take this picture?

1 Like

Sounds like this would supercharge CWON. Maybe I’ll take this for a spin next cycle. I’d have to trade out DRLD though. :frowning:

1 Like

Thank you :pray:. Galaxy S22 Ultra

3 Likes

Ayyyyy

10 Likes

i might steal this custom, might throw in Primal too tho :>

2 Likes

Please steel it

Latley my sweet spot are 2 Titels (Doesn’t matter if it’s a custom or store title) per cycle.

The idea behind this custom is : to run it with my other and future titles as a booster all the way until my subliminal journey ends.

3 Likes

When does it end?