Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Love Bomb (2024 -- Now Available -- Free Upgrade!)

I’ve got no patience now
So sick of complacence now
I’ve got no patience now
So sick of complacence now
Sick of, sick of, sick of, sick of you
Time has come to pay

1 Like

@James this book overall has helped me more than anything. More than subs or even hypnosis. The sections on Kaizen questions especially.

One Small Step Can Change Your Life: The Kaizen Way Amazon.com

2 Likes

Yep that could work

Nah the original Love Bomb had lots of reports of people being treated more kindly, given gifts, etc. Love Bomb was/is all about receiving love. LBFH is kind of like infect people with love so they can spread the love virus and make the world a better place.

1 Like

What he said, and yes LB has helped me with this.

More trust, more patience, more relaxed vibe.

Note - I’m running LB in a custom with Sanguine so that’s prob helping too

1 Like

When I was in college I used Stark and I had a notoriously bitchy professor be really nice to me for no reason. You could try that too

That was my first big result from Sub Club that convinced me this shit worked ahahaha

5 Likes

Unfortunately, that book goes against the campfire policy.

2 Likes

Because of its occult nature?

Womp womp.

If I paste in the excerpt about the patience exercise and don’t mention the book’s title is that ok?

The exercise itself is practical and not esoteric at all

1 Like

Yes, that’s fine.

2 Likes

I don’t know about the original titles, but the objectives of LB mention nothing like that.

But LBfH has the following

Manifest situations in which others will “express universal love” to you through free items, a helping hand, a kind word, smiles, etc.

1 Like

And the LBFH scripting isn’t like a “virus,” as the scripting to spread love is flooded with free will scripting — it instead “spreads” through inspiration and a desire to do good for others.

6 Likes

@James regarding how to develop patience, check out these two exercises mentioned by a hermetic philosopher -

2 Likes

That’s fair lmao, I didn’t mean to make it seem like it’s overriding anyone’s free will or ACTUALLY infecting them.

Inspiration is definitely the correct word in this case

1 Like

Did you try this?
Did you manage not to blink for 7 minutes?
:flushed::pleading_face::scream::dizzy_face:😵‍💫

1 Like

LOL no I haven’t done the second one. Not blinking for 7 minutes does sound kinda crazy, but the human body is capable of amazing things once you stop placing limits on it

good then. thanks to me in past who purchased Love Bomb. and thank you for sharing your inspiring experience :slight_smile:

2 Likes

One thing I learned from Artemis Fowl, is that staring contests aka not blinking only dries out your eyes and you can’t draw your gun fast enough in a case of emergency.
So I’m not gonna try that.

Although I don’t own a gun :grimacing:

1 Like

Sanguine for that

1 Like

If that’s the case that means discussion about Hermetics and the The Kybalion isn’t allowed either correct?

1 Like

Depends on the situation. The book above was listed as “Sacred Magick,” which triggered the removal, not the fact that it discussed Hermetic thought (which is essentially what we now call “metaphysics.”) The Kybalion alleges to be a treatise on natural law and (to my knowledge) avoids occult rituals.

6 Likes