All of that? Wow. I must have a fuck ton to work through
Lol yea for me total breakdown is making me very aware of how small I been playing and making me aware of regrets and embarrassing things Iāve either said or done
I feel that a lot as well
I ran all 4 stages and the wife wants me more often each time I do. And other girls at work talk to me way more.
Should be able to drop down to stage 4 to keep that all up. Use K4 as a trigger to revivify the scripting.
I was one of the first people who bought Khan when it was released in 2019. The technology back then was pretty good, but the new tech is on a whole new level. I ran Khan for the first 3 stages, but it didnāt really do much for me back then. I think I wasnāt ready for the power of Khan back then.
Only after more than 5 years I realized that most of my issues in life stem from all the limiting beliefs, deeply ingrained shame, negative self-talk, lack of self-esteem and self-confidence. Other programs work on these as well, but Khan is much better.
I started several businesses over the years, but I always found a way to sabotage myself and go back to point one. Only to start another business a few months later ⦠and fail again. I realized the problem was in me.
So, I gave Khan a chance again. I am on the 1st stage as well and Iām experiencing the same things youāre mentioning.
Some days are true hell when Iām questioning everything about myself, life and my purpose in this life, followed by days of unbelievable calmness, clarity and direction I want to take in my life.
Itās only 2nd cycle of stage 1, but the growth Iām experiencing every day is huge. I am feeling much more mature and confident that if I persist and take action, I will achieve whatever dreams Iām looking to achieve.
Khan is really amazing title and EVERY man should run this to become better.
That custom has those 4 cores I mentioned, so st2 + 1custom. However i have an intuitive feeling that Khan is facing some internal blockages that need EB, so in Jan il replace khan with EB for a month
Do or did you all experience bad anxiety with St 1?
This is whatās kept me from being super consistent with Khan
Allow the anxiety, I too feel bad anxiety on TB. The whole point in Total Breakdown is to be OK with whatever comes up
This is the sub nudging you to talk to her and your subconscious nudging you ⦠Next time go and talk to her⦠Sometimes having someone to connect with helps with making our lives better
I just ordered a custom with Khan stage 1 and Khan Black stage 1 ⦠canāt wait to get it⦠I was running a custom with Khan stage 3 earlier this month for a week and got a lot of nudges that i needed to go back to stage 1 for a bit and heal things before i ran stage 3⦠But while i was running stage 3 i saw a decent spurt of ambition and wanting to get things moving
Outside of bad anxiety the other main thing I get with St 1 is questioning everything about myself but especially how I spend my time or what I focus on. Continually asking myself if whatever is , is actually beneficial
Even whatever Iām feeling mentally or emotionally in that moment
Iām going to start a journal today for Khan so I can track my progress and get feedback
I need to do that⦠probably start one next week once i get my new stack going
I feel like every person should run khan or emperor here at some point. Iām pretty sure thereās other subs Iām Iām missing but khan and emperor in particular seem to be the adult subs to becoming a man. Like you in the past Iāve ran khan but I never got to st4 I made it to st3 but self sabotaged to only then sub swap. Iām determined this time to make it to st4 if even I slip and fall along the way. After you get to st4 are you planning on starting over and going back to st1 or staying on st4 ?
This man I need to change my perspective I always jump to the end game, thatās how my brain works. Like for this situation in particular my mind was already jumping to Iām not established yet to be in a relationship or have sex etc so why even bother talking to her. It definitely doesnāt hurt to say hi though and just have a conversation with no motive or end game. If this happens again Iāll be ready next time. Thanks man
Oh man the entire stage has me on the edge, as if it knows every boundary and button I have and it keeps me on the last few reps of patience every time. Stage two becomes infinitely more calming
First 2 weeks were rough, got better at the beginning of the 3rd week.
Twin! I did too! I attempted to stay my hand, but couldnāt wait until the new yearš Iām really eager to post about it and I look forward to reading yours as well. See you at the top
Yeah, ant that the truth. Itās pretty hard when the person pushing your buttons is your own subconcious, it knows of weaknesses you didnāt even know you had. 
Does this mean that if I run St 1 long enough it will obliterate my anxiety and fear?
Donāt stay on it too long. Keep in mind that stages 1-3 are all healing titles dealing with healing different aspects of you. The stages build. For the best chances of that outcome, you need to finish the work.