Even if I’m running 30s loops for an entire cycle?
I thought only St 1 was feeling?
Even if I’m running 30s loops for an entire cycle?
I thought only St 1 was feeling?
Yes. It’s better to cycle through the whole program a few times, then to get stuck at a stage and never move forward. Every time you recycle the program, results will deepen.
The point of microloops isn’t even to blindly do them for a full cycle. You want to always be finding your sweet spot. The sweet spot will shift. You’re able to take more exposure time per loop.
Start at 30 seconds, and eventually try 60 seconds to see if the recon (if any) is tolerable.
Checking every few loops should be adequate.
I’m not sure, I ran a total of 8 cycles of stage one over the years and i do feel as if it obliterated a lot of them, I’m certain it helps because I did 5 cycles of khan black stage one and it was hell for two -three cycles then it was easier…
Yep everyone probably should, lack of masculinity its over for society=culture replaced and destroyed by more masculine culture
Predictable outcome
That kinda dumb, our subconscious knows how much it needs each stage its clear yes or no when to move next stage
I agree that one of us has said something kinda dumb. 
A suggestion is not prescription, everyone is in different unique situation that only their subconscious alone knows what they need and how long, cant just follow every rule like an npc if its not for us, literally only our subconscious knows what is best for us😉.
Why do you think you would get a better result doing your own thing when the creators prescribe another .
Staying at one stage for so long is literally just living in your comfort zone
Ran a 30s loop of St 1 on Friday and just ran a one minute loop just a bit ago.
I think it’s a common mental trap, TBH. The idea that you’re going to “Master it before you move on”. Low-key, not how it works. Even in skill development, you only master shit by pressing forward.
I’ll be joining you soon on the Khan journey 🫡
I’ve never had that happen.
Most of mine was thinking back to times I was minimized as a person, anger/annoyance at such, thinking what I’d do if in that situation again.
Also times of questioning my masculinity. What it means to be a man, and so forth.
What does it mean to be a man for you?
Edit:
I also have been doing that by running PS.
How would they know your unique situation and what your mind needs? Its a suggestion they didnt say literally everyone should follow this.
Going further stages without your mind/body intelligence intuition telling you that u are supposed to will just screw up later stages, im pretty certain our own intuition is superior advisor to what we really need…
Also hard inner work and healing is not stagnation as some seem to think and imply its such a brainlet take really… If external result like money is only sign of ur life progress then OF sex workers are ahead of whole forum…
Just to add some fuel to the fire…

For this particular situation, I prefer to do things like @SaintSovereign and @praisetheurdtree are recommending, but we are all different and each person has to do what they think it’s better for them, because only each individual has access to all the information stored in his mental database and to his own mental structures.
IMO @Saiyan4Blue decided to do one more cycle maybe because he still had lots of trauma to process, but from my past experience with LB it also led me to lots of laziness, so maybe that laziness might have contributed for him to decide to stay on stage 1 a little more.
I’m a guy who likes first to smoke test things (in this scenario I mean to smoke test each stage with one cycle each), instead of endlessly trying to master something and not going anywhere.
When I try or smoke test things, even if they are harder for me than what I can handle, at least I became aware of the points that I can improve, and I can go back to a previous stage (or less difficult challenge) having much more direction and focus towards building the skills required to overcome the next level challenges. 
So it’s normal to feel like crap during the St 1?
Who is the most authoritative source on TRE? I’ve always kinda glossed over it until I had some interesting experiences recently.
I was a hardcore martial artist for like 15 years. Trained almost every day for hours, but I didn’t take care of myself in the process, neglecting to stretch and the such. Later, I started developing muscle pain in the upper back specifically.
So, I bought this upper back massage device and started using it every day. That’s when something strange began to occur. If I focused on a particular knotty and tender spot and managed to release it, I would feel a surge of energy flow through that area and my state would shift as if I had done my Qigong routine.
But the next day, I would find myself in the worst mood, with reaaaaalllly old memories re-emerging, things I had totally forgotten about and I found myself shocked that these events are still bouncing around my psyche, subtly affecting things.
There must be a correlation between the tension in the body and the tension in the mind. I personally believe that the outer form and properties of the body mirrors the inner state of an individual. I’m starting to wonder if the tension in my body is actually the result of holding on to traumas in the mind, reflected in the body as a state of constant tension.
Make no mistake, the Qigong helps ALOT. Never experienced anything like it. But, if we can try TRE and can officially recommend it as another modality that goes well with your stack, that’s something I’m interested in. In fact, I think I’ll make a thread asking everyone’s experiences with it in a bit.