Main Disc. Thread -- The New KHAN: Love and War (Now Available! Free upgrade!)

I did a cycle of Khan1, Ascension and Godlike Masculinity.

After that I did 3x each of k2, k3, k4. Also with Ascension and GLM.

The nonchalant powerful feeling I got from doing this is almost beyond words.

After some other experiments, I’ll revisit Khan to lock it in even more.

Considering TWTP with Khan next go-round.

4 Likes

I want to run Khan ST1 just to get rid of sh*tty potential programming from subliminals I ran before SubClub, and also for deprogramming any sexual blocks/belief structures I may have unwittingly “picked up” during my life.

3 Likes

I actually want my first cycle of 2025 to be Khan+TWTP

1 Like

Stacking it with KB1?

+Sanguine, perhaps, to face all the critical shifts like a boss :grinning:

:snowflake:

4 Likes

Well that escalated fast :eyes: I’m curious to see how your WB or Primal inspired art would look :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m re-bringing this sorry but from old posts i saw that some users mentioned that khan contains scripts from limitless, is it still the thing?

It did originally include Limitless scripting…
The titles are made differently now

2 Likes

Hey are you still running Khan ST1? How is it going?

1 Like

This sentence right here is speaking volumes to me. I’ve been holding off on running Khan for a long time, thinking I’m not ready to commit to it. But I’ve been getting drawn to it lately

6 Likes

I keep reading that myself so I understand what you mean. I’m going to wait because I feel that Khan will be fun to run with Dragon Reborn Gold

1 Like

It’s worth it.

2 Likes

Yeah just that sentence alone is pretty empowering

2 Likes

For anyone who has never experienced any true personal power this will be dramatically life changing. Doesn’t matter who or how old you are

4 Likes

You gotta really want it though. Khan isn’t something you run. It’s a challenge you undertake.

6 Likes
3 Likes

Rough with dragon reborn red had to increase 2 or or more rest days between playtime as i do back to back khan st1 with dr red.

Its my favorite healing sub and the one stage i played the most out of any sub, will do 2 more cycle and probably more when name embedding is out.

5 Likes

Here is my post from Khan/Khan Black blooming after going thrue the whole journey one cycle each.
Khan is an amazing sub!

Blockquote
A life worth living and dying for - MechaShaman - #22 by MechaShaman

How to make those links with the preview?

1 Like

I really want to run this new stack for a few cycles. However whenever I start khan half way through st1 I end up with a bunch of women who want to have sex with me.

So frustrating.

Thought a good sales stack would be EoG, Khan and Wanted Black. Although my productivity is way up - the side effects are just too many sexual encounters or possibilities for an encounter.

6 Likes

The wealth/romance can work if you don’t want to optimize but if you are really going for optimal sales/wealth creation Khan and WB are not it lol. Trust me I’ve tried for years and if anything end up with sub-par performance,

As soon as I shift focus to pure wealth stack like HOM, NR, TS, my sales blow up…

2 Likes

This is especially true in sales and it’s extremely low leverage. It’s virtually no different then being a professional athlete, as your income is directly tied to your performance. Top performers dial their life in around this stuff, sleep, lifestyle, dating, all revolves around your professional goals if you want to do this at a high level. With running a business, it’s different. You have leverage in the forum of employees, tech, etc. You can afford to go out on a date during the week, take a few days off and everything if the right systems in place will continue ti provide you with money. Not the case with sales.

3 Likes