Main Disc. Thread -- The New KHAN: Love and War (Now Available! Free upgrade!)

That seems entirely natural, though. Khan Stage 1 bulldozes your beliefs and Khan Stage 2 builds on a new foundation, which gets questioned over and over until you’re sure of what you want and who you will be in life. That has to happen through intense introspection, right?

Are you putting yourself in lots of social situations then? If you’re mainly focused on trading well, and your girlfriend already takes care of you, you might not notice the external changes as much as someone who is aggressive about pursuing women, for example.

2 Likes

That’s actually true. I don’t necessarily see them.

But it’s a good point. I’m giving training in harassment at work and I’m more able to put people back to their place at the risk of being cancelled hahaha

So now that I think about it I do have external results. It’s just my focus, I’m looking inside and missing outside.

I wanna try ASBR in custom with Wanted Black… but I don’t know how much better it really will be over Wanted Black & Khan with Gloryseeker and auric overdrive etc…

I’m still getting some status challenges on Khan, which I never got on previous Khan…

Sometimes, I let it go; other times I call them out… just seeing how to handle it lol

I want to talk less and just BE
Carry Khan vibe

1 Like

Well, I’ve decided.

I’m joining both Khan and Khan Black families :slight_smile:

Wish me luck!

6 Likes

The khan recon is something fierce sweet Jesus.

4 Likes

I think I had some recon this past month too lol

Strong medicine

New Khan ST4 probably is making me more grounded than I’ve ever been

Hahahhaa

Yeah tbh I was expecting a softer ride, more of a mix between Emperor, daredevil and PS.

Now it’s a real crucible.

It’s cool because we get growth…But I was used to run Khan long term and stay on st4. Will I be able to do this now?

2 Likes

Yeah without going into details things are hitting me like a ton of bricks but last time this happened i ran away from what was being asked of me instead of pushing through . i am kind of dreading stage 4 but i made a commitment to this

4 Likes

Then I doubt it’s my imagination or coincidence
New Khan ST4 is some rough shii lol

Peaceful quiet workplace not so peaceful or quiet

The drama :boom: :boom: :boom:

New Emperor didn’t feel like this

And I ran Old Khan ST4 straight all last year

I’m gonna keep on through the storm

:cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:
:horse_racing:

1 Like

I would encourage you to consider that you pick ONE of those 2 to start with, start with micro-loops, and notice what happens.

2 Likes

wohoooo!!! Will there be a journal too? : )

One thing I need to figure out is how to identify quickly my needs.

Often time I am not even aware of my needs and I get these emotions I can’t understand where they come from.

One of my main goal will be and try to be more aware of what I need.

3 Likes

You can grow in your purpose… or sit still and let dreams come to you… Khan, I believe, is a great manifesting title… I am running it with void of creation & Jupiter… probably if I had clearer pictures in my mind of exactly what I want… I have wayyy more. I practice living the life I think I want in the future- now

4 Likes

At the moment I am mainly talking about my current day to day needs.

Do I need to take some time off? Do I need to see some friends? Do I need to spend time with my family? Do I need some alone time?

I’m all out of wack emotionally because I don’t know when I need some alone time and go out with lots of people, or decide to stay alone when I maybe miss spending time with my brothers…

It’s still useful sometime because I can just push through tough workout no problem hahahaha

But yeah, I’m working on those things while still working on the bigger picture :wink:

1 Like

I think you single-handedly got me to want to run Khan. Wow

3 Likes

and that’s just stage one : )

2 Likes

How long did you listen to stage 1?

1 Like

just two cycles so far

3 Likes

@IRON how much of a loop are you running? 30 seconds?

He has become a God !!!

3 Likes