I think that’s an imbalance brought by Khan to increase your personal power before balancing it at stage 4.
Yet for @GoldenTiger it’s about being blunt, for me it is the no smile I have to consciously work on.
I probably could’ve spent more time (than 1 cycle New Khan ST1) with store versions of New Khan before using upgraded custom from last year with [New] Khan ST4… but I needed everything the custom had immediately
It can take time getting accustomed to new NSE subliminal input (even after old familiar titles) and till then I’ll just stay more self-aware and calibrate… the best is yet to come…
Which difference do you see between the OG and new Khan?
Hmm I think it might have more status differences and I must be speaking differently because of reactions
There are times I do feel more grounded also
New Khan ST4/ Wanted Black NSE probably cause
I’m not getting uber attraction yet from many women but I’m not advanced as some men in all that…
Second cycle
Three ZPv2 Max customs with mostly NSE upgraded cores
Why don’t you try mixing khan with W black?
Yes yes
Definitely. Would also explain the pendulum like swings between extreme opposites. By the way, I noticed one funny thing with energy cultivation and sexual energy in general: Before, when I used to masturbate or have sex without coming, I’d get into a state very similar to that recon response I sometimes get on the subs: even the slightest noise or thing around me would irritate me to no end. Perhaps this is tied to the interplay of the sympathetic and parasympathetic systems. Proper circulation or not allowing the pooling up of the frustrated energy down below does the opposite: it makes me highly tolerant of everything around me.
Hahaha, I would love to, unfortunately my main goal is trading at the moment. I use Khan for inner growth and decision making.
That would be Khan stage 1.
Wanted Black + Khan stage 1 + Emperor
You mean Khan st1 is making me blunt?
How is your stack working for you?
Edit : @Phoenix I’m running Khan St2 at the moment.
Anything you are afraid of, that will be erase in Khan stage 1.
Khan stage 2 will prep you to become a real gentleman.
No need to read books on approaching anybody.
Khan stage x + Emperor
Khan stage 3 + Emperor + (Wanted Black)
This is the savvy part, experiment with other title/s like PN, PS, SSX.
Eat well, have a lot of sleep, never dehydrate. Always go some where, don’t stay at the same place.
Oh, I understand what you mean yes, I think there was a misunderstanding.
I just finished up 2 cycle of Khan st1 (new NSE version) and started my second cycle of Khan St2.
I’m also in a relationship and my main focus is learning to trade forex market, I’m not planning to approach anyone anytime soon hahaha
My stack is currently : Khan st2 + Mogul, currently waiting for the new Limitless to drop so I can add to my stack with mogul.
I’m using Khan for inner growth, drive and decisiveness as it’s a very important element to mastering financial markets.
I remember with the old khan it was pretty obvious there was Daredevil in it, is this still the case? Is Daredevil flavor mixed in this delicious cocktail?
I never ran dare devil… just khan… with wanted/black… curious about dare devil and revamped nse dare devil especially
Not now, I don’t see any daredevil mixed in this.
This version of Khan for me is closer to emperor.
Very dominant, strong willed, etc.
Keep in mind I haven’t started st3 yet.
I started Khan Stage 3 and stacked with my ZP Standard custom built with:
- Emperor Core
- Emperor: The Will To Power Core
- Godlike Masculinity: The Commander Core
The recon is not terrible. Could be worse for me (Wanted Black
; which I cherish).
This is the vibe, this is me:
Could you describe it in words bro 
lol curious about what you look for or get in each core.
I just admit i can imagine what GLMTC and Khan would do but anything more 
The best way to describe the experience is through describing my personality it amplifies.
Disclaimer: This is not scientific. Take this as a tool for self-knowledge.

"The Type Eight is referred to as “The Challenger ‘’ of the Enneagram system because they are not afraid to buck societal rules in pursuit of justice. They believe it is their job to combat oppression and stand up for those weaker than themselves. Type Eights make strong leaders who are assertive, goal-oriented, and resilient.
Key Personality Traits of the 8
- Independent and self-sufficient
- Fierce and confident look
- Determination and stamina
- Very energetic and busy
- Fiery passions and power
- Stubborn and headstrong
- Serious about control over environment
Eights are defined by their desire to be powerful and to avoid any vulnerability. They present a confident, assertive, and decisive image to others. Eights can be argumentative and intimidating; it is important to them to stand up for what they believe in and to protect those who are weaker than themselves.
Deepest Fear: Eights fear being vulnerable and powerless more than anything, and cope with this fear by always being strong and in control.
Core Motivations: Eights are motivated by their desire to be independent and in control. They resist appearing or feeling weak and reject any authority that restricts them.
Enneagram Type 8 In Depth
Goal-oriented and self-competent, Challengers trail blaze boldly through all walks of life and take great pride in their independence and sharp minds. They hold their heads up high and will pick themselves right back up after each stumble — stronger than before.
Eights rebel against the rules of society. The opinions of others will have absolutely no effect on their standings upon an issue, as they pride themselves on being fully capable and self-sufficient.
Strong advocates for others, Eights are concerned with justice, combating oppression, and protecting the weak. They view the world as made up of “strong” and “weak” people — they are strong and, therefore, are responsible for protecting those who are not.
Eights are energetic and direct. This type is not shy when it comes to taking the lead and making tough decisions. They have no fear of conflict and they are not always concerned with limits or boundaries. They typically take charge during group projects or meetings and find themselves at ease in leadership positions.
As children, they may have been called ‘bossy’ by peers. Many Eights grow up in a conflict-heavy environment, and feel like they have to adopt a strong personality early in life to survive.
Challengers are part of the “body-based” triad, along with Type One and Type Nine. The core emotion experienced by this triad is anger. While Ones and Nines more or less repress or ignore their anger, Eights have no problem accessing their anger, often expressing it impulsively.
Healthy Eights are brave and charismatic leaders who stand up for themselves and others. Less healthy Eights may ruin relationships on their path toward power and authority. Eights grow when they learn to access their vulnerability and weaknesses.
Enneagram 8 Wings
8w7: The Eight wing Seven type is an Eight who shares many characteristics with the Type Seven. This type is energetic, enthusiastic and may appear more combative than other Eights. Common jobs for this type include entrepreneur, politician, and lawyer.
8w9: The Eight wing Nine type is an Eight who has similar features as the Type Nine Peacemaker. They are confident, calm, and generally more patient than other Eights. Popular jobs for the 8w9 include activist, professor, counselor, and judge.
Core Values of Enneagram 8s
- Competence, influence, power and control — Challengers crave respect as opposed to status or being liked by the group.
- Challengers are set to make an impact, and won’t back down. They pride themselves on their strength, honesty and the truth.
- Challengers also possess an extremely strong inner sense of justice. Loyalty also plays a major role in the Challenger’s value system. They’re devoted to those who have proven themselves over time and will stand by them until the end—through hell or high water.
- When danger comes and their loved ones are in trouble, the Challenger will confidently stretch their wings to protect them.
How to Recognize an Enneagram 8
Naturally accustomed to leadership roles, the Challenger makes their presence known and carries an aura of confidence and self-assuredness in their speech and walk.
They typically believe in the mantra of creating your own luck and work very hard to make things happen, no questions asked. Challengers are ruthlessly independent and are unafraid of confrontation, which can get them into major trouble at times.
They naturally butt heads with authority, especially when met with the classic, “You must do this, because I told you so.” Respect is earned through reason and competency, and not through age or status."
Source : Enneagram Type 8: The Challenger
For SC: I don’t know if linking that blog is against the rules. Apologies if so. Trying to give credit for the description above. Feel free to remove if so. I won’t take that personal.
- Emperor as a revamped standalone Major Title with the New Subliminal/Status Experience has a strong guiding hand. Reminds me of the descriptions of Intuition Enhancer, Information Releaser, Merger of Worlds, Informaticon, Wayfinder, Cosmic Navigator and the ROI related modules. Think of an advisor to the Emperor, because the NSE is showing you the Emperor you already are.
- Will To Power takes this a step further by assisting with the assimilation of power dynamics and cultivating power. The guiding hand of Emperor is reinforced and it helps cultivate presence
- Godlike Masculinity The Commander also aids in power dynamics, and focuses on a strong presence.
For the sake of convention and decorum I’ve had to turn a lot of my natural self down. It’s also for my protection because I have no problem challenging an entire group of people alone, and that’s the thing that needs to be refined.
On this stack, these words come to mind: Justice, power to the people, revolution, power, enterprise, empire, business, building, negotiation, deals, finance, industry, monopoly.
To sum it up.
Been in a very introspective state for the past few cycle.
Currently doing my second cycle of Khan st2.
Two more weeks before I can jump into st3.
I’ve underestimated the introspection, not that it’s overwhelming or anything… But committing to months of introspection wasn’t what I was expecting.
I was expecting more external focus rather than internal.
Hopefully stage 3 will help me get my focus externally.
I want to feel fully present on chart, I want to be in the moment… Yet it’s a bit hard to do it, I’ve been pulled inward for the past weeks.

