Main Disc. Thread -- The New KHAN: Love and War (Now Available! Free upgrade!)

Hell yeah… Khan includes some wild objectives

If you really want it- you can accomplish it

2 Likes

Now I’m going to reiterate something here that I hope anyone who plans on running Khan should do and that is to run the goddamn stages in order while being conscious about what you are seeking to do with the program.

So im on my second week of stage 3 and I can feel the previous stages beginning to flow and bloom into me to expose what I am. I feel like I am in the process of being reborn into something far better than I ever was and when recon came I was so tempted to quit and go back to running emperor. Recon does creep up on you in many different ways sometimes it doesn’t even tell you that it is there. It wasn’t until yesterday that I took a bigger action in my development then it came out in full force trying to convince me to go back to the new emperor but I told myself that I would stick to Khan no matter what.

Whatever happened must have cleared some kind of blockage because I feel the urge and drive to dominate and if I hadn’t been on my meditations for the past month or so I would have thought I was just angry.
I can see how all the pieces are shaping up for stage 4 and am excited to see where it goes.

8 Likes

Khan is a crucible.

I am taking leadership opportunities left and right and I am like why the fuck am I doing that. I am talking about leading different teams in different contexts (work, associations, ngo). In the middle of it, uncertainties about what I am doing, if I am doing right. I said somewhere it is not easy, in that it feels all efforts come from me, not from the sub, and there is a rebirth into something stronger, not a cloak that gives me super power.

I watched Conan the barbarian (1982) yesterday and I can see why it can feel like an allegory of a Khan. Some things are given, some are taken, in all cases the Khan is the master of the outcome. It is a personal power sub for me with sexual intensity.

Still in stage 3. I slew down on women game. Now if I meet a girl and we talk for too long (for me), I ask her her number to shut the conversation because I feel that’s what she wants lol.

13 Likes

I recommend the one from 2011

2 Likes

The original is always gonna be the best for me. Heck, it was so good that when I watched it last week, my cat couldn’t take her eyes off the screen until it got violent.

3 Likes

An intresting observation, listened to Khan St2 + LB
First did it like this,

Khan St2 - 2 min
LB - 1 min

Great amount of recon. Then tried this,

K St2 - 1 min
LB - 2 min

Significantly lesser amount of recon

for some reason i felt the need to watch dune maybe it was from the sub

1 Like

Same here
Haven’t watched it since it came out but on kst3 I did.
I think I got interested in stories where the hero is on a journey where he is forged from weak to legendary,
Looking forward to watching dune 2

Btw on khan every other listening day I am on sensitive listening. By that I mean if you pay attention there is a moment while listening to the loop where it feels uncomfortable, that’s where I stop listening. It can be after 3min or before 5min on stage 3.

3 Likes

Interesting idea, will try to see if I can gauge that on my next listened day.

1 Like

Lmao someone compared me to the quintessential Khan character based off my micro-expressions. That’s kinda cool and creepy how someone could tell so much off very little. Glad to see the sub is hitting.

4 Likes

Definitely pissing people off that I work with… which is odd as I am not behaving any differently… and I’m pretty affable and polite etc

They’re file and rank employees so it doesn’t in any way effect my employment…

It’s like my words hit differently when I speak and I want to speak LESS

I can only imagine the fun if I ran Stark Black & Khan :rofl:

5 Likes

Have been listening to ASBR & the New Khan. Sex life is off the charts.

And feel sexual energy in a different way these days thanks to multiple cycles of Khan Black.

I work out an insane amount now and love it. When not at the gym working out I look forward to the next session. Wish I could deadlift everyday but twice a week is more than enough…but if I could :slightly_smiling_face:

I work on my goals effortlessly. Well that’s not exactly true. Half the time I’m kicking and screaming but can’t help but working on various projects. Goal achievement is inevitable.

I plan my time out almost two months in advance. And focus, is off the charts.

Also sexual stamina is off the charts. Could be sure to all the working out. Although sustainable for me it’s not sustainable for my partners. I could easily have sex to completion 5-6 times per day and still have energy desire and hunger for more.

I may switch Khan for Emperor, just to tone down the sex piece. However will complete all 4 levels first before switching things up.

13 Likes

Another one :slight_smile:
Which stage?

2 Likes

Listening to Khan stage 2, switching to stage 3 on Monday.

2 Likes

One thing I wanna complain a bit about Khan is communication with others people.

I’m much more direct and got no chill.

When I tryed Wanted Black for a week or two I was a lot more chill and using proper wording.

7 Likes

Better than being passive aggressive

6 Likes

Few people at work mad at me lol

I’ve pissed of a few people at work over very minor things… made no sense… almost comical… all during first cycle with New Khan ST4 in custom

I don’t know if I’m subcommunicating differently

It’s wyld

2 Likes

100%

But,I miss that way with words rather than brute force.

Brute force is useful for some situation, but some situations requires delicacy and a good way with words.

If delicacy doesn’t work you can always add more strength in your communication, but if you come in too strong then you risk closing the communication channel.

2 Likes

…Except that in many countries, passive aggression is basically the main mode of communication and directness is not appreciated at all.
Sometimes, I am actually glad that I’m relatively isolated right now, because the few social interactions I’ve had have shown me that I would’ve gotten into trouble due to all that excess aggression and deep desire to dominate.
I’m naturally aggressive and direct, and since a couple of years I am on an intense workout regimen as well. And now Khan is on my stack every cycle. It’s basically roid rage at this point.
With girls this is going to be great, because I already know from my work on myself that this excess testosterone will be the thing that cancels out my natural inwardness which has often prevented me from actually acting on my desires.
With male colleagues or friends-- well, I recently noticed during a convo with my father(with whom I have a very good relationship) that that boiling rotating mass in my lower abdomen was making me dominate him at any cost- even when it didn’t make sense. I can even see it extending to discussions I’d have on this forum here- which is why I try to not participate too much, unless I have something useful to say.
Like @GoldenTiger I would rather have my way with words and be a calm social alpha than an unpredictable tryhard hothead. And perhaps I will be calm and controlled and glib with my words one day-- but the way there on the multistager is rocky, at least for me.
Always having some way to channel all that roidrage energy is key for me- creative pursuits are great for that.

4 Likes