Main Disc. Thread -- The New KHAN: Love and War (Now Available! Free upgrade!)

How is the discipline on this one with Essence: The Spartan’s Creed? Also, are you able to share more about the energy enhancement? I haven’t run Spartan in a few years but remember that feeling on it.

1 Like

This is Day 8 of microloops. I’ll get back to you on notes. So far it’s working for utilizing the competitive/conquest boost of ST2 mindset for augmenting Spartan’s Creed energy enhancement

2 Likes

K4 continue to blend better with my experience and stack
I will give a deeper review at another time

I’ve notice that the dominance can be suppressive with people
and woman -so if its sexual its super sexual but if its not things get flat.
Also my experience so far is there an intenseness that supersedes anxiety, or a chillness that just doesn’t care, and in recon an obsessiveness to control, take action on, and manage what isn’t working or going my way. Something with a stronger capacity to be with challenge and tension and the unknown- without blocking it off or power through it -would be really cool. Maybe that’s coming as I listen more or use more conscious intent.

I’m finding surprising little ‘sexual energy’ with Khan - it could be my stack or recon. Its all transmuted into intensity and an ‘Emperor like feel’ Stage 3 felt more sexual which I liked.

Manifestations on stage 3 seem missing in stage 4 - not sure if the bigger script or not.

8 Likes

I wonder if stage 3 is still Iron Throne like

How long you’ve been on ST4? When did you last run ST3?

There are time and flashes where k4 is where more powerful sexually than k3 , I think it may have to do more with recon. Or the additional discernment, strategizing scripting makes things more cerebral.

@Forum_Ambassadors

is Stage 3 better for pure seduction, manifestation woman or K4 overall?

1 Like

My previous answer was for Khan Black lol.

But yeah K3 js great if you feel you want to push yourself into more action. But if you have that handled, K4 is better for your requirement including manifestation.

2 Likes

Did you ever run stage 1 extensively? If not, could be partially why recon shows up stage 4.

Planning to switch from reforged to Khan after this cycle, but work doesn’t mix well with stage 1 historically.

I ran Stage 1 pre love and war in a custom for 18 months but I only ran K1 love and two weeks before doing stage 2 for basically 14 months- very small loops the first 6 months, stage 3 I did for 2 months, and switched to stage a couple weeks ago.

It could be partial recon. I think I would benefit for a more in depth run of K1 -but I’m in a performance role that doesn’t mix with too much k1 as well.

2 Likes

Similar boat. Haven’t ran much of the new stage 1- thinking about making a name-embed of it with either peace, zone, etc- something that should help make it smoother to run/maintain performance and give it the new build.

1 Like

Peace definitely peace.

1 Like

you mean while running K1?

1 Like

Thanks, so if someone on stage 3 was very attracted to me from that vibe, would stage include that too.

Sounds like k4 is better for overall manifestation and seduction but k3 for pure action.

I notice I’m more in action on k4 but could be bloom

edit: more in action on non romance related matters but also romance still

1 Like

Helpful support ticket regarding Khan/Stacking, etc.

ROTATING OUT REFORGED

Reasonable. If you’ve reached what you were after - boundaries, discipline,

sovereignty in relationships, standing at work - then rotating toward something

more externally oriented is a sound call. Worth noting you can return to it

later; Reforged works at the identity level and tends to keep compounding, so

leaving it isn’t closing a door. Also keep in mind that rotating it out takes

ESSENCE: The Prize with it, since that’s embedded there.

KHAN: CAN YOU START AT STAGE 2?

Here’s what matters. Stage 1 is Total Breakdown - it exists to demolish. Stage 2

is explicitly described as rebuilding your beliefs, emotions, subconscious

structures and personality “from the dust and ashes left behind by ST1.” So

there is a genuine dependency: ST2 assumes cleared ground.

That said, in your specific case there’s a strong argument for going to ST2.

You’ve just finished two full cycles of Reforged, which is deep identity-level

work, and by your own account it delivered on the foundational pieces. A

considerable amount of what ST1 would clear has plausibly been addressed

already, through a much less disruptive route.

What you’d forgo by skipping ST1 is its purging function - including its

capacity to destroy unhelpful subliminal programming from past titles. After

five years of use, whether that matters is something only you can judge. If

nothing from your history feels like it’s still working against you, ST2 is a

defensible starting point.

ST2 also aligns better with what you’re actually after. It’s the stage that

develops authority, reshapes relationships, and builds status and power.

THE RECONCILIATION AND COMMISSIONS QUESTION

I’d push back here, because it’s the one part of the plan that may not hold.

RICH and True Sell won’t mitigate ST1’s reconciliation. Heavy reconciliation is

ST1’s design rather than a side effect - it’s a breakdown stage, and it’s meant

to be demanding. Adding titles alongside it doesn’t buffer that; it increases

total processing load. With three titles running, our own guidance is that you’ll

likely need additional rest days and should separate the third title onto its own

listening days. That’s the opposite of what you want during a high-performance

season.

So the honest answer is that if commissions matter this season, ST1 is the wrong

stage to run right now, regardless of what you pair it with. Save it for a

season where disruption is affordable - or reconsider whether you need it at all

given what Reforged has done.

STACKING THE THREE

Your instinct to build RICH and True Sell into one custom is the right move. It

consolidates them into a single title slot, so you’d sit at two titles rather

than three - well within the ceiling, and materially lighter to process. That

alone does more for protecting your work performance than any pairing strategy.

A KHAN CUSTOM WEIGHTED TOWARD CAREER AND STATUS

This is a good idea and addresses a real issue. Khan as a title carries

substantial weight toward sexual and social dominance and romance. Building a

custom around Khan ST2 Core lets you re-weight it toward career, wealth and

status while keeping dating in the mix rather than at the center.

The trade-off is that a core in a custom isn’t the same as running the staged

title - you get the essence of the stage, but not the stage progression. For

what you’re describing, that seems like a fair exchange.

1 Like

PEACE or GLM would definitely support K1 breakdown

also for me I feel an apathy on K1 more than heavy emotional issues and a subtle things are falling apart.

When I micro loop it I feel a huge surge in energy and freedom .

1 Like

My biggest issue with K4 whether recon or not

  1. It makes me so cerebral compared to the other stages.
  2. I get bitter, angry, resentful- almost spiteful- and jaded as a response to things not going my way- this is where I can see K1 being needed more, I just didn’t remotely experience this on the other stages which is odd. There is a like a ’ I am to good’ for this anger to it though - or I’ll prove/ show them flavor- which is better than a collapse
2 Likes

I would just keep at it until recon subsides honestly. I feel like Khan is always hard and you keep at it for a good duration until it smoothes out. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Peace helped me realized that I stopped Khan cause it was helping me grow and that was unfamiliar (read: scary) if I want to become the who has everything I want, I need to grow. So back to Khan after my washout.

Tldr; Peace is crazy.

5 Likes

I felt the same. It happened to me with emperor as well.

1 Like

So after some experimentation its clear. While it is recon and could be smoothed out from further running-

I ran K1 for 10 seconds and I was so fxxing relaxed, all the khan program starting executing like crazy,

I felt good and confident inside- I’ve been feel on edge with khan and so pushed - like being with crazy anxiety/ intensity/weight- starting in stage 3 and amping up in stage 4 even stage 2. Part of it I thought was some life situations because I had some romances falling apart that was bothering me, but when I went out everything I expected of Khan was there. I’ve been getting benefits from it for sure but in no were as powerful way as I experienced. Well I had glimpses but it was inconsistent. Now its not a waste because all that programming will be empowered by stage 1-since I’ve been transforming with it for a year.

then I ran Spartan: Beast before the gym- and it amplified the positive khan effects even more. I ended up talking to this bombshell woman at the bodega and something will unfold from it in the near future. I don’t run Khan to talk to woman randomly but it just happened.

It was like this concern of fake masculinity disappeared, and I just felt like the real deal, not like a child on the inside coming across with intensity.

So I’ll be incorporating K1 back into the stack after this - while my boldness and action and results have been insane the last three months- my staying power, and sense of internal confidence and ambition has actually been quite low, as my positive expectation and sense of failure was strong,

We’ll see if I can sustain K1 with performance but it feels like the right move

I believe Emperor Reforged may be the only possible replacement for K1

5 Likes