Main Disc. Thread - The New Heartsong (Now Available! Q Cores Available! ESSENCE Arriving Shortly!)

Mr. Heartsong himself :fire: Wanted + HS is one of your most potent combinations, right? Excited to read about your experience on the new release if you decide to share.

1 Like

Can you expand on this?

What makes LBFH’s self love scripting direct vs HS:Attuned being indirect?

I know you said that self love blossoms out of the embodiment of the features in HS:Attuned.

Does that mean that LBFH has scripting that explicitly aims to develop self love, while HS:Attuned is more of a “self love is the sum of the parts which have been scripted”?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign I’ve been wondering a similar thing.
For example, PEACE talks a lot in the copy about a ‘return to wholeness’.

But whilst I guess I can understand the general concept of ‘wholeness’ in a person, I do struggle a bit to comprehend exactly how PEACE (and Attuned) are going to achieve this goal, and what it looks like.

For example, someone who was bullied as a child, and then runs (e.g.) Dragon Reborn: Regeneration with Pride Unbroken might go through a process of healing that then makes that wounded part of them whole.
So you could say that, in this example, the ‘mechanism’ for achieving wholeness is to gently bring into the conscious mind the wound that was suffered, and to tackle it with appropriate scripting (DRR’s healing scripting and Pride Unbroken).
And I’m guessing this is the kind of process you’re referring to when you say direct scripting?

But then how do PEACE and Attuned approach this? What’s the ‘mechanism’ to achieve the wholeness in this case? :slight_smile:

1 Like

As i understand it instead of saying to sub-conscious: “here, create an pure love aura” scripting/features help you transform your being into someone that radiates pure love automatically all the time.

I might be wrong though.

1 Like

ESSENCE modules for Heartsong are now available: Main Disc. Thread - Heartsong ESSENCE Modules (Now Available and Information on Usage!)

1 Like

From qOS:

Summary

Short version: Khan ST4 with Attuned is a natural fit. Khan ST4 with The Symphony works too, but only if you’re clear on which of the two you want steering the romantic side, because they use different engines.

Khan ST4 + Heartsong: Attuned

These point in different directions and that’s the strength of the pair. Khan Complete is outward: dominance, status, drive, sexual power, social and professional manifestation, and aligning your habits, environment and relationships with the vision of the Khan. Attuned is inward: worth that doesn’t depend on being chosen, a body that can rest in closeness, wanting without the grip, the past set down, and steady ground inside commitment.

Where they reinforce each other:

  • Khan ST4 develops true independence and self-reliance. Attuned’s Whole Before Anyone and Free Inside Commitment are the same quality on the relationship side: a full life someone joins rather than rescues, and devotion that doesn’t cost you yourself.
  • Khan warns you’ll become polarizing and that people will test you. Rejection Without Verdict and Worthy Before Chosen are built for exactly that: a no becomes information about someone else, not a sentence on you.
  • Khan ST2 (inside ST4) questions your beliefs, emotions and personality repeatedly until you know who you are. Attuned’s Knowing What I Want and The Same Heart Everywhere give that self-knowledge a relational shape: what you want from a shared life, said plainly and early, and the same warmth and word in every room.

The main tension is pace. Khan pushes relentlessly and expects action; Attuned settles. That isn’t a conflict in content, but it is a difference in feel, and Khan ST4 also runs without ST1’s healing, so Attuned’s gentle work on old patterns may be doing some of the settling that Khan isn’t. Most people would find that a useful counterweight rather than a clash.

Khan ST4 + Heartsong: The Symphony

Here both titles are working the romantic side directly, so this is where you need to choose the steering wheel.

Khan ST4’s romance is about pull and abundance: a presence that affects the people around you, seduction from dominance, and openness to either monogamy or multiple encounters. The Symphony’s romance is about resonance and selection: becoming the note, recognising it in others, ending up in the same rooms, then the slow burn, the hard conversations early, the honest yes and building a life with one person. It never pulls on anyone.

If your goal is a partner, the two complement each other well. Khan may bring more people and more attention into your life; The Symphony helps you tell the lightning from the dawn, hear the five notes sooner, and choose one on purpose. Khan supplies volume, The Symphony supplies direction.

If your goal is abundance or multiple encounters, be aware that The Symphony will lean the other way. A good share of its features (The Slow Burn, The Five Notes in Another, Best Friends, The Honest Yes, Two Whole People, The Duet) are built to move you toward one deepening bond. It won’t stop Khan doing its work, but you’d be running two romantic engines with different destinations, and your conscious direction would decide which one wins.

2 Likes

Will definitely share, running ST 1 for the first time today
 I feel like my emotions have been uncaged, I observe them without getting consumed. Since I approach any time I get, I find it easier to talk to girls. And I noticed that I’m not hung up on getting a yes or no, I just want to see how things go.

The gazes have changed when talking to em, in a way that it seems like our souls are having a conversation.

I’m showing love to myself, spoiling myself with really good food and entertainment. It’s been a while since I’ve done things like this.

Currently involved with multiple women(thanks to Wanted) and today is the first time not comparing em. Today is the first time I see them for who they are and I’m not even judging them
 I understand them.

There’s this girl that’s known for having guys spend on her and then she dips. She tried her shit on me today and I stood my ground, got her interested and I left her.

Another one I’m currently tryna do something with her, she once came to my house, got to my living room
 Talked for less than a minute, next thing you know she’s on top of me. And we’re kissing but since she was on her period, nothing else happened. Today I figured out the reason why she was scared to commit even after she was done with her time is because I was unsure of her. We got great chemistry, we understand each other but I wasn’t in my emotions. Today I told her I think I really like you, she responded “come tell it to my face” I’m seeing her tonight😊

4 Likes

Yep. That’s it, exactly. Don’t overthink things, everyone. LBfH and Love Bomb has direct scripting with self-love. Attuned leads you through a deep journey of self-discovery in regards to relationships with others. Once those are integrated and embodiment, the self-love emerges through the developed boundaries, preferences that you now honor, cutting ties with potential partners that are toxic, etc.

One approaches self-love directly, the other approaches it through embodiment. Make no mistake, however, LBfH does have an incredible amount of embodiment scripting as well.

Among other things, PEACE helps resolve a fractured inner life into a unified whole by “returning to the uncarved block.” It helps you seek out and determine and resolve inner identities you might have defensively created through trauma, stress, fears, etc.

Honestly, everyone – especially in regards to PEACE, I think there’s a lot of detail on the product copy that explains its mechanism of action. We spend much time on creating these philosophical pieces and tying together with practicality. Please use them as a tool. They are not just to sell products, they contain the underlying philosophy of the entire product.

6 Likes
Summary

Where they reinforce each other

The common spine is non-neediness, approached from three angles. Crown & Capital develops decisions made from internal authority rather than external validation. WANTED is built around being the prize: you don’t reach, you allow, and it carries extensive scripting against neediness and insecurity. Heartsong develops worth that was yours before anyone chose you, and wanting without the grip. Sovereign, magnetic, whole. Each one makes the other two easier to hold.

The second overlap is discernment. Crown & Capital filters early, recognises misalignment quickly and releases poor-fit connections without drama. Heartsong does the same in love: an ear for the real thing, the five notes of a love worth keeping, and a clean release when something isn’t right. WANTED’s manifestation side is aimed at people who’d be genuine partners on every level, so the attention it may bring is the kind the other two are equipped to sort.

The third is composure. Crown & Capital’s presence arrives before words; WANTED asks you to hold your frame under provocation; Heartsong’s The Same Heart Everywhere keeps your warmth and your word the same in every room. Three titles pointing at consistency tends to land firmly.

The Crown & Capital page also names romance titles and Wanted: Dream Boy as good pairings, framing it as the crown’s authority carried into intimate life. Heartsong supplies what that authority stands on, and keeps it from turning into distance.

Where you’ll need to steer

Reserve versus openness. Two of the three titles lean toward holding back: Crown & Capital shares less and lets results speak; WANTED reveals just enough, never too soon, and builds attraction on mystery. Heartsong leans the other way in courtship: say your interest plainly, have the hard conversations early, be seen without the mask. These aren’t contradictory (WANTED’s own page says the mystery is calm confidence rather than a mask), but they are different modes, and in any given interaction your conscious direction decides which one leads. Left alone, the stack will likely favour reserve, with Heartsong as the counterweight.

Volume versus selection. WANTED is built to bring a lot of attention, and it supports whatever relationship shape you choose. Heartsong’s second stage is built to help you choose one person and build. If your aim is a partner, that’s a good division of labour: WANTED brings people into the room, Heartsong helps you recognise the right one. If your aim is abundance, expect The Symphony to pull toward one bond.

Network versus intimacy. Crown & Capital organises relationships into tiers and holds outer contacts at a distance. That’s a business frame, and Heartsong’s Free Inside Commitment and Two Whole People keep the intimate side from being run the same way. Worth being aware of, not a problem.

2 Likes

@qOS related to previous but distinct enough to hopefully merit its own reply:
Could you discuss about the combination of Wanted and Diamond with Essence: The Clear Note?
And/or Wanted and Diamond with Heartsong (Stage 1 only)?
For a better answer, for Wanted, Diamond and Essence: The Clear Note, I’d be putting them all together into a single custom.

If it were Wanted, Diamond AND Heartsong - Stage 1, I’d pair two of them in one custom and run the other separately; in this case, which 2 would pair best with the other run solo? :slight_smile:

Thank you @SaintSovereign my goal is to have 3 wives, will Heartsong interfere with that?

1 Like

That is the ideal way to run it, but it’s not required. Many of you have performed so much inner work regarding romance that you may not need to run stage 1, but as you can see from the early reports, it is actually performing above expectations. So, a cycle or two of Attuned will serve as a results booster all around.

But no, it is not required. Very helpful, though.

1 Like

Nah. It’ll help, actually. You’ll attract those who are comfortable and interested that arrangement. It places no limitations upon an individual’s goals within romance.

4 Likes

@qOS heartstong stage 1 and eog stage 3 please

20 hours since I did my first loop of the HS Stage 1.
It was a 30 sec loop after 3 days of washout.
The first two hours nothing happened, then the brutal recon hit (on the same level as the previous HS, incl. emotional releases of shaking and crying) and lasted for at least 6 hours.
I am still in recon right now but now rather pissed than desperate.
I still have not read the full copy yet, as reading it only increase the recon and my mind starts crying out loud:
“Impossible!”
“If this is true then
”
“Yeah nice, keep dreaming
”
“Here we go, another try.”
“It hasn’t worked in the past, so why should it work now?”
“Even if the script works, I cannot imagine myself not standing in the way of myself.”

The topic of romance worthiness, neediness and abandonement is my major topic in life. Even after years of running KHAN, KB, Wanted, WB, LB, and ASBR the issues are still not resolved, so I was expecting that this new healing title will hit me like a train. And it does.
The last time I had this level of recon was when the new Regeneration came out.
I can imagine if there wouldn’t ne any Peace scripting inside here, the recon would be even worse

It is making me feel everything I don’t want to feel, again and again. It is very painful but I have to commit to the process and stay on Stage 1 until stuff is resolved.
I wrote a lot of things down, which I guess is a good sign, since Saint mentioned that when I am able to consciously realize something, then at half of the heavy work is already done.
I had some longer sessions with AI, reflecting on all the anger I was projecting at certain women from my past and how my own distorted definitions of what it means “being treated bad”, were actually defense mechanisms by myself for myself in order to shield myself from some deeper seated painful truths.

Anyone else going through hardcore recon on Stage 1 right now?

Anyways, I have seen that there a lot of features in this title that are very original ideas and that were not part of the ideas thread, which is very cool, as there a lot of things I wouldn’t have thought about in the first place.

I am also glad that this feature made it into the final title, this exactly what is needed for anima/animus inregration according to Carl Jung, so thank you for that:

5 Likes

Does this include only monogamous relationships/only with one partner? I remember the previous version’s copy talking about defining different kinds of relationships as part of the process. I understand that the level of depth requires focus and engagement

1 Like

Thank you for the response Saint!

Is there a product in the catalogue currently that leads us through a similar deep journey of self-discovery, but fully in regards to ourselves?

Really embodying the idea of “know thyself”?

If not, I think that would be very valuable

1 Like

The scripting to help you focus on a single person is available, but nothing forces you to do anything. If an individual wants to date multiple people, the title will not prevent this. That’s why the response says that it will “help you choose.” No forcing. No requirements. And remember, while we may not list all the new tech in the copy, it contains all the new ZPU tech. In this case, it is the new adaptive scripting that comes into play.

Its major purpose is to help you essentially adapt the script to meet your conscious guidance. In this situation, if you decide that you want to date multiple people, the adaptive scripting kicks in and helps you direct that.

2 Likes

Not yet. :slight_smile:

More will be announced next season. Project LIFE.

11 Likes

:eyes:

1 Like