Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Emperor (Now Available! Q Core Available!)

What else do you have in the stack?

I don’t know how to describe this but the best way I can is like khan and emperor have had a baby and new emperor is the result. The weird manifestations and subtle confidence that is building. Got some pretty nice money manifestations in the form of a new iphone with a way lower monthly payment and some possible money back from an old plan. Getting iois from a couple women at work but not the ones im super interested in . Got invited to alot of social outings hours after listening .

8 Likes

I noticed today that I tell myself I am going to do something later and then I have it done. As if my brain is saying " no you’re not ".

This has happened a lot lately

18 Likes

Stacked with True Sell Black (custom with True Sell and R.I.C.H.) and Genesis: Mogul

Self consciousness is the word I was looking for-I’m tempered but highly self conscious and present to insecurities so likely recon socially although for work and finance the stack is well… money-two of my best sales week this month

2 Likes

Solid self awareness bro

I would say the sub isn’t really missing anything then, we are just adapting to it

The sub, the scripting, and the tech have all advanced, and now so must we

4 Likes

I really appreciate the newly written description for the products.

I have a bad habit of just scrolling down to the objectives and getting confused because the titles have a lot of overlap in their goals. However, reading through the new description I can see clearly how a title like Emperor would differ from say Genesis, where in the past I’ve struggled to differentiate.

It helps with my sub hopping too, instead of constantly thinking to myself like “Oh I bet khan would be better at this or that”, instead it’s given me the peace to understand that most of these titles will help completely overhaul my life and achieve everything I desire (if I stop bloody swapping), I’m just choosing the companion I want to take with me on this journey. I really like the idea of that unreal self confidence, the mental strength to endure anything, absolute pure self belief and that’s why I settled on Emperor. Maybe in a years time I’ll want innovation and fame, and if that’s the case I’ll switch to Stark, but the newly updated descriptions really help set them apart.

Can’t wait to read the new updates as they come through.

12 Likes

I can relate in a way, my problem was/is I bought subs last year and the year before I haven’t used yet, with no action taking and recon gets too much or don’t see results I’m swapping.

2 Likes

I concur @James . The inner voice for me is stronger with this title. Very potent. It seems to be giving me new direction in my life.

3 Likes

Me too

1 Like

Thank you for the update. May I have some noob questions about the update? :slight_smile:

1. I bought Emperor on October 31th (the previous version). My first sub. Now I see only the new version in my download section. That’s correct?
  2. Second, the more important question: I don’t understand the difference between the new and the older version. Is there a comparison table or text?
  3. Can I use both versions (interchangeably) or would you recommend to stick only to the newest one?
  4. Is there a link to the previous sales page? I really liked the description of the old version.

Kind regards,
TheRock

1 Like

Hey @therock,

1. There’s only the latest version of the product. You’re right.
  2. It’s in the copy, but basically there’s a new type of scripting called “New Subliminal Experience” and probably some other tech upgrades as well.
  3. Use only the latest version. Trust me, I’ve been using it since the release and it’s far superior to the older one.
  4. I have no clue why you want the older description/copy. The new one is so much better than the older one.
    However, here it is: Subliminal Audio for Wealth, Alpha Male & Sex: Emperor - SubliminalClub (archive.org)
5 Likes

Hi @pakr93 thank you!
Brilliant idea with the wayback machine. Didn’t thought about it. I very much like the old description of the product. It resonates with me. I doubt that I would have bought Emperor (as my first subliminal) with the new product description.
Despite the new emphasis in the new text on resilience I can be rest assured that the rest of the script has the same goal/outcome as the previous version?

2 Likes

What makes it far more superior? Can you elaborate on this? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Emperor was always rough on me, I simply couldn’t work, or even rest on the old version(s). I was feeling angry all the time, questioning everything about my life. It never stopped.

And while I loved what Emperor had to offer, I left it for Stark, which worked much better with very little recon, for me…

As for the new version…
I’d say that everything from the copy is naturally flowing into my life with each loop.

I’m super calm ALL the time - I used to get anxious and stressed out a lot. This doesn’t happen anymore.

I’m confident and feel in control of my life.

Productivity and social life are also amazing - I work until I’m super tired and socially I say whatever is on my mind, meanwhile in the past, I used to be somewhat shy (or rather unconfident) in social situations.

There are so many benefits of the new version, others have mentioned quite a few of them.

It’s been only like 12 days since the release and I’ve experienced way more benefits than ever before.

It’s truly mind-blowing :))

18 Likes

Sounds amazing! Thank you for the insights and the time you took to write it down.
I did the first run today with the new release after a washout and paired it with Rebirth to make things easier.
I only use subliminals and as such Emperor for 1 Month (21 Days + 5 Days Washout) and it really transformed me to a big degree. I’m looking forward to the changes that will come with the new version.

I was wondering about the 21 days do I need to count the off days?

The goals of the title are exactly the same. What has changed is the psychological methods that they use in the script to get you there.
The New Subliminal Experience scripting is supposed to be much smoother, easier to run, and more efficient.

I do this the easy way. Twenty one days is three calendar weeks.
I start on Sunday, and run it three full weeks, then take a full week off. Then I start again on the next Sunday and repeat.
It adds two days to my washout, but there’s no harm in that, and it makes it a whole lot easier to keep track of.

5 Likes

Oh Yea subclub you are the absolute worst . Ruining my stacks and plans :joy:

Might aswell wait with the other custom i got planned until I see all modules it released

1 Like

How is that a bad thing?

It was more of a joke :joy:

2 Likes