Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Emperor (Now Available! Q Core Available!)

Of course not! That would be silly.

Summary

@James cats probably listen to New Emperor too. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’m saying this is collaboration not competition, trust me, i’m right there with you on the ADHD. As bad as it can get, and not possible, but a doctor testing me for four hours a bunch of different ways, the telling me “i maxxed my stats.” Plus a concussion that adds layers of complexity to that.

Point is, LE still helped to the level it did, despite that.

IMO you just need to be experimental. You might be right about the fact that LE won’t be enough. But if you try it, and it doesn’t work, you can always add more. In the mean time, test whether or not a small tight stack gets you results faster than a large dense stack/custom. Sounds like you’ve already gotten drive from Emperor, which is exactly what I was referring to in my reply. I can have all the drive in the world, without LE to support it, things are difficult. And Emp Black seems to be like 1000x more drive. When you might just need the flip side of the coin.

2 Likes

My Wife calls them sassy

1 Like

I’m on a full Khan cycle right now but I decided to do one test loop of the New Emperor to feel how it’s like now and with all the new tech. It was just what I’d expect from Emperor as I immediately felt the push from it, I made the garden work today twice as quickly, and I was methodical in every move including the more artistic parts of building a stone pathway of nature stones.

Confidence vice I felt up there, actually reminds me of the smooth feeling of Khan St4 in a way. Also I had been slacking with doing my daily pushups lately, but I as soon as I was done in the garden pumped out some reps… Right after I really felt more jacked than I should be after having been lazy for a couple of days, and I had the same feeling as if I would have been hitting a really heavy shoulder set in the gym even though I have not been to a gym in years.

I will stick to my OG Khan but it was fun to test this version. It’s a little bit too serious for me, like just get it done kind of wibe which is not bad, but I wibe better with Khan. But all in all I’m very impressed with this one and the new tech in it. Just an all around more smoother experience than I’m used to with the Emperor.

14 Likes

I wrote this in my journal, and I’m pasting it here.

I did 5 minutes of New Emperor ultrasonic about an hour ago. It’s much quieter than in previous days. I don’t feel pained and stressed at this moment like I did my last loop.

Something I did want to report here is…wow. I’ve felt sad maybe twice since then, but it quickly went away. I feel sad on subs when it’s pushing something out of my reach, and this case, it’s my normal mental escape into mental irresponsibility, aka immaturity.

I’d even had desires days ago to write Saint or Fire, asking them to add a sense of personal responsibility for our actions (into the new Regeneration). But what I’m sensing now is what I was seeking.

So, no need. Emperor fills the void.

Ok, @James and @Sub.Zero. You’re on to something here. I’m not in that same childhood default pattern.

7 Likes

1st week of listening done

so far this is way smoother than the previous versions emperor but with all the benefits . mentally my mind is becoming quite structured . I’m forcing myself to sit down and write things out in a methodical way for getting my business started .

i want to separate myself from certain online communities because of how toxic and immature the people are . I’m seeking out more information into optimizing my life in all areas instead of my usual waiting .

in regards to women there has been nothing major aside from an ioi from one girl at the club but there needs to be more action on my part for me to see more .

14 Likes

The day after the first loop i deleted some games on my ps5 which i logged in just for daily log in gifts.
I didnt even play them…was just wasting time

2 Likes

The only “game” I have left on my phone after running New Emperor some is a die-rolling app.

3 Likes

Dont forget to let your girl kiss the dices before you throw them.
Should bring luck as ive heard

1 Like

Now that you mention that, I experienced that as well. It’s christmas cookie season here and whenever im making some, I’m like hyper focused on being fast and efficient.
When we made lebkuchen, I was twice as fast as my mom, and she’s baking/ doing pastry for decades at least once a week.

I didn’t actually delete a game, but I gave the disc to my fiancée because I didn’t want to waste my time on games, when there’s work out there to do. I granted myself to finish the last level (Dishonored 2). But when I realized there’s a NewGame+ mode, I immediately started a new run. Then i realized that i could gaine a huge advantage if I replayed the last two levels and made other decisions. Then NewEmperor kicked in. I didn’t want to waste another 45 hours, so I kicked it out.

10 Likes

I was referring to these amazing results you regularly read in here like working 10 hours straight, money Manifestations, career advancements and stuff.

I can’t see anything like that. On the surface, superficially.

It’s all on a deeper level, building the solid base I need for the spectacular results I see in others.

3 Likes

Emperor results.

My boss is very happy that i am working hard and that i am helping my coworker with the new tech system that we just got.
I found out that someone in sales did a mistake on selling part so i told the boss and saved the company for alot of money :grin:

When i was at the store to buy some things I got alot of discount. Seems like a Manifestion.

I feel increased energy power in body, like a surge of power.

I do boring stuff even if I don’t really want too, Wich is great.

I only listen 1min ATM… not feeling any fatigue now.

Self care is increased.

Masculinity is up, but not as aggressive as previous version of emperor.

Small changes leads to big changes eventually.
Seems like the motto, so do improve a little more each day and I will be great. :sunglasses:

19 Likes

Trying this version of Emperor for a week before going back to having an Ascension/Genesis stack:

• having several morning shifts at my teaching job and feeling a lot more comfortable with leading and engaging with the students to talk about themselves. Previous sessions I felt nervous at the amount present (around 20) and would have given up on appearing confident.

• raised my voice in a coffee bar, impromptu of anything. Also got near VIP service just for being “me”

• very business like, wanting to get tasks done as soon as possible without much stalling and sabotage

• solid than a motherfucker, bordering on mild arrogance.

• most of all it felt OK to become this emperor in training, things manifested as if to give permission to be “dominant”, like the universe is conspiring along

I realise I’m sub hopping, making bold promises and failing, but I am looking for the perfect solution for my weak masculine frame. Emperor always felt scary due to the anti-social, hard ass, punch-em-up fist on table rumours but it just feels natural

15 Likes

Yup… I usually get into flow really fast in most things I do nowadays, but with this its still that pure flow but with the added high ROI in everything I do.

I see the value in that in business and getting something up running for sure, but I’m more of a Hakuna Matata kind of guy, so i’m going back to Khan/something else stack again…

But I’m truly amazed how smooth the new tech is currently.

4 Likes

Seems like i need to jump on emperor soon. Though i am still a student but ngl it helped me the most with exams and other stuffs (mostly Q and Qv2)

Because ultimately i am getting a degree and learn skills only to earn money in my own unique way !!(not unique but slavery to corporate offices :alien:)

If you’re open to experimentation, try the new Mogul for a few days.

:+1:t2:

The new Emperor prefers The Path of High Efficiency / ROI.
(“I should sell 90% of my assets and put the money in Bitcoin. I’m pretty sure no other passive investment is gonna beat that in the next 1 year.”)

:money_mouth_face:

"Genesis" Mogul nudges you towards living your Values and Aspirations.
(“Yes, I see these 8 pathways to my Goal. Yes, these 3 are the most efficient. But I wanna follow number 6, just because. No explanation necessary.”)

:slight_smile:

12 Likes

Crazy how accurate this feels :rofl:

3 Likes

Excellent explanation, and I do have G:M in my stack with Khan at the moment so will stick with that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Felt this a little today but handled it pretty fine

1 Like