Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Emperor (Now Available! Q Core Available!)

Feeling moody today. Not sure why. Going to run a loop here in a while while I read How to Think Like a Roman Emperor

4 Likes

Do not worry it is just the time of the month :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Glad to hear

QV2 used to make me anti social… and mostly grumpy, it has come a long way sinc then… this one truly is the best version so far. I’ve decided il be replacing Khan with this

2 Likes

New Emperor is by far the most important sub i have ever used. It feels like a fated union, unfolding, understanding, acceptance and the freedom of a 13 year old journey. I was 15 at the time, walking home from the gym feeling depressed, angry at life, resentful yet still proud enough to do something about it. I vowed on that day that i would reverse the hell i was living and replace it with a reality that matches it’s intensity with happiness and victory. If it was even possible for a human to feel that down then the reverse must be equally true… It was the start of my self development and discovery journey.

My first year running the first versions of Emperor, My time on attraction subs, My time on Khan, EoG etc… Everything is slowly coming together like Infinity War after all the build up marvel movies. Everything is just falling into place and everything is starting to make sense. I have made similar statements in the past after a major breakthrough and i doubt it will be the last time. As we continue to breathe, we continue to evolve and learn.

For everyone going through tough recon, I urge you to keep going ahead. The way may seem dark and it may never feel like it’s going to get better but as long as you believe in yourself… You will find the way eventually… Your winter is near it’s end and spring is just over the horizon… Despite what your 5 senses tell you, despite what your emotions convince you and despite what your mind may argue.

The biggest practical tip i can provide is this. If you are in recon, Limit your stack to 2. I have been using 3 subs for as long as i can remember and my biggest breakthrough yet happens in less than a cycle using 2 subs ( New Emperor and KB ). Once you are past the recon, then your 3 sub stacks and your loaded-ass-customs will still be there waiting for you

Edit: This might be my own subjective experience but I have noticed something long time ago about two certain individuals here. @Hoppa and @ksub these two, in my experience, seem like protagonists who finished their story arc’s and are now chilling and balling. The have that main character energy who have done it all. Their posts always seem minimalistic and to the point. They don’t draw attention but they both live and preach about limiting their stack, commiting long term and being methodical. I intend to follow in their footsteps. I have done my share of trailblazing and going ham.

40 Likes

Thanks bro! I appreciate the shoutout! You’re right that one story arc is finished but I’m embarking on another journey in 2024. A whole new journey that these new subs got me excited for. :muscle:

7 Likes

Emperor with my custom is bringing the beast out of me jeezz.

2 Likes

I’ve felt real positive today. I even planned on a loop when off work. I really looked forward to it. I thought one loop was good, so a second seemed desirable. I look forward to the internal shifts which are happening.

Then I checked my memory. I listened yesterday. I’d almost jumped on it. It’s so smooth and inviting that I almost overexposed (for me). So far, on any sub I’ve used, I’ve never felt so good that I almost busted my listening pattern.

I’m almost sure I’m not the only one either.

6 Likes

I’m not sure yet how to describe it but the New Emperor has brought me to a place I have never been in my growth. Not even Dragon Reborn

17 Likes

I’ve found that after initial work on “more superficial qualities” like confidence, drive, resilience, the sub starts digging deeper to work on “more essential qualities” (or deeper issues) like your frame, dominance, pragmatism. In your case it may be working on your emotional lability since it stands in the way of being an Emperor. At some point it MAY tackle your procrastination, and lack of focus the same way (by triggering them) as well. Just push forward and try to amend it somehow ad hoc. Reading a book perhaps.

Don’t go there if you prefer smooth sailing.

The New Emperor is a kind of healing sub (or it’s actually more about the NSE" and its “mechanics”) as well, as it helps you grow through experiences that reaffirm the scripting. That “heals” too.

14 Likes

Ironically reading this today

https://a.co/d/0G5rgXg

1 Like

How to Think Like a Roman Emperor?

White flame (reason) and cold blood (composure) - The dominance of the cortex over the limbic system.

3 Likes

This is so bloody true

Running this new emperor feels very healing .

4 Likes

Closed my eyes and I was suddenly in a vivid place that looked just like my own workshop. I wrote the title of a song I’m working on down on some paper and then put it on the wall. Think it’s some sort of mind-palace. That’s pretty cool.

1 Like

Or maybe it’s a combo of Renaissance man with some mindeye scripting somewhere. I could be completely wrong here.

I’ve been wondering how healing would work with NSE. Regular healing subs keep me in a constant awareness that they’re both uncovering and rearranging painful beliefs.

This isn’t stress loaded at all, and ironically, I’m looking to see how healing might happen now.

Yeah, I’ll repeat it’s not stress loaded. Healing is often internally resisted, so I’m often fearful on them for a while. I’ve not faced anything like I have on any other sub so far.

7 Likes

You will be healed by a very sexy nurse :wink:

5 Likes

Sounds awesome :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I already see this scene in front of my eyes
She is saying “let me check your pulse down there”

5 Likes

My guess is Fire is working on DR right now.

2 Likes