Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Emperor (Now Available! Q Core Available!)

Will Emperor turn me into a cold hard bastard? Because it doesn’t quite jive as a teacher

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Has anyone ran Stark with New Emperor yet?

2 Likes

Dude I feel so cool calm and collected on this version of emperor man

Like the nonchalance is insane like I thought I’d get it from WB but this one is getting me to like not care

7 Likes

I had planned a Khan and Stark cycle for Jan but I swear I am very tempted to replace Khan with Emperor. Main goal is wealth, competence, and a master of persuasion and presentation. That’s why the choice is not that easy as Khan is great for that, but this new emperor quite a powerhouse, it’s like you’re calm all the time but turn into a beast of a powerhouse instantly when theres a need, then you’re calm again

5 Likes

This version of Emperor is like James Bond smooth

Like socially its one of the most effortlessly social subs I’ve been on where you say the right thing almost instinctually

Been to a networking event and I literally knew the exact perfect words to say, was super calm, relaxed and grounded in my own frame and just felt like I was having a brunch convo

I havent noticed the productivity yet but I feel like its doing it’s thang

12 Likes

You strike me as a guy who is already productive. You might not notice any change right away especially if that area is not a challenge for you.

I’m curious how I would react to the productivity scripting though.

1 Like

appreciate that bro but nah trust me I track my productivity

Limitless Executive has me doing 10hr days with 1 hr breaks lmao

So I always compare it to LE or Executive

1 Like

That’s what I’m saying! You’re already killing it! So maybe your subconscious knows that the most urgent changes or improvements you need are not productivity but something else!

1 Like

Agree - productivity for me is awesome, but I was so pleasantly surprised by the social effects as well.

I’m also running QL, and to be honest the jump in tech from Zpv2 to Max seems greater than from Zpv1 to v2. Really great stuff

2 Likes

I have been way more quiet. If I don’t have to talk to someone I don’t. I’m not being rude . On the other side of that I am still talking to my Wife and my cats . I can’t not talk to them

4 Likes

I feel like i am forgetting my ‘old self’ and i am not seeing a new self either. Like i never think about who i used to be or who i am becoming.

3 Likes

Do they talk back?

1 Like

I get what you’re saying @Vinci and I think it’s getting lost.

When X and I compare productivity of subs, we compare against, L/Exec, because that’s the golden standard of productivity in a sub, IMHO.

So when he says he’s not feeling the productivity but it’s doing his thing, what i think he’s saying is it’s subtle, and probably working on some internal changes that will be beneficial in the long term, rather than being like a hyper-focused hit of adderral like LE is for him and I.

I’m HYPER PRODUCTIVE… on LE… and if I’m not on LE i’m hyper-distracted. So I get what he’s saying “nah i’m not productive i appreciate it tho.”

For me, I used to think Emperor and Mogul and Ascended Mogul all gave me “productivity.”

But they do so indirectly more than directly. I’m sure there’s some direct productivity scripting, im just talking about how emp feels for me. For context, I’m loving emp right now but it’s not really helping my productivity at all. I miss LE. I need to make some customs to fit it back in as a permanent fixture.

Emperor helps me more with drive, ambition, motivation, relentless goal pursuit emotions. All of which will cause you to be more productive (aka get more done). That would definitely cause productivity, especially in someone who needs it… and then ofc there’s Emperor’s direct help with productivity, but like I said, it’s not about Emperor not being productive, it’s about L/Exec being the gold standard of comparison.

L/Exec’s primary goal is productivity, no distractions. LE, for me, isn’t even a goal oriented drive, it’s just a love of finding things to do and then doing them because you know they’ll be beneficial even when you don’t have to.

If you lack that drive that Emperor gives, idk how effective LE would be, but with that drive, LE is godlike for productivity.

3 Likes

Yep. All the time. Often they start the conversation

8 Likes

So basically stacking Emperor and LE or having both cores in a custom would be close to having the Holy Grail of drive and productivity.

HOM + LE for me and I can accomplish anything.

(HOM has 90% of emperor script so, yes.)

1 Like

Noted! I just added the LE core to the list of modules for my first custom of 2024. So far that’s 3 cores: Emperor Black, the New Emperor and LE!
We’ll see how big a dent that makes in my procrastination and being disorganized.

Emp Black + Emp seems… a lot.

Have you tried just running LE?

Trust me, you don’t know the levels or procrastination I deal with. With some possible ADD in there.
I’m actually planning a 90 day monk mode. Initially I was only going to use Emp Black but then the New Emperor got released… Emperor is the main sub that is responsible for my massive inner changes those last 4 years. I haven’t run it in a couple of years so I thought “Why not?”. I never ran LE.