Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Emperor (Now Available! Q Core Available!)

I was referring to these amazing results you regularly read in here like working 10 hours straight, money Manifestations, career advancements and stuff.

I can’t see anything like that. On the surface, superficially.

It’s all on a deeper level, building the solid base I need for the spectacular results I see in others.

3 Likes

Emperor results.

My boss is very happy that i am working hard and that i am helping my coworker with the new tech system that we just got.
I found out that someone in sales did a mistake on selling part so i told the boss and saved the company for alot of money :grin:

When i was at the store to buy some things I got alot of discount. Seems like a Manifestion.

I feel increased energy power in body, like a surge of power.

I do boring stuff even if I don’t really want too, Wich is great.

I only listen 1min ATM… not feeling any fatigue now.

Self care is increased.

Masculinity is up, but not as aggressive as previous version of emperor.

Small changes leads to big changes eventually.
Seems like the motto, so do improve a little more each day and I will be great. :sunglasses:

19 Likes

Trying this version of Emperor for a week before going back to having an Ascension/Genesis stack:

• having several morning shifts at my teaching job and feeling a lot more comfortable with leading and engaging with the students to talk about themselves. Previous sessions I felt nervous at the amount present (around 20) and would have given up on appearing confident.

• raised my voice in a coffee bar, impromptu of anything. Also got near VIP service just for being “me”

• very business like, wanting to get tasks done as soon as possible without much stalling and sabotage

• solid than a motherfucker, bordering on mild arrogance.

• most of all it felt OK to become this emperor in training, things manifested as if to give permission to be “dominant”, like the universe is conspiring along

I realise I’m sub hopping, making bold promises and failing, but I am looking for the perfect solution for my weak masculine frame. Emperor always felt scary due to the anti-social, hard ass, punch-em-up fist on table rumours but it just feels natural

15 Likes

Yup… I usually get into flow really fast in most things I do nowadays, but with this its still that pure flow but with the added high ROI in everything I do.

I see the value in that in business and getting something up running for sure, but I’m more of a Hakuna Matata kind of guy, so i’m going back to Khan/something else stack again…

But I’m truly amazed how smooth the new tech is currently.

4 Likes

Seems like i need to jump on emperor soon. Though i am still a student but ngl it helped me the most with exams and other stuffs (mostly Q and Qv2)

Because ultimately i am getting a degree and learn skills only to earn money in my own unique way !!(not unique but slavery to corporate offices :alien:)

If you’re open to experimentation, try the new Mogul for a few days.

:+1:t2:

The new Emperor prefers The Path of High Efficiency / ROI.
(“I should sell 90% of my assets and put the money in Bitcoin. I’m pretty sure no other passive investment is gonna beat that in the next 1 year.”)

:money_mouth_face:

"Genesis" Mogul nudges you towards living your Values and Aspirations.
(“Yes, I see these 8 pathways to my Goal. Yes, these 3 are the most efficient. But I wanna follow number 6, just because. No explanation necessary.”)

:slight_smile:

12 Likes

Crazy how accurate this feels :rofl:

3 Likes

Excellent explanation, and I do have G:M in my stack with Khan at the moment so will stick with that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Felt this a little today but handled it pretty fine

1 Like

Feeling moody today. Not sure why. Going to run a loop here in a while while I read How to Think Like a Roman Emperor

4 Likes

Do not worry it is just the time of the month :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Glad to hear

QV2 used to make me anti social… and mostly grumpy, it has come a long way sinc then… this one truly is the best version so far. I’ve decided il be replacing Khan with this

2 Likes

New Emperor is by far the most important sub i have ever used. It feels like a fated union, unfolding, understanding, acceptance and the freedom of a 13 year old journey. I was 15 at the time, walking home from the gym feeling depressed, angry at life, resentful yet still proud enough to do something about it. I vowed on that day that i would reverse the hell i was living and replace it with a reality that matches it’s intensity with happiness and victory. If it was even possible for a human to feel that down then the reverse must be equally true… It was the start of my self development and discovery journey.

My first year running the first versions of Emperor, My time on attraction subs, My time on Khan, EoG etc… Everything is slowly coming together like Infinity War after all the build up marvel movies. Everything is just falling into place and everything is starting to make sense. I have made similar statements in the past after a major breakthrough and i doubt it will be the last time. As we continue to breathe, we continue to evolve and learn.

For everyone going through tough recon, I urge you to keep going ahead. The way may seem dark and it may never feel like it’s going to get better but as long as you believe in yourself… You will find the way eventually… Your winter is near it’s end and spring is just over the horizon… Despite what your 5 senses tell you, despite what your emotions convince you and despite what your mind may argue.

The biggest practical tip i can provide is this. If you are in recon, Limit your stack to 2. I have been using 3 subs for as long as i can remember and my biggest breakthrough yet happens in less than a cycle using 2 subs ( New Emperor and KB ). Once you are past the recon, then your 3 sub stacks and your loaded-ass-customs will still be there waiting for you

Edit: This might be my own subjective experience but I have noticed something long time ago about two certain individuals here. @Hoppa and @ksub these two, in my experience, seem like protagonists who finished their story arc’s and are now chilling and balling. The have that main character energy who have done it all. Their posts always seem minimalistic and to the point. They don’t draw attention but they both live and preach about limiting their stack, commiting long term and being methodical. I intend to follow in their footsteps. I have done my share of trailblazing and going ham.

40 Likes

Thanks bro! I appreciate the shoutout! You’re right that one story arc is finished but I’m embarking on another journey in 2024. A whole new journey that these new subs got me excited for. :muscle:

7 Likes

Emperor with my custom is bringing the beast out of me jeezz.

2 Likes

I’ve felt real positive today. I even planned on a loop when off work. I really looked forward to it. I thought one loop was good, so a second seemed desirable. I look forward to the internal shifts which are happening.

Then I checked my memory. I listened yesterday. I’d almost jumped on it. It’s so smooth and inviting that I almost overexposed (for me). So far, on any sub I’ve used, I’ve never felt so good that I almost busted my listening pattern.

I’m almost sure I’m not the only one either.

6 Likes

I’m not sure yet how to describe it but the New Emperor has brought me to a place I have never been in my growth. Not even Dragon Reborn

17 Likes

I’ve found that after initial work on “more superficial qualities” like confidence, drive, resilience, the sub starts digging deeper to work on “more essential qualities” (or deeper issues) like your frame, dominance, pragmatism. In your case it may be working on your emotional lability since it stands in the way of being an Emperor. At some point it MAY tackle your procrastination, and lack of focus the same way (by triggering them) as well. Just push forward and try to amend it somehow ad hoc. Reading a book perhaps.

Don’t go there if you prefer smooth sailing.

The New Emperor is a kind of healing sub (or it’s actually more about the NSE" and its “mechanics”) as well, as it helps you grow through experiences that reaffirm the scripting. That “heals” too.

14 Likes

Ironically reading this today

https://a.co/d/0G5rgXg

1 Like