Main Disc. Thread - The Ecstasy of Gold ZP

EOG ZP stage 1 is a beautiful and blissful experience. I instantly felt any and all money-related traumas start to feel addressed, healed and released. A tidal wave of euphoric energy washed over, and engorged my entire being. It really was a feeling of the ecstasy of life being introduced to me.

16 Likes

I will see you next year my friend unless certain goals are accomplished sooner. If anyone is going to go through all 4 stages with two cycles each according EXACTLY to recommendations, tag me. I want to read that narrative as it unfolds.

4 Likes

It wasn’t, lol. Sometimes, I build production titles on one of the actual Q machines rather than my research box (since I’m always tinkering with the code, don’t wanna compromise the titles). The actual Q machines are hard coded to tag customs (even if I intend to release them on the store) with Custom Q Subliminal.

2 Likes

sweeeeeet! (#tencharacters)

Mac or PC for your research box just curious?

1 Like

Starting soon:

1 Like

I had massive resistance going to work yesterday, as it turns out I somehow manifested a situation where I didn’t end up going to work. I swear I could feel my own mind orchestrating the events that culminated me not going into work too, despite my best efforts to return to the office yesterday.

I feel fine today so guess we’ll see what happens. I just found it interesting that on my first day of EOG, I really wasn’t feeling the whole employee role. Been a while since I felt that level of disdain for having to punch in on someone else’s clock.

7 Likes

Whoa, I had no idea this was going to ever happen.

I did all four stages of the original, however that was back in the Wild West days where 16 hours plus exposure was the daily goal. Lots of recon.

I want to finish my run of Stark but this will have to my long term commitment. Solo. Starting in a couple weeks.

4 Likes

I can’t wait to see your updates. I remember when I first started here and you have some amazing results and helped me out when I was a newbie along with some others. Please do update with your results!

In regards to EoG I definitely want to try this in the future.

1 Like

I’m on a 14-day washout from my customs.

I’m thinking about just going ZP for now. This interests me .Hopefully, QL ZP will be here so I can do AL + QL + EOG

4 Likes

QL ZP hit the shelves last night :slight_smile:

1 Like

I couldn’t take it anymore. I ran one loop today of ST1. The only track I ran today.

I think I will do a washout and during that time meditate over what other sub to run with this.

Can’t really say much as I just ran it an hour ago and I’m just hanging out at home.

Glad to hear some of my journaling helped. I enjoy reading your posts these days a lot!

2 Likes

Quantum Limitless ZP is here.

3 Likes

Wow. One listen yesterday and today I have been the most productive, or rather efficient with my time than I have in a long time.

I’ve been starting up a website and found myself procrastinating due to the feeling of “not knowing the exact steps”. Today I wrote down 5 different ways to approach it. And one by one got three underway to where I know the process. Tomorrow I’ll continue with these and learn/add in the other two.

I cant quite pinpoint yet what is changing, yet I feel something in my views towards money has shifted. Time will tell. But I now have multiple avenues for wealth creation whereas the last time I ran EoG I really didn’t have a concrete avenue. Something feels different and I’m super excited about this sub.

15 Likes

Good to see these type of results

I will run ST1 day after tomorrow

2 Likes

Can’t wait for starting this journey after reading all this!

1 Like

Yesterday was the 2nd listen to ST1. Today is a day off.

Motivation and drive are through the roof. This is the productivity I’ve been looking for all along. Pure internal drive. I actually feel more “alpha” than on even AM which is one of my favorites.

I believe my idea of “alpha” has been just slightly off this whole time. It’s not necessarily a formidable character who others are slightly intimidated by (though that can be a form of alpha). It’s like now I have a purpose and drive so much to where external events and people kind of fade to the periphery. It’s me on my path, join me or don’t, but if not move out of the way.

It’s a single pointed focus on achieving what I want that anything not in line with that doesn’t even register. Hard to describe but I feel I’m now the cause and affect in my life rather than anything external.

Some less heady observations

• Been easily working 10 hour days at work (I don’t have a set schedule, commission based) and then putting an hour or two into my website after work.

• Part of my job is meeting with and bringing on new clients. There was always a slight fear I’d have to force myself through to go pitch to new clients. These past few days this has totally shifted into a true belief that everyone needs our services. I’m doing them a favor. No hesitancy these last few days meeting with potential clients.

• even after long days, I’ve lost interest in the shows my girlfriend and I are into. The past two nights I’ve been putting the headphones in and listening to a sales course while sitting with her on the couch while she watches tv

• A new optimism and hope for the future. I haven’t felt this “knowing that things are going to be amazing” in a long time.

Quite astonished. Now I just need to decide what second sub I want to add in. I’ve realized that right now I’m past the “attraction” based subs so considering Ascension, Love Bomb, or Chosen. (With Wanted tempting me but don’t know about that)

21 Likes

happy to see another fellow 100% commission based warrior here.

most humans have no idea what its like to be paid entirely on commission/performance.

very few humans have the psychological profile to handle it for long.

i have been 100% commission/performance based my entire adult life.

since finishing school i have never had a salary; if i do not perform i get nothing.

5 Likes

Commission only isn’t easy but it’s the only way for me. Can’t tell you how miserable I was working in an office for a salary knowing the POS slacker next to me was making the same or more.

7 Likes