Main Disc. Thread - Symmetry: Helen of Troy

Interesting, will share your results with gf

1 Like

The biggest thing is my motivation to take action relating to physical shifting goals. I’m exploring and trying new things.

I love how it compliments my experience with Seductress minus the seduction piece.

I persistently follow a daily skin & hair care regimen.

I explore new ways to move my body and enhance things naturally.

I take great supplements & research new ones related to women’s health and beauty.

Beauty is skin deep. As within so without.

I don’t allow myself to speak unloving thoughts towards myself anymore. I catch it quickly.

I process and heal things in my sleep relating to this stuff too.

4 Likes

I’m attempted to run Seductress, HOT and Diamond for 2 runs (21 days, break, 21 days) just to see what happens. It might kick-start me going to the gym again after a severe bout of depression (thanks to a bully at work). Plus a friend is getting married next year so I have a year to stun people :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

These might be redundant. Before running both of these at the same time, enter a support ticket for input.

Spartan is great for fitness motivation.

I’d suggest trying full loops of Spartan + Genesis for 21 days.

Maybe with HoT (5min loops) as well.

I ran Spartan briefly and felt gracefully beast mode.

2 Likes

Preparing a custom with Helen Core

Does Helen include Serum X? I want mussls but gotta remove some modules and was wondering whether it is even needed since Helen could have it?

My wife listened to 1 loop, she cleaned our hall & room after that
Nothing much need lots of work I think

1 Like

My wife has added Symmetry to her stack, replacing a custom. Her first listen was this past Saturday. She had another loop last night. (Her listening cycle is Genesis/HoT, off day, Genesis/LBFH, etc.) So, 2 loops in and with nothing else changing, she is down over 3 pounds in less than a week. She broke a scale number barrier and had happy tears in telling me this news. I’ll report further as more develops, but a thank you to Fire and SaintSovereign! I have a happy wife this morning!

6 Likes

My wife is back on this and ready to commit; ill update with results

1 Like
2 Likes

Congrats wifey!!

Something that helped me was getting rid of my scale and focusing on how clothes fit me and how I felt when I looked in the mirror. I haven’t used a scale in 2 years and have maintained an ideal body shape/size and it’s only getting better with this title added. I consciously focus on the areas I want to change and imagine seeing and feeling those gains.

We may also gain weight with muscle gains and fat losses. We also trim inches off the waist etc.

Sometimes we are heavier depending on where we are at in our menstrual cycle, what we have been eating. Water retention is a son of a gun! :joy:

We also may weigh less when we had a really good poop.

Scales can be deceiving!

Not to take away from her win or anything! That’s exciting news.

1 Like

I always feel weird when woman / girls talk about poop shit etc

but dont attach result with some assumptions etc, It wont benefit because your subconscious will create more blockages in future

as soon as you get results no matter how small it may be just be optimistic & think script is working

1 Like

I live by the law of assumption… what I believe to be true always comes to pass :slight_smile:

I assume subs work because I believe in them so they always work

I always credit the one cause and creator (me)

Every tool I use works in my favour & I can feel negative or positive, but it still always works out for me. It always comes to pass regardless of my moods.

I focus on the end of my wishes fulfilled. The outcome. The end result I am going for. I do my best not to focus on the middle or the how’s. If I’m in my ideal state of consciousness everything reflects as such for me.

I’m always thankful for subliminals and how they help me on this journey.

Every win, big or small , is praised along my journey.

I was just sharing my experiences of where I got stuck on the dot.

4 Likes

I understand what you’re saying though. Thank you.

Don’t mean to come off as rude or spicy. Lol

Not really any different than guys talking about their dicks or peeing habits while on subs. It’s all just results and feedback.

5 Likes

I’m actually really happy to have a great poop or 2 or 3 daily. Shows the subs are doing their thing.

Releasing what no longer serves me on the physical level :slight_smile:

2 Likes

nah its not about sub I was talking about, Its just general statement

I don’t know if ZP is being structure with this modular idea.

The concept of Serum X being redundant might be important.

A support ticket might be in order.

Perhaps if you post what you want to put in your custom, we can all help narrow it down.

When you first post the list, don’t worry about it being 20 or less, just post and we can help.

2 Likes

5 Likes

I had issues with IBS, Fistula, Piles & god knows what
after starting subs specially paragon, regeneration etc., I am free from all, You can check my post history & find about my poop issue too, If you have hardcore problem with that

3 Likes