Main Disc. Thread - Symmetry: Helen of Troy

I’ve read this a few times now. You really think they snuck some other goody bits in there?

1 Like

I cant say for sure, it wouldn’t surprised me if they did, but what I really meant to say in a playful way is that…You always get more than what you expected using SC.

1 Like

Oh most definitely. I have found myself looking at the objectives from time to time of main titles I’ve listened to where things weren’t listed that were happening, for the greater good of myself and others. Very serendipitous experiences.

It’s magic to me :grinning:

2 Likes

Nah, this one is just straight up physical shifting, just like Legacy of the Spartan.

I just sent it to my cousin and I’ll be reporting results on her behalf.

Sadly, the fiancée won’t run it. She hates the feeling of recon, even though it had great results when she ran the prototype last year.

Yes, everyone — we’ve been working on this one for awhile.

13 Likes

I appreciate the physical shifting solely without the seduction piece. As a long time seductress listener who experienced recon from that part of it, thank you for this. :pray:

3 Likes

@IRON someone is paging you.

2 Likes

@lrw are you still alive and going to listen to this?

My wife was the same way for years when I was still actively making binaural/isochronic audios.

All because the first one she tried was a sweeping theta audio and she had vivid and immersive flashbacks of having our first kid. Minor detail.

6 Likes

eheheheheheheeee
rubs palms in devious way

1 Like

Me! Im running this next cycle!
We exist (I think?) Never talked to girls in here
but I like to imagine they are a silent army in a way.

2 Likes

I relate. Seductress can feel very hard-core healing-like
especially if you don’t already perceive yourself as a beautiful person.

I in fact do sometimes feel like redoing it again just to heal the remaining traumas / limiting beliefs connected to self-perception in physical form.

I do however believe that ZP is however so much smoother, I will probably heal it all away by using Hot AND not even struggle. Drink water, journal and you’ll be fine. No more days of headaches and mood swings ever since the awesome ZP release.

I trust sub club so much. Thank you guys for always giving us more and more luxury nobody else has regarding subs online.

7 Likes

WOW!!! No wonder Legacy of Spartan works so well! Such gems both of them!

I really appreciate how much work is in this! True professionals. Really shows you that the ones that are the best, have to work hard and get there. There are no shortcuts to such skill and knowledge of making subs so well.

1 Like

Why silent?

I’d love us to be bold proud and loud! :metal:t2:

1 Like

Love this!

1 Like

I have listened to binaural and isochronic audios and the most I have gotten was an endorphin rush.

2 Likes

Did you once say you wanted Seductress without the seduction?

If so, what about Sanguine: The Elixir for healing? Or Regeneration? Or dare you be bold enough to run DR? [insert IronClaws’ maniacal laughter here]

3 Likes

I’m on Elixir right now :slight_smile: first cycle only and I’m already healing every day on speed mode. Thank you for reaching out though.

If it was not for Elixir, I would probably not even bring it up. I see this just as another droplet of the rain of results.

3 Likes

And may you reign supreme in your life.

1 Like

You’re 2 steps ahead of everyone and you run circles around people in your life.

2 Likes

Curious how this is going for the ladies?!

I’m one week into this title & enjoying it.

Consciously guiding the sub to work on specifics & found myself doing some different yoga & body movements.

4 Likes