Helen of Troy custom building

Thought it would be wiser to make a separate thread not to spam helen of troy space!

This is my plan for future new custom with the custom voice option when I get my hands on it (hence why modules are focused on all kinds of stuff - it was told that we should just add what we want there long term so I went with it!)

Any feedback is appreciated of course

———————————-

goals :
big buff - successful nomad in arts online - travel because rich :slight_smile: - build my own empire of wealth and status as an artist

not going with ultimate artist here
because I already started running Ecstasy of Gold and will run it alongside my future custom

• I don’t need to be the best best artist as long as I have modules for wealth and consciously guide it to “make money through arts” - hope that makes sense.

love without attachment
is a must even though it feels random there.

Custom now :

6 Likes

posting the Serum X ticket question now.

2 Likes

Okay so I count 22 modules.

Which one of these do you have to have?

1 Like

all of them hahahahahaha
but uhm for real now I am thinking of removing serum X since I got an answer :

and I’m thinking of removing maybe one of the boosters? I am unsure which one though

1 Like

Goal: big buff, rich, successful nomadic artist-empress

Method: voice cloned AI generated custom

Current objective: narrow to 20 total modules

Here is an idea: is it possible that any of the modules you want could be substituted with a program from the main shop?

For example, what do you think about substituting LB or LBfH in place of love without attachment?

1 Like

the thing is I started running Ecstasy of Gold and plan on running all stages one by one alongside my future custom so I will already have 2 pretty powerful subs every cycle.

I don’t really want to overload myself by running more than two subs at once.

I feel like elixir is currently healing me a lot already so I will drop love without attachment. I came to realization today that it is not a necessary module.

technically cashflow catalyst could be removed since I am running EoG already.

are you suggesting that removing other modules might be more ideal than removing boosters?

Imo u could remove love without attachment coz u already got pcc in there. u wont get manipulated by anyone if u got pcc.

I’m not worrying for manipulation I just want to shed fearful thoughts related to fear of loss. But Elixir is working on that atm as I just noticed actually…

1 Like

Your powers of reasoning are keen.

Indirectly, yes, I was hoping to help you discover any redundancies, substitutes, and priorities, as well as make it more focused.

When you are ready, write down your updated list and we’ll have a think about it.

1 Like

working on my custom here and there. Still polishing

pre results

Im already getting huge pre results
Ive been thinking of Helen of troy for weeks now ever since I first heard of it and it manifests in my close relationships where

• people out of nowhere start encouraging me in starting to diet and exercise again out of nowhere despite me not really ever talking about such things and only considering it here and there in my head.

• Im constantly offered and paid more and more ways to exercise whether I take them or not.

• I also stretch my torso a lot and my posture is improving to soldier-like essence. My shoulders go back and my spine straightened. I keep my chin slightly up when walking and make sure to never look at the ground on my way home.

• My face structure is also shifting thanks to my spine changes. Ive been pointed this out few weeks back by someone.

• My arms gained muscle mass in question of one cycle of Spartan Fitness cycle where people have been amazed by my flex despite working out like 6 times total that month. I feel like I have developed some pretty good muscle memory from the past workouts.

• Im constantly working on my self perception in my mind - healing and learning to embody more healthy attitude towards myself

I have added Power can Corrupt to my future stack

and EVERY SINGLE DAY Im being reminded by the laws of the power.

• On this forum
  • by Laws of Power post on my IG explore page
  • people come to me and START A DISCUSSION about getting power with me every day for the past two weeks.

Conscious guidance is crazy. Im a manifesting machine

2 Likes

Would you please explain?

Im chased by my friends who offer me to pay for my gym / group exercise classes. I could go right now and work out weekly for free if Id like.

3 Likes