Main Disc. Thread - QTKS: Custom Subliminals In Your Own Voice

Just an update: If I had to summarize the current results (still very early), the common description is that the subliminal “hits deeper,” in a way that’s a bit hard to explain, so we haven’t. All of the testers are struggling to explain it as well, only that their results feel more “real” and organic. It’s as if they aren’t quite running anything, though you can still feel the subliminal processing. Rather than that “go, go, go” feeling that you can get immediately after running a ZP title, it’s more of a feeling that something’s being processed and then you just go off and fulfill your goals.

For example, early results from a tester:

My mindset is moving a lot from money-survival mode to abundance mode. This might be the biggest change. Now, I am nowhere near out of wage slavery, but mindset precedes reality, right?

Many smaller, but noticeable manifestations. Bills getting cancelled. Sudden money out of nowhere.

It’s HARD to describe, but this sub is different than the regular ones.

I don’t even know how to pinpoint it. Maybe after a few days it becomes clearer, but it seems to hit deeper (that’s what she said).

As in, I feel like there is a super wealthy person within me. Wrong, I AM that person. But I guess it’s been hidden for decades.

@Fire reported this same result with his custom. He ran one loop and the next day, cleared his entire task list.

The result that Q-Programmer experienced: He was propositioned for group sex while out and about. Now, in all transparency, I have seen this man pull some of the most beautiful women just by talking to them. That being said, the fact that HE reported this result breathlessly to me and was so shocked at how it all went down indicates to me that this is out of the ordinary.

So, regardless of the “why and how,” we already know the “what.” And the “what” is that the QTKS build hits differently.

35 Likes

Suddenly everyone wants to run the Q-Programmer stack

24 Likes

I do actually do this sometimes. I sometimes read things from others or ideas not from my own speaking voice. It’s like I read and someone else talks in my head lol

1 Like

Stop playing with me @SaintSovereign !!! Just take my money!!!

shut-up-and-take-my-money-futurama

6 Likes

Yes, that’s different. When I’m reading a quote by Mark Cuban, for example, it’s usually in his voice. But, when I’m just reading article text, it’s usually in my own voice.

6 Likes

This is why we aren’t hyping yet, lol. We want to ensure that difference in power justifies the cost. Like we mentioned, it’s not going to be cheap. The build you create using this service should be solid. Perhaps it’s your current custom, upgraded. Maybe it’s modules and cores that you KNOW work for you. If you’re going to build one, go ahead and start thinking about these things. Think about how the custom will fit into your stack.

We’re going to write a support article about how to best build one, but a quick summary of that is: Leave out the difficult cores, run those on the side as part of your stack. That way, you won’t get a lot of recon from the custom (since it’s the more expensive product) and you can moderate how much exposure to the harder title that you receive.

Aim for a “multi-stack” custom, something that would fit into multiple stacks to maximize the value paid for this kind of custom.

And yes, we are allowing SubClub Elites discounts. If you haven’t got your rank and discount, go ahead and do so. Note that you no longer need a “coupon code” to use your SubClub Elites discount. The new system will automatically apply your discount at checkout. More information here.

17 Likes

I consider it quite true. I don’t make self-deprecating jokes. I try not to even make jokes about other people. Outside of my inner circle, I am very judicious about what I even speak about. Understanding the power of language opens doors you wouldn’t believe.

“Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit.” - Proverbs 18:21

I’ll give you an example, a small example to dwell on. Analyze the difference between the two statements:

“I don’t make self-deprecating jokes.”
“I don’t really make self-deprecating jokes.”

One of those statements is one of affirmation. The other is an individual lying to themselves.

25 Likes

Congrats to subclub for next breakthrough!!

1 Like

This is very cool, thanks. I think I may have lied to myself like that.

5 Likes

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Can this also be applied to customs? I’m an Arch alchemist and I have a discount for titles in the normal store, but for customs, I have a different login and I don’t know if it works there either.

1 Like

I’m unsure if anyone asked about this, but has anyone questioned the ballpark estimate price? is it lets say, 500? or 1000? or 5000?

5 Likes

Noted- so this would have to be a conscious intention- which would make no sense given the intention of using the audio.

That’s a fascinating question. I don’t have the experience of hearing the equivalent of my outside voice internally. In fact it’s visual to me-like a picture comprehended. There is no sound. If I try to put a sound to it. It’s neutral, clear.

I may not have communicated this well, and I say that because from what I meant to convey there really can’t be conjecture, perhaps false premises or assumptions, but I don’t have an a conclusion or statement here. Just a recounting of my experience. What I meant was to simply recount my experience on different builds is very different. ZP is my favorite overall by far. Early builds - felt more like state changes - like I was suddenly someone else or had been bestowed some external force that was pushing/influencing me. ZP to me feels much more natural. Definitely it’s coming from within. My false extrapolation may been assuming the conscious familiarity with my own voice would make for less ‘new’ experiences.

This is exactly what I was referencing- more natural -more who you’ve always been.

It was a mistake to communicate this in the context of what could be seen as an issue or concern. It was my nostalgia for something I don’t actually want.

I see what you mean, the subliminal audio doesn’t replace my ‘thinking’ so to speak but molds and shapes it. So I"m not now hearing the voice actor from the subliminal in my head. Rather there statements shift/shape my own thinking. I may be listening to another voice during the subliminal but then I’m listening to my own voice that’s been influenced by that.

So in the case of using my own voice in a subliminal. My view was I’d be listening to the vocal express of the amalgam I was at the time I recorded my voice. My world view- which may seem completely scientifically invalid or ridiculous to some, and I hold it lightly and open to change, is that voice holds the energetic compilation of the entirety of one’s being at a given moment. To me that’s what I would be ‘feeding’ myself by listening to my own voice.

It actually has quite a bit -especially on certain stacks. And that’s a great thing. Much less nasally- more robust, significantly more melodic and full of inflection.

Bottom line- I fundamentally trust what will turn out here. Aside from the hiccup of qv2 (for me personally) I’ve been on board with everything for 3 years and loving it . I’ll always give my 2 cents and questions and am better off for the responses I get. So to be clear the context here was of addressing my lack of understanding and concerns (possibly from lack of full understanding). Thank you @SaintSovereign for addressing these and I’m excited to see what those implications are. From your next post they already sound quite promising.

4 Likes

Yes, we’ve always allowed SubClub Elites on customs. Enter a support ticket and you’re good.

8 Likes

Hey saint so I have had this on my mind for a while. I am pretty charming person when it comes to talking to people and making them happier. One of the reasons is my humor. It is very sarcastic and shocking in a silly way. People get a rush from it and then laugh.

All of them are sarcastic or straight out lies and sometimes even reflect my past traumas / hate towards my own gender etc. (kind of healed it but I feel it a bit to this day also?)

I assume from what you wrote, this is harmful to me and I had this suspicion before but I also thought that jokes are jokes and as long as I remember that I should be fine.

Would you recommend me to quit this kind of behavior?

If so do you ever feel that really really strong want to just make people laugh or choke on food by saying something? Dark humor perhaps? When you feel that desire, do you fulfill it?

and how could I make this “want” go away? How can I prevent my brain from going “this convo is so dry and boring lets give it juice”? I don’t feel like I could ever be always serious or soft or listening to everyone when people these days are always so tired and low in energy. I’ve been keeping it kind of balanced with the jokes on the other side of spectrum…

On the other end I don’t want to feed my past unwanted beliefs or some random affirmations I don’t want to come actually true…

edit:

So after some sleep I came back and did some reflection… I realized that this need to make others laugh comes from my fear of being seen as boring and being left behind. I realized that I am afraid of having to spend time alone by myself as my beliefs to this day were that being alone is me living in a very grim world feeling a strong sense of depression and emptiness. I have been trying very hard to impress and make others like me in hope to be able to stick around them and keep on running away from my own self when alone.

I will start learning how to be able to enjoy myself alone replacing the thoughts that eat me alive with things that switch my focus to something I rather aspire to be. Be it music, videos or just daydreaming in positive light.

The doubts and insecurities often creep up on me when I am alone and I feel at my lowest when I have no distraction for my brain.

Do you have any recommendations on these things?
Is this approach one you would take?
How do you deal with negative voices creeping on you when alone?
How can one being alone pleasant?

( running elixir first cycle this is part of the bloom I apologize for going away from the topic of this thread but I was hoping to get some feedback and advice on these things )

3 Likes

I know you wrote this to, Saint.

You have deep thoughts, as always.

While you are waiting, here are some things to think about.

Charm and humor can be a strong points. Often when people are in groups, they might have worries about being accepted, and you are probably the one in the group who makes people feel at ease.

Now let’s do a thought experiment. What if someone was hired to follow you around, and at a time when you least expect it, when your guard is down, said something negative about you, your body, your gender, how you look, etc. Then when it shocked you, they said “Just joking”. Might be funny at first. Over time, what do you think it might do to your self esteem? What about how much you trust what that person says if they are back pedaling with “just joking”? What emotions might get slowly associated with your identity over time because it gets repeated?

In other words, how important do you think your internal self-talk is?

I give women near asthma attacks, as you pointed out. And you’re getting people close to choking. I’m seeing a breathing theme here. :thinking:

5 Likes

Current results for what?

Huh? I don’t think I’ve ever experienced that. Am I missing something?

I’m guessing because you probably hear your own voice when thinking

1 Like

gave me shivers… Quite a terrible person to be around. (not that they are terrible but I can now see the strong effect it would have on me)

Thank you for this feedback consultant!
Quite powerful

hahahahahaha
Yeah we subclub peeps are so OP we are now reserving all the air for us. The weak lungs of a normie are no longer worthy of oxygen and they know it. :sunglasses:

2 Likes