Main Disc. Thread - Stark ZP

Same here, I played it during the pandemic, and I spent my days drawing and writing. And the time loops paired with the random manifestations were also an interesting touch.

2 Likes

Was looking up stark posts and found something on Stark + Khan… interesting effects

And then a one month update

4 Likes

My only issue with Khan. Wonder how different Stark will be

1 Like

I use Stark ZP since yesterday and what the fuck :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I felt like I was walking on stage but I was ‘just’ in the city :sweat_smile: and like someone else mentioned in this group: like there was a moment of slowmotion. The light was green to crossover but nobody moved. No one! And I was like: what’s wrong?! :sweat_smile:

My productivity and focus are much higher :pray:t3:

12 Likes

Yeah Stark has that magical effect on the user! Plus the productivity and focus is amazing! Wait until you see the effects it has on others towards you :wink:

Also welcome to the forum :grin:

3 Likes

This is my first time seeing this response and this kinda energy is why I fuck with Subclub.

I love the humility and acknowledgement of the user that I’ve seen here over the past couple of years.

6 Likes

Stark and Renaissance Man is Kobe and Shaq.

3 Likes

Me too!!!

Beaut :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You’re a good salesman yaknow.

2 Likes

Haha did I convince ya to get RM? Man that sub is criminally underrated

3 Likes

It’s high on my list. Considered running it with KBC. @Xavier

I decided to run Stark+RM and RoM. 🫶

2 Likes

Nice. Stark & RM are part of my stack

How you liking it?

2 Likes

Stark QTKS custom results:

1 Like

Lol I switched to GMX and WB. RM and Stark is a solid combo, I usually go back to then everyone and a while.

Oh, you didn’t finish your cycle?

Do you switch titles frequently?

1 Like

I do switch but only aftet finishing a cycle and it’s usually the same subs getting switched in and out.

Stark, RM, RoM or GMX3 is always in the stack.

Right now it’s BW and GMX. I would have RoM in there or True Social but I want to see how I’ll handle the thick WB first.

Creative ands popularity wise I see blooming from Stark and RM everyday so I think this works for me. Also spiritual and cognitive progress from RoM.

2 Likes

I had to search for those 2 titles names. :sweat_smile:

I’m trying to stick with the same stack for a few cycles at least. Just started my 2nd round.

What exactly would you describe bloom as?

My understanding is that while you aren’t actively listening you are still getting results and taking action towards the objectives from those titles.

3 Likes

For me it’s when some time after I had a title in rotation I see the things it says in the objectives and it’s hard to believe. For instance being the most popular guy at work according to people saying it indirectly.

Me: “Can’t seem to grow on Twitch, so I need to work on charm.”
Work-Colleague: “Are you kidding me? Did you see how the other girls at work reacted when they heard you’re coming to the party? ”

This was during vacation and I just decided to go back to work just for this party. At the time I felt that perhaps were being sarcastic or I still feel imposter syndrome. So basically when I become aware of results that I didn’t see earlier or before. Like I can’t even fathom the new reality. They even said stuff like work is not fun when I’m not there. Which I just brushed off. I guess I’m not used to this stuff being expressed so blatantly.

That’s how I experienced bloom.

Also people calling me social butterfly, especially friends who don’t like that I’m so busy socially all the time nowadays. So they feel a bit negative towards this new thing even though I haven’t run Stark or True Social in months. I don’t feel like a social butterfly, I don’t feel I’m busy socially, but they make me aware of the drastic changes. And I don’t effing know what’s going on lol

6 Likes

Damn, you are crushing it! Your energy is infectious and people can’t help but be drawn to you. Embrace the power in stark and don’t let imposter syndrome hold you back. Keep shining as that social magnet, even if others feel a bit jealous. Enjoy the ride!

5 Likes