Main Disc. Thread - Stark ZP

Stark:
We upgraded elements of Limitless, Emperor, Daredevil, Primal Seduction: Iron Throne, etc.

4 Likes

On Stark my libido always reaches unprecedented heights, when I meet woman I feel deep sexual tension, and I’m also very flirtious.

It mentions Primal Seduction Iron Throne on the sales page.

But perhaps you are so used to Stark that you did not notice it.

For me it was always very obvious because I’m not used to sexual titles :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Many old reviews (Q) mentioned Stark made them very sexual but my zp experience found it not to be the case; I have had no increase of sexual thoughts or libido. Now to my zp experience Emperor on the other hand was very sexual to the point I relapsed within the first cycle.

2 Likes

@Chase Libido can decrease due to stress, discomfort or other general forms of reconciliation. I noticed it too while running Primal Seduction I had mental focus on romance and sex but it was not accompanied by the internal desires, or sexual urges.

Zp is potent… now as the days pass and I regain my energy from introducing PS I feel my libido and desire slowly returning. :slight_smile:

Also @TheBoxingScientist remember that both @friday and I had reviewed Stark Ultima having our best sexual experience.

I assure you it has sexual scripting, it feels like sexual fire :fire:.

And the sex is with lots of connection and playfulness on Stark!

3 Likes

Despite what SC say i feel no sexual elements in Stark.

1 Like

I am sure someone asked SC to make stark more sexual however i dont they did. Sure it was added to the road map.

Even Stark Ultima i felt nothing sexual with it.

I guess if your in your 20s it might do that but they have to cater for the older people not just young ones like you.

@SaintSovereign i am sure older members gave you feedback on stark not being sexual. Why was this not fixed in the zp version ?. Whats the point of giving SC feedback if you dont use that information and evolve the product accordingly.

Several people have said they feel sexual effects from it. Maybe you just aren’t expressing that part of it right now, with it being ZP and all.

2 Likes

Not true mate i am expressing myself sexually, dont get me wrong i like the intellectual effects of Stark but no way does it have sexual scripting based on my experiences.

As i said SC should also take into account feedback from the middle age members of this forum.

I mean maybe whatever specific style of scripting is in Stark, maybe you aren’t expressing THAT. Maybe you’re sexual enough you don’t NEED to express it. Too many have described sexual effects from Stark specifically to warrant saying that it doesn’t have it.

That’s all I’m getting at. You just personally might not even NEED to express whatever is in Stark if your SubC deems that you are in a good place sexually.

3 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist Not sure why but I feel as if your posts these past few days have been more aggressive, it’s more likely to get you a defensive response than an actual contribution to the discussion. Not trying to call you out or anything, writing has less nuance than speaking so I’m sure that the difference is in your word choice and not your general attitude.

2 Likes

Just that you didnt get that effect doesnt mind its not there. For me stark has been one of the most sexual subs ive ever ran, even more so than something like Primal. We all just respond differently to different kinds of scripting, if you really want to make it more sexual, add sex mastery or whatever to it.

2 Likes

As soon as subs are not working in the way you expect you are saying its your age. You are sabotaging yourself :roll_eyes: ← this emoji is roling its eyes btw

3 Likes

Think about it rationally rather then shooting holes in what i believe. Younger guys in their 20s report feeling sexual on stark.

Whereas the middle age men here do not experience this.

I have to admit though it was not like Khan, on Stark I felt it when I was thinking of women, or around women, or interacting with women.

But when I was focused on tasks at hand Stark shifted into genius mode for me.

On Khan, I felt sexual ALL THE TIME. So perhaps you are comparing it too much with Khan?

Otherwise, you might have to give it more time or listen a bit less.

It just depends on what you are experiencing if and if share with us how Stark feels for you and what you are experiencing maybe we can help you know.

What does sexuality mean to you?

On these programs I’ve had the feeling, interacting with a woman I’m attracted to, as if I was already having sex with her — literally, feeling that sexual fire, insane turn on, but never felt that randomly.

Only in the right setting… with a woman, while interacting and when both are subconsciously attracted.

And I’m actually happy it works this way because I do not want to experience this with a family member lol!

The older versions worked differently for me.

Zero Point, and its alchemical effect starts working in certain scenarios under various circumstances. It’s very much a program, and the experiences gained are what truly changes me, the new positive memories can make your beliefs turn from I’m not attracted to woman to all woman are totally in love for me, and are excited to have sex with me from having 5 new sexual experiences.

But that’s just how I experience it you know :slight_smile:

For me, it works, and the more I run it the better it starts working, the more results, and seemingly also the less drainage and exhaustion from running the programs.

I’m also now getting some of the weirdest dreams too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I also had it with a woman, while texting with sexual undertones over the phone the other day, literally felt like I was having sex with her already. Because of the sexual scripting which started to go from passive to active.

@TheBoxingScientist I’m always willing to compare experiences to see if that helps you, I know how it feels if someone does not work or seem to work.

What I’m definitely not feeling is the horniness I felt when I was 16 or so; constant random sexual urges out of nowhere! It must be triggered by something, I’m not extremely horny at all the sexual scripting just comes when needed. I suspect it’s more obvious if you have a girl that you are interacting with sexually, on a regular basis.

Stark always really showed during sex, I found it has scripting to feel people better and this helped me to connect deeper with them even during sex. It most definitely has those Primal Seduction aspects I’ve always felt it while running Stark.

Zp is feels so normal, perhaps you are not aware of it until you discontinue usage? I mean you work a lot, right? It seems you are therefore noticing more of the intellectual scripting.

Try Stark while dating. It’s not like Khan but once things get a little sexual you should notice that scripting a lot.

4 Likes

Good point @armor i am comparing it to emperor, khan and PS. I just feel that the voice of the older .men were not heard by the founders in relationship to stark and adding more sexiness.

[please no name calling and stigmatizing]

2 Likes

I hear you but I have no authority over those complains, so I hope you understand.

What I can do, however, is show you a different path which might suit your needs — such as getting a Customised Stark version, the Q store has lots of modules that could potentially add a major sexual edge.

Otherwise, you can just stack it with one of the programs that you enjoy sexually?

You can always try a support ticket maybe that will shed some light on your situation those people have been instituted for cases like this :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks @Houdini appreciate your insights :slight_smile: will take note of what you have said.

1 Like

I am being aggressive you are spot on time for me to log off and take a chill pill :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just want to say that my experiences sexually with Stark have been identical to those of @TheBoxingScientist, and I’m not in middle age.

2 Likes