Main Disc. Thread - Stark ZP

Beautifully said bro>3 @enigma12

MU has me on ignore but if I could I would write a paragraph backing you up😎

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It is a big deal we just don’t brag about it like you do;)

7 Likes

Right so you agree majority of men dont get approached. So we can agree it is a jackpot then when it does happen… lol

3 Likes

Do it anyway. The more of us who call him on his shit, maybe something will finally happen. I’m on ignore too

3 Likes

Yes of course the majority of men do not get approached.

But no it is absolutely NOT like hitting the jackpot.

You only think this precisely because you do not get approached a lot.

Is this a joke?

15k a month is more then anything a average person makes😂 Instead of treating people like their peasants because you make “millions” at least have the decent respect to give your congrats. Like man @enigma12 I respect and I know it’s not easy getting to 15k month and I congratulate you for doing so:)

Also back to the girls topic, getting girls approached to us guys is a big deal. If you think about it someone had to mutter the courage to come see you and approach you. Some people don’t like me but we sure as heck respect the girl for trying:)

8 Likes

Forget it haha

1 Like

Also just being honest, stop trying to belittle things/people as well. “15k is a low amount of monthly money, “its not impressive if you get approach by a girl” Its a very negative vibe your putting out with these statements, just saying bro

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

I dont feel belittled bro i dont care haha , i was just making a general statement about it

2 Likes

Agreed, done

2 Likes

Finito

3 Likes

And then I checked this thread because I thought there were 20+ new replies on Stark ZP

7 Likes

Look dude good for you

I have had the same thing but you don’t see me commenting on peoples post trying to make them feel less than they are

6 Likes

Hey @MadaraUchiha

Don’t talk about what kind of posts the forum needs when you want to go off topic on a main discussion thread at the expense of everyone else.

What you’ve written has nothing to do with Stark ZP and nobody wants to read that shit.

To everyone else, next time just flag him for going completely off-topic and don’t reply.
Have a little foresight instead of mindlessly adding fuel to the fire.

17 Likes

We have flagged him dozens of times to no avail. He keeps getting second chances

7 Likes

Just flagged his post as well hopefully it helps

2 Likes

Am putting MadaraUchiha back on ignore. I thought I would learn something from him but it is the same old repeated comments of which reviews are written the way he likes, which answers are up to his standards, which are “wrong”, copy pasted questions about different products, etc.

I have had enough and am not gonna waste my time on such posts.

2 Likes

What about adding GM or commander