Main Disc. Thread - Stark ZP

Stark + QL honestly

1 Like

It was a question and it needed answering mate.

@MadaraUchiha But what are you goals lets say for the next 3 months?

This is the reason i created multiple customs is bc my goals are in different categories.

I would base the subs or customs you run off your goals… Also give ample time for the subs to work. If you have a goal of being a multi millionaire and are starting from well below that run a wealth sub take action and give it a decent amount of months run.

Or if your goal is to get laid by multiple girls run khan start from stage 1 for a month so you can heal anything that is holding you back from the khan script. And then go stage 4 and see what happens. I noticed when i run stage 4 i get an insane amount of ambition, i wake up horny as hell, and i woke up feeling like a titan usually.

Minds Eye + BLU

Tell me your experience with minds eye

He is already one.

1 Like

I was dead serious
I was not making fun of the question
Cuz I am making a custom and it helped me

1 Like

It was an example not saying he is or isn’t one… But i am trying to get his goals so the community can help him figure out which subs to run or what customs he could make. But he also has to give the subs time to run and do their thing… testing out a sub for a week or 2 and then saying it didn’t work is hog wash. Honestly I think Saint and Fire should still recommend people run subs for multiple months before switching if they want to see massive results especially the ones most people claim to wanna see happen like a magic pill

1 Like

@Alphamale i am happy for you.

1 Like

Thanks. This is a good explanation and also how I understand it.

Mind’s Eye + Limitless is my answer.

From the options presented, I’d lean towards Stark + Limitless.

take a look at RM as well. stark-rm is one of my favorite stacks for problem solving.

6 Likes

My experience on SZP is, compared to EZP, it works quickly, yet the recon is also stronger. I also personally find E and S not compatible with each other. During the short period I used them together, the thought of dropping one of them was clearer with each listening.

10 Likes

This ia a very interesting comment.

Can you please provide more details on what you mean here?

Im looking to find the best product to increase my sexual energy as much as possible so im very curious what you mean here.

Because it seems to me you are saying the best products for maximum sexual energy would be something like daredevil and true social since those are the products designed to make someone at ease in social situations.

Can you please elaborate I’m thinking of running both.

@AlfaX Just a feeling, a push as if you mixed two seemingly nutritious ingredients but tasted weird to you and forced yourself to eat it until you couldn’t. It was me though, if you search the reviews, there are a few members who listen to both of them and are doing fine.

Did others have problems sleeping on Stark, and if so did it fade over time?

Subs with lots of productivity or learning scripts can have such an effect.

If you have problems falling asleep after any ZP title, run it earlier in the day … and if necessary, reduce play time to 5/7 minutes.

If any ZP title makes you sleepy or tired, run it closer to bed time.

After 1 cycle of 21+5 days, you may test if the audio still affects you the same way, or it’s all cool.

:+1:t2:

5 Likes

You know, I used to have this on Stark back in the day, I’m not sure if it ever faded but I ran a lot of loops.

Intellectual Subliminals increase the Air element in one’s psyche [opinion], and I believe if that element is too extravagated it causes excessive thought, insomnia, and too many ideas. Elon Musk is such a person too and he barely sleeps.

Eventually, I’ll just get a Custom with Stark and Deep Sleep, plus the added modules might deplete a little of the focus on intelligence scripting as it is then a broader script.

Or adding in some modules which are naturally grounding and Earthy, such as the Lion.

What do you think?

It does exhaust me but at the same time, it gives me the effect of caffeine, with Stark.

1 Like

I found daredevil a perfect counterbalance for Stark. I ca actually have some yime without thinking about every problem on my mind, every second

6 Likes

:wink:

1 Like