Main Disc. Thread - Stark ZP

@AlfaX Just a feeling, a push as if you mixed two seemingly nutritious ingredients but tasted weird to you and forced yourself to eat it until you couldn’t. It was me though, if you search the reviews, there are a few members who listen to both of them and are doing fine.

Did others have problems sleeping on Stark, and if so did it fade over time?

Subs with lots of productivity or learning scripts can have such an effect.

If you have problems falling asleep after any ZP title, run it earlier in the day … and if necessary, reduce play time to 5/7 minutes.

If any ZP title makes you sleepy or tired, run it closer to bed time.

After 1 cycle of 21+5 days, you may test if the audio still affects you the same way, or it’s all cool.

:+1:t2:

5 Likes

You know, I used to have this on Stark back in the day, I’m not sure if it ever faded but I ran a lot of loops.

Intellectual Subliminals increase the Air element in one’s psyche [opinion], and I believe if that element is too extravagated it causes excessive thought, insomnia, and too many ideas. Elon Musk is such a person too and he barely sleeps.

Eventually, I’ll just get a Custom with Stark and Deep Sleep, plus the added modules might deplete a little of the focus on intelligence scripting as it is then a broader script.

Or adding in some modules which are naturally grounding and Earthy, such as the Lion.

What do you think?

It does exhaust me but at the same time, it gives me the effect of caffeine, with Stark.

1 Like

I found daredevil a perfect counterbalance for Stark. I ca actually have some yime without thinking about every problem on my mind, every second

6 Likes

:wink:

1 Like

Small interesting thing i noticed when i looked at my old journals. The amount of likes id get on this forum is so much increased on the few cycles ive ran stark zp in the past compared to every other sub.
The weird thing about this is that i dont ever recall stark ZP being that populair of a sub, so i imagine it must be some kind of manifestation or something.

3 Likes

It definitly has a ‘’ fame’’/’ ‘popular’ ’ aura or demeanor in the script

While I was on it I was pretty popular in my section (still am but to a lesser extend because of me just changing my whole life recently LOL)

People would just befriend me, girls would open easily, some would go as far as touching me like we know each other’s for years and years
Really a perfect fitting sub for my ‘’ social’’ personality

Like I was the guy, if there was someone a girl was going to befriend or ask advise to, it was me, believe me no other would have such a success even the ones who are naturals extraverts and are just friends making machine

Honestly I felt privileged like I never did
I used it along love bomb and that was how I knew subclub was legit the Goat of subs

Because they were my first 2
Ahhhh so glad I used them

7 Likes

People who are running Stark here how’s your productivity and focus like?

And how is it compared to Emperor?

1 Like

I just recently started to run Stark ZP after completing a second cycle of emperor zp. To me after 3 days I have noticed an increase in productivity and focus almost like the effect of caffeine, so nothing too major. However I am more motivated to take on tasks that I have been putting off for sometime now, oddly enough I am more motivated to workout with Stark than I have been on Emperor. I will also say that my mind isnt as cluttered so its easier imo to act rather than overthink. Keep in mind I have only listened to Stark ZP 3 times but so far I am satisfied.

10 Likes

Thank you for the great review with actual practical and tangible information.

This forum badly needs more posts like this.

Thanks again.

The forum does fine as is.

7 Likes

If you don’t like attention…

DO NOT stack Stark ZP with Wanted ZP.

The tantalizing aura of mystery + good looks combined with the aura of fame/celebrity is flat out sorcery.

That’s all I’m going to say, lol…

9 Likes

I’m on listening day 4 tomorrow of those 2 lol what am I to expect

It’s funny you mentioned this but yeah I agree with that;)

4 Likes

Check my response above

1 Like

I starting listening to Stark because I have a massive upcoming social event. I went shopping at the mall for an outfit… and people wouldn’t leave me alone.

I kid you not, it was like the airport scene in Inception x100.
I think I just got a glimpse of what it feels like to be a super well known celebrity without actually being one… that was wild. The only thing missing was paparazzi, cameras and being stopped for autographs.

8 Likes

Holy shit I can definitely see why that would make someone uncomfortable and annoyed. I will keep an eye out for this cause extra female attention is nice but that is too excessive. Like I said I just started listening to this stack so we will see what happens!

Well shit I will admit I am using this for a little bit of a celebrity effect and a lil extra attention cause that can actually benefit me at this point in time. But that is too much haha

Also I replied to you earlier about Stark compared to emperor in terms of productivity and focus and I left some other observations out from my previous post, mainly cause I was at work and trying to rush lol.

Other things I have noticed is that with Emperor when I did do a task, it was get it done no matter what. As I said earlier with Stark I am doing tasks that I have been holding off. Which means it has helped with my burnout since I am in school, work, working out and sorta having a social life, obviously I am all over the place, and stark seems to give me that boost i need. Another one I have noticed is that Stark seems to reignite the passion of getting a task done.

To clarify what I mean I will give an example. I am in school for Massage Therapy mainly with a focus in sports/clinical massage. Before Stark I was getting burned out and just massaging clients and getting them out and helping with dysfunctions if it happened. With Stark like I said it reignited that passion to help people, I started to pay attention to the muscle I was working on becoming more precise on my movements and actually figuring out what is wrong with said person. Last week I was able to help a client rotate her neck fully. Mainly because the passion returned, that reason why I am doing this.

By no means am I discrediting Emperor, I love the shit out of Emperor cause it has done so much for me internally, and honestly after a few cycles of Stark I want to try Emperor and Stark together at some point, but I will say Stark has helped me out more in a few days with Productivity and Focus than Emperor has in 3 cycles

7 Likes