Main Disc. Thread - Stark ZP

It counts as two since there’s two cores in the custom if we think about it logically so technically if you have wanted and stark in your custom I believe you can only add another sub to your stack to make it 3 however I might be wrong and some correct me please if I am☺️

Two Cores in a custom still count as ‘one zp title’.

3 Likes

Just got caught up on this thread - the past few months have been crazy busy for me so I’ve only been skimming the forum sporadically… still busy, but I’ve got questions about Stark ZP and it’s only polite to RTFM before asking. lol.

I saw early on people were asking about the “fame” aspects of Stark… unwanted attention is the reason I stopped running StarkQ in the first place.

I just want intelligence and creativity boosting, don’t need or want anything even resembling fame.

Can anyone who has been running Stark ZP for intelligence & creativity purposes comment on the fame/attention aspect?

1 Like

Why not use Cognitive Subs then ?

2 Likes

I’d been using Stark ZP with Emperor ZP for one circle, but didn’t noticed fame-type attention from people. Don’t know why though.

2 Likes

One sub. It’s just the core, with a lot of the supporting scripting removed.

14 Likes

Really important answer
Like it was needed

2 Likes

Can someone point to a place on the forum where the difference between a core and a sub from a main store is explained? I’ve seen a few different descriptions.

Is it correctly understood that all main store tittles contain supporting script, which gets removed from the major tittle core script in the Q store, so the support script doesn’t get repeated if people have more than one core in a custom, but that there is still some supporting script in the custom that make all the modules work together? I.e., we don’t miss anything from the main store version when we order a specific core from the Q store.

Right now the “intelligence” portion of my ZP stack is QL2; once I finish QL3 (next rotation) I’ll switch it to a new custom with QL4. I’m considering Stark as the 2nd core, but I like my (relative) anonymity and the last time I ran Stark for a while, people noticed me more than I wanted.

1 Like

How has it worked QL ZP for you so far?

Well, we don’t know. I don’t think this has been mentioned anywhere. Saints answer above is the first I saw explaining the supporting scripting removed.

Personally, I look at it this way:
If you want to stack Emperor and Chosen and you run them back to back, you also get the ZP Primer Core Script twice.
I don’t think this is bad at all, as a side note.

But if you have a custom with Emperor and Chosen, you get the initial ZP primer once to start the custom and then the Emperor and Chosen Core scripting. Almost as if it is one core. All the scripting thrown together into one.

So I FEEL (might be wrong) that whatever combo you build on the Q store, it’s technically creating a new major sub with the scripting of both, but they might just act differently (better?) if woven together like this, as opposed to simply stacking majors.

Again, ALL speculation.

2 Likes

Which do you guys think is the better combo for improving problem solving, pattern recognition and critical thinking abilities?

• stark + limitless

• stark + minds eye

• stark + blu

Stark + QL honestly

1 Like

It was a question and it needed answering mate.

@MadaraUchiha But what are you goals lets say for the next 3 months?

This is the reason i created multiple customs is bc my goals are in different categories.

I would base the subs or customs you run off your goals… Also give ample time for the subs to work. If you have a goal of being a multi millionaire and are starting from well below that run a wealth sub take action and give it a decent amount of months run.

Or if your goal is to get laid by multiple girls run khan start from stage 1 for a month so you can heal anything that is holding you back from the khan script. And then go stage 4 and see what happens. I noticed when i run stage 4 i get an insane amount of ambition, i wake up horny as hell, and i woke up feeling like a titan usually.

Minds Eye + BLU

Tell me your experience with minds eye

He is already one.

1 Like

I was dead serious
I was not making fun of the question
Cuz I am making a custom and it helped me

1 Like

It was an example not saying he is or isn’t one… But i am trying to get his goals so the community can help him figure out which subs to run or what customs he could make. But he also has to give the subs time to run and do their thing… testing out a sub for a week or 2 and then saying it didn’t work is hog wash. Honestly I think Saint and Fire should still recommend people run subs for multiple months before switching if they want to see massive results especially the ones most people claim to wanna see happen like a magic pill

1 Like

@Alphamale i am happy for you.

1 Like