Main Disc. Thread - Stark ZP

Can confirm, I’m a walking advertisement for Monster energy drink with no logos.

This post is not sponsored by Monster or any of its affiliates.

Yet.

5 Likes

Realized that in this past month of using Stark, I’ve been more social than I have been in years. I’m talking to much more people at the gym, more people are asking to make plans with me than ever before, it’s really upped the social game up to another degree. Best and most important part is that it’s being dictated on my terms and not others.

23 Likes

Am I the only one who feels like his words are becoming hypnotic?

specifically when i’m telling stories, it’s like they get so entranced by every word, and even the way I tell my stories have changed a lot.
it certainly is one of the things that has been contributing to my enhanced charisma.

anyone else?

12 Likes

if you saw the addiction of people to my stories, you’d probably think I did some magic on them.
but yeah, it’s because I was somewhat told that talking to me feels magnetic, as in they can’t help but get attached.

2 Likes

Me too
They fucking crave me

4 Likes

idk about hypnotic story-telling yet (i’m going to keep an eye out now for this)…but I noticed today that a woman I was instantly attracted to couldn’t stop smiling and beaming through her eyes at me (masks are still mandated here) while I interacted with her to give my burger order lol

I watched her take a few other orders (as non-creepily as possible) to see if that was her default way with people…and it wasn’t :muscle:

And, she lit up again when giving me my order as I exchanged a few choice words with her.

So overall, yea…I think Stark is unblocking things and enhancing more of my charisma, which probably helps create that sense of hypnotizing others…but from my limited understanding of hypnosis, they have to be willing participants to begin with :wink:

11 Likes

Stark makes me super social, but its a LOT of fun.

Was out buying flowers for the wife, and was just chatting up the cashier women all the time, anything they said was commented with a witty or sassy remark.

And it was completely natural.

For someone who REALLY had issues talking to people in the past, this is a big change. I mean, I ran a bunch of subs that already healed most of these issues, but Stark really sent it into overdrive.

17 Likes

Nice to hear how everyone is enjoying stark.

Have you all created clearly defined goals and are they aligned with stark ?

Haha I had the same experience with the cashier ! Bought a red rose for my wife, the cashier told me “thank you very much sir for the rose”. She was blushing a lot ! I was laughing with her. A super beautiful woman. I said to her " happy Valentine to you" she told me “your wife is so lucky to have you”. I was the one who started blushing haha ! First time I had this kind of experiment (only with Wanted ZP I had a close experiment like that)

7 Likes

Yeah, I’m continuously surprised after the fact thinking on different encounters. It’s like I hold people in a thrall, captivated in a way.

4 Likes

I’m starting to get that effect on Wanted today
When I talked head turned, stared and kept quiet
The good silence the one from attention & focus on my words

I notice employees of stores remembering my face even asking if Im interested in the previous orders I have made. There are people coming in daily but this one girl asked me if I want the same thing after first and second time I got there. Never hapenned to me before.

6 Likes

Man you guys have made me want to run Stark, would it stack better with Wanted or Libertine?

Wanted

The sex drive with this is crazy. I ran a loop last night in bed of StarkZP, LimitlessZP and BILLionaire V3. I posted about it on a different post, so won’t clutter this one. But DAMN. I may need to add Executive ZP in once that’s a thing…just to help me transmute the pure sex energy.

5 Likes

And here I am running Primal while Stark is blooming lol

But, yes. Surprisingly to me, Stark has much more alpha and MASCULINE scripting in there than I thought. But I like it :wink:

6 Likes

The Road So Far…

•has boosted my work productivity

•has increased my efficiency in my work

•has increased my intuitive sense of what works for me and does not

•has increased my awareness of dissatisfaction of working for a company that makes bank off of me and my work while I get an unsatisfactory amount back, for the amount of work and time I put into this job.

This morning, it was brought to my attention that my lead and I were 4th on the top 10 list of teams in the nation in my company. We received a round of applause and a $10 Amazon gift card.

•has opened my eyes to the strange reality of me, with a mind like mine, working for someone else

• has increased my ability to say exactly what I want to say, regardless of someone’s so called station in life.

•my sense of self-worth is quite solid

•my natural sense of humor is tremendously increased. I can (but don’t always) make a joke out of any situation and lighten the mood

•fear of confrontation has decreased. I’ve had to rein myself in a few times in recent times and ‘turn the other cheek’.

•I am who I am, and I accept that.

•my social skills have gone through a complete renovation. I can quite literally talk to just about anyone around me, including women that previous to Stark, would have given me that lump in my throat. Now, the lump is in their court.

•I’m not famous (lol)

•Now that I typed that out, I’m feeling the realization coming on of a certain notoriety that I seem to have in different sectors of my life.

•my ability to make the best out of a situation is definitely new

•I don’t fear the future and I don’t allow anyone to cause me to, particularly around material circumstances

•I feel like I could definitely seduce a nun.

More later.

24 Likes

Yeesh, and I thought my situation was bad with a 200$ Amazon gift card. That’s insulting.

4 Likes

I’ve had the same experience, literally talking to anyone and everyone pretty easily. I’ll be honest though, I keep my interactions with women minimal unless I need to speak to them. No problem when I do though, I’m actually impressed with my ability to maintain a masculine frame (at least compared to before).

2 Likes

It is what it is and will be what it will be.

I actually laughed when I glanced at it, right in front of everyone and shrugged.

My lead said he was tempted to just give it back. It paid for an Amazon shopping spree for express shipping I did soon right after though so, I’m over the little bit of irritation I allowed at it

What’s the reasoning behind the minimal interaction with women, in your case?

2 Likes