Main Disc. Thread - Stark ZP

I was wondering the same thing, if you decide to test it out, be sure to tag me!

1 Like

@TheBoxingScientist Hit me up with progress. It would be interesting to see how you would be on it.

@TheDerpinator It’s on my next stack. I can’t wait to run it.

Maybe your subconscious is telling you to be sweeter.

You got the message, but you’re executing it differently :joy:

5 Likes

This would fit my goals to a tee. Happy to hear that running Stark will help support those goals, as I don’t want to get too big and lose some advantages in a competitive scenario.

3 Likes

Lol same, I’ve been binging on Reese’s and I don’t know why :joy:

This thread has some discussion on the subject.

1 Like

Oh yeah I’ve already posted in that thread and everything, it’s something I used for recon in the past but I’ve just been eating a lot of chocolate since I started Stark, but with no symptoms of recon whatsoever.

I see. Thank you for clarifying.

2 Likes

Leading… from my fam, Pubg, friends to women. With each passing day, my leaderships is being followed with minimum resistance.

Like today with this woman I like, she’s chilled, fun even. I wanna experience her. How I told her where we going out and what she should wear was something I’m very proud of. She objected with what to wear(dress by the way)by asking why… told her it looks good on her and besides, we’ll be walking on the beach.(place where we’ll be eating at is close to it and is known for its cocktails) immediately she was on board. (Notice the emotional and logical response I had, it’s like I’m in sales)

I find myself doing this a lot lately.

9 Likes

I had the same funnily enough whats interesting is whilst you feel the sub is processing and you don’t feel anything tangible. In that window i began munching on fudge and cakes. Luckily i already have a high basal metabolic rate which diminishes me putting on so much weight.

No
The challenge manifestation is replaced with learning from past subconscious experiences
I read this at emperorZP objective list
I don’t like the results I get from stark, in other words I don’t like the behavioral aspects of my inner stark

2 Likes

Your body is asking for MOAR POWER. Sugar is quickly convertible into glucose, which the body uses as fast energy. Unfortunately, mass consumption of sugar causes all kinds of issues. So, to avoid this, eat a very nutrient dense meal before running the title (or, before you usually notice cravings).

13 Likes

I also got these kind of cravings for crap food. when I used to run Khan, I got rid of all the crap food and only ate healthy food. was this some scripting in Khan? would be nice to have this in Stark and Emperor too.

1 Like

I remember on Wanted ZP I was eating a bowl of bananas, honey, raw butter, apple crumble, and a bit of bread for breakfast.
Superdense, but I looked like a god. The energy is used greatly on ZP!

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign
If Stark and UA have Mind’s eye included, is there any reason to even run Mind’s eye separately?
I mean if I want to run Stark and Mind’s eye, I can be perfectly ok by running just Stark, right?

I just asked this @Deadpool answer was a resounding “yes” you can stack them

Thanks but I was asking more or less if I can be ok just with Stark, you know more slots for other subs.

I can answer this because saint keeps saying that the solo subs still are different than the interwoven ones.

Was answered in the chosen from within. So if you want minds eye power, run minds eye :grin:

3 Likes

Thats what i have been doing ever since that day thanks for the tip.

I’m currently in “experimental” mode, and I just felt like writing this, and yes, “Jarvis” was involved :wink:.

4 Likes