Main Disc. Thread - Stark Ultima Experimental

@Floridianninja i am curious to know what was taken out ?. Only because i want to know why Stark Ultima seems to enhance libertine.

Not this version. I literally just took the script and “Ultimatized” it without removing anything. If we wanted to do it the “right” way, however, we would have to take some things out. I think I mentioned that before and that’s what you’re remembering.

6 Likes

So if my understanding is correct, Ultima is not only a scripting methodology but also a build process. No wonder Stark U has led to variegated experiences.

How would that fit in with the upcoming custom Ultimas when all the current modules are not written in the “right” way (so to speak)?

Yeah i think that is it, sorry about that.

I have owned the Zohar for years as an eBook, just never got around to reading it. Is it useful?

See this thread: Custom Ultimas Are (Almost) Here!

Q can handle it automatically (with a bit of help from Q-Engineer).

@SaintSovereign when purchasing StarkQ now does it include Stark Ultima as well?

Yes, but StarkU is an experimental and does not qualify for any refund issues.

4 Likes

Guys, I listened to stark Q overnight.
I was feeling so sexy the entire day!
Even got a compliment.

8 Likes

:smiley:
1 Like

Could you elaborate?

1 Like

Since waking up I had a this feeling of I am so “Sexy”. My movements, my tonality… I felt like the top of the world.

• My gf asked me if I did something different to my face.
  • she said she thought I was extra sexy today, although she couldn’t point out why she thought so.
  • I was being extra leader like ie. protecting her while walking from the crowd walking in the other direction, clearing the way for her.
10 Likes

Are you practicing NF/SR? I heard that helps.

Hi… No… I really want to, but I end up doing the disgusting every 3 days :pensive:

1 Like

Eh, well it’s not that bad if we’re not talking about a solo thing. Looks like the subs are working well for you regardless of that.

How many loops did you play?

I put blu and su on my headphones on repeat and went to slewp

2 Likes

@mecharc what was the result ?

@mecharc did your face change ?

Its bizzare everytime i listem to Stark custom then go and visit my friends children. As soon as they see me they start screaming and running towards me and grabbing me :slight_smile:.

@SaintSovereign can you tune it so women jump on me not little kiddies :slight_smile:

11 Likes