Main Disc. Thread - Sex Mastery X2 Ultima

The healing portion on Sex Mastery was removed and change the script for Ultima.

@Salchichon i appreciate you chiming in and attempting to answer my questions. However if SC are saying its a different product why not give it a different name ?. It sounds like they are trying to pull the wool over my eyes.

I’ve already explained it. Ultimas are not “upgrades,” it’s a different product, period. They aren’t used the same, they aren’t scripted the same, they’re not built the same, they’re not an “upgrade.” Ultimas are boosters, the evolution of the stacking modules and supercharger lines. If I made a Sex Mastery X supercharger to pair with the Q version, would you expect that for free also? No, because it’s a different product. Ultimas are different products.

Whether we change the name or not is irrelevant. Ultimas are not upgrades and will never be considered an upgrade.

Now, let me make myself clear: we’ve always hooked our customers up with more free subs and experimental tech more so than any other subliminal producer. We’re the only producer that rewards our customers for posting on the forum with up to 25% off of everything for life. I suggest people stop with the rhetoric that we’re suddenly immoral because we’re not giving away our hard work for free when it doesn’t even qualify for a free upgrade. With Q+ is out, all Q titles will be upgraded for free, likewise with Ultima+.

19 Likes

Since when has SC ever pulled wool over your eyes or tried to?

2 Likes

I think there is a lot of value in all SC offerings; maybe it’s worth defining “updates” in a way that cannot be questioned, just to avoid these unpleasant(for everyone) discussions.

3 Likes

I am very grateful for the prelaunch ultima discount! I own all male products
and to re-purchase them in every future
build will add up. LOL

It seemed that way…

Sex mastery is good stuff, we more ultimas iike this as well as the cores added to q store for customs

2 Likes

THANK YOU SUBLIMINALCLUB
FOR giving something for free and AL your generosity

1 Like

Guys some reviews pls :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve used it one time, and didn’t have sex that day so I can’t give one but I also hope people start reviewing it!

1 Like

@SaintSovereign did you use Sex Mastery Ultima yet and could give us a little review pls?

I’m surprised no one has updated this more. I’ll be using it rather than DIAMOND in order to contribute to this thread.

4 Likes

Nice! Let us know once you tested it properly :wink:

1 Like

Tell about it bro

does it mean, it will cure premature ejaculation as well and the longer we use the title, the longevity will keep on increasing?

Yes.

Hard to say.

Yes and potentially, I believe DIAMOND is good for that.

:grin: Indeed, very hard…

3 Likes

@AlexanderGraves @Sage_Ninjistic this is personal but i had sex for the first time in my life today and couldn’t hold it for even 2 minutes and came sadly. what should i use then?

5 Likes