Sex Mastery X2 ULTIMA – Get Better at Sex Subliminal

Greetings,

For those of us we bought the original title, “Sex Mastery X2” in the past, are we getting the free upgrade w/ the ULTIMA version?

If you mean will you get the Ultima version if you bought the Supercharger version then unfortunately not. This has been answered by Saint in a couple threads.

2 Likes

Okay noted. Thanks for letting me know. :disappointed:

1 Like

No worries!
There’s been some great experiences on it recently if you read the main threads in the News section so if you’re interested then definitely pick it before it goes to full price - especially since it’ll be well worth beyond full price.

1 Like

I hardly come on here these days so I got an email which made me login today. I’ll check the thread you mentioned :sunglasses:

1 Like

Here you go, I hope these help - I believe these are the three latest products.

Diamond Ultima

Sex Mastery X2 Ultima

Iron Thromr Ultima

2 Likes

Many thanks!

1 Like

Hey man, without me creating another question thread… Do you know if it is safe and effective to combine SC subs with subliminals from another creator. For instance, Diamond Ultima with a sex subliminal from another sub creator.

I’m not @Brandon, but based off of the warnings from the creators here, no. It is inadvisable to mix product use from here with others as they (Saint and Fire) "can’t guarantee what is contained in the scripts of competitor’s products).

2 Likes

I have the SXM X2 and X Q, might be better Idea to combine them instead.

1 Like

Every sub producer I’ve ever seen says not to do that.

1 Like

Don’t mix SubClub products with products from other companies/creators. It can have an undesired effect. They aren’t created to work together. SubClub products however are created to work together.

1 Like

Hi Good peoples,
Kindly pls help shed some light
Does sex mastery help with foreplay, love making and make a women horney for sex with you
And does sex mastery remove any resistance to sex with women
Get her superaroused?
What about Diamond?

Yes, it helps with foreplay. Yes, it helps with love making (sex mastery).

It doesn’t ‘make’ women horny for your per se, guy but it increases your desirability in indirect ways, I’m pretty sure. It’s been awhile since I ran it.

Is there a sub that increases your sexual presence?I read on here that one person could make a woman orgasm with touching his hand,but maybe I’m wrong here and misread it.

Combined with libertine,such a sub would be great.Its my fantasy to be a sexual being like the god kamdev but with the absolute attractive potency of a god like Krishna in a sexual lustful way.while this is impossible for mere mortals or such,I wonder what subs to use together to get that effect in its absolute possible form of the limitations of our material realm?

I apologize if this sounds too eccentric or esoteric?lol

I would say a good foundation is Key here for Libertine to shine trough.

I had moments with libertine where the hottest dancer droped her jaw for 30 min in total disbelive that i am the man she reacts and also i had women fleeing from me the moment they saw me- because i wasnt in a good mood or ready that day.

So to clean out everything that gives you the second effekt i described Start with Primal,Diamond and Sex Mastery
Then upgrade after 2-3 months to Primal Seduction,Diamond and Daredevile for 2-3months.
Then polish the Diamond with Wanted,Libertine and True Social.

Then your golden

1 Like