Main Disc. Thread - Sex Mastery X ZP v2

I had the same in the past too, it was gone when I started to do like you with the help of my coach and “Accept it”. Sexual issues are very deep rooted inside us, and you cannot lie to yourself with affirmation or mind trick or something else.

Basically I was going out with a white T-shirt with written on it “I last no more than 5 seconds in bed” and made 30 peoples sign it. Then I was talking about it openly with girls until I accepted it fully. Funny part is that it is ok to last 5 seconds if you can make her come with your fingers or mouths.

Then I don’t know how but it disappeared bit by bit the more I didn’t give a damn about it. I just didn’t put pressure on myself and told myself “I will have great SEX” even if it was 5 seconds. I still had orgasms, and they have orgasms.

When I was around 19-20 yo, I couldn’t penetrate at all because of this ! Sometime I was coming when they putted condom on my penis or during preliminary. Now I last between 5 to 40 minutes. It is not a mind trick, live with it, accept it and when you will be comfortable with it it will be gone. Weird process man.

Good luck to you.

4 Likes

It changes, I would say that the weather is more predictable. We’re more like friends than anything else.

1 Like

The more you keep telling yourself that it isn’t easily fixed, the harder it will be.

Trust in the subs and the process.
Accept the current state and you’ll be good.

1 Like

Any reason why you stay in this unclear relationship instead of finding a loving one?

None of my business, so you don’t have to answer. Just trying to help.

Also, you said that HE said the sex was amazing, but Sex Mastery didn’t do anything for your experience?

1 Like

aEk1dZ0o_700w_0

4 Likes

Sex Mastery X is very much focused on the other person. Diamond enhances the self pleasure.

11 Likes

:man_shrugging:t4:

The point was what you’re focused on affects the (s)experience. Some think of their grandma, some sports.

Some of us remove ourselves from the equation - in a way - and allow natural rhythm to take over.

Yup, reddit is definitely the main source for info on it, the subreddit is run by the inventor himself. It’s a gamechanger, trust me.

3 Likes

You can get some prescription for xylocaine in spray. It works for circumcisions procedure. Think about it, it will protect you if she likes to bitting a little bit!:grin::grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Oh I see, it makes you a sex god by being a chief in bed to the other by sensing what they want/need?

Interesting.

Because for me, so far with 2 loops, it definitely healed a lot of my issues regarding sex. Made boners SUPERhard. Like, insane. And helped me TRULY accept what kind of sex I like and want. And being fine with it.

3 Likes

Maybe because you visualize yourself in third position. Interesting experiment to do!

I can confirm thats true and I can add that you automatically and intuitively sense what they didnt know they REALLY desire in bed.

2 Likes

I am stuck in this relationship because of circumstances. I am on Heartsong right now trying to find some good quality relationships.

4 Likes

Your words resonate. Maybe I should get on that Heartsong.

1 Like

I’m really enjoying Heartsong on ZP build. It has been really eye opening so far.

5 Likes

Among other things. But, it’s very much focused on sexual mastery itself.

3 Likes

Visualizing from the third person can be useful for seeing things from a different perspective.

You will get pass this one day, if you have to focus on uncover this first then go at it. The answer will come soon.

I learn that from a guy named John Overdurf. Good stuff there.

Wrote about the details in my journal.

In this thread,I just wanted to put my final thoughts and conclusions:

• This experience made it clear to me that I can no longer suppress, avoid or hide away from this issue. Having Premature Ejaculation is a part of who I am right now, and I will to arrange myself with it. I will need to openly communicate that to my partners, preferably before the intercourse. I will need to find a girl who is cool with it and who wants to train with me, preferably on a daily basis. I am thinking about downloading tinder and writing it in my bio, or talking to one of my past fuck buddies who might be down to help me. I need as much sex as possible, and luckily with Wanted Khan, I am in no shortage of options.
    From now on, I am going to admit to people that I have a problem in that regard, and I am proud that I have gained the emotional maturity to do just that even though initially it might be extremely scary for me. People always assume that I am such a player who has slept with hundreds if not thousands of girls, I think even some people here on the forum think that after reading my journals… but the truth is I am young, and while I have certainly had a lot of cool encounters with multiple different women at this point, penetrating sex, especially on a regular basis still somewhat of a novelty to me. My PE issue has always prevented me to commit long-term and have anything more than one-night-stands…

• I have the strong presumption that LibertineZP is tremendously increasing my Premature Ejaculation. I am going to explicitly test that in the next few days and just HOPE this is not true because Libertine is by far my fav program. But everything is pointing in that direction, so maybe I will have to abandon it :cold_sweat:

• The two herbs clearly did not work for me. I am going to further experiment with Gingko and a slightly higher dose, as I have seen improvements from that in the past.

• From now on, I will always make sure to masturbate before going out. I am not sure why I am not doing it, maybe because I am afraid to not get an erection. But Boners are hardly a problem for me. When I was with her, I had such a MONSTER-ERECTION, unbelievable… (that is certainly a result of 2 months of DiamondZP).

Thanks, yes I might consider it for the sake of getting more positive reference experience of penetrative sex (maybe for a short and limited time), but I avoid to put any toxins on my penis or into my body in general.

I think the focus should be more on decreasing the sympathetic nervous system.

Don’t you know some proven and effective breathing techniques that do just that? Power Sumo breathing or something like that? haha. I feel like you are the most knowledgeable on that subject and I would greatly appreciate if you can recommend me something.

Yeah I just started a poll if there is a general demand for a title that focuses specifically on Premature Ejaculation. Both SM and Diamond might help to the degree, but they are not focused enough and like Diamond contain pleasure scripting that might make things worse. :point_down:

:point_up:

1 Like