Main Disc. Thread - Sex Mastery X ZP v2

I think I’m at about eight months at this point. Granted it’s only happened once so far.

1 Like

Nah, that was funny, but it really IS a problem. I mean what’s the point of having sex if you never have an orgasm, and you will eventually start hurting the woman.

1 Like

Huh. Who said I did that? But its an interesting thought.

That’s where we often find new wisdom. In disagreement :grin:

Interesting. So to heal sexual issues you wouldn’t recommend SM? More diamond and/or Wanted?
What about primal ?

You say it yourself, both of these programs are not optimal to resolve PE. (Not saying that they cannot help, they do. Probably more than one thinks)

Diamond would be GREAT, however it does include pleasure enhancing scripting, which really isn’t optimal for PE. You want the program to make it better not worse lol.

One man can only dream, but maybe we can get you to release an experimental version of Diamond without that pleasure scripting - maybe a bit more focused on PE? :slight_smile: Isn’t there any new script technique you desperately want to try in a sexual ZP title, so you have another good reason - besides helping men in need - why you should create such a program?

I use my BS muscle all the time according to some people.

Serious answer, I think so. It works sometimes.

I don’t know about worse, but as bad.

1 Like

yeah you are right ahahahaha

no no she was having real fun ahahahah

1 Like

hey man

as someone who has the exact opposite problem in delayed ejaculation

i have literally never had and orgasm during sex

i have a question for you…

why not just keep fucking the girl after you cum the first time

my understanding is you orgasm super quick right?

why not just go for multiple rounds?

surely you last longer after each round the same night?

EDIT:

have you tried emperor for this problem?

i just remembered that during last version of emperor i could not orgasm even during masturbation.

i would stay hard but just could not finish.

have you tested any version of emperor for this problem?

Edit #2:

why not just masturbate and finish around 30-90 min before you have sex?

have you tried something like this to solve this problem?

yeah this is pretty much what im in the middle of doing right now.

i actually think for me i will be fine in significantly less then 6 months but i can imagine some people might need that long.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m sure @friday’s verbal game could pull it off “Yeah… Welp, there is gonna be a round 2!”

1 Like

Haha I thought I saw Quantum Sex ZP for second…

@friday

Another way to combat PE is to breathe like you would during a meditation or yoga session.

Deeply inhale through the nose and fully exhale (preferably through the nose) at a slow, steady pace, at all times during sex. Even start this before hand when you start kissing and during foreplay.

When you start breathing shallow, it does something that tenses up the small muscles in the nether regions, which causes you to blow your load. By keeping the breathing slow and steady, this combats the tension. And the oxygen is GREAT for staying hard.

Also, if you are trying to “make your d seem bigger” to her by forcing energy out of your d while it is in her, this also causes those little muscles that control orgasm to tense up, and boom, load blown.

Try to relax those little muscles by not doing that. It is almost a reverse kegel, or kind of pushing the energy out through your backside. Almost like when you sh!t. But don’t actually sh!t, that’s unattractive in bed.

I’ll be doing this in about an hour :grinning:

4 Likes

If all else fails, try abstaining from sex for a while. I know its easy to say than done but maybe those PC and BS muscles can relax a bit. If you are single obviously.

That is what I started doing after listening to ZP
Like hiding sexual ads and post

Any fun reports?

How would you recommend a person go about this ?
Do you just pull the skin back and let the penis touch ur underwear as you go about ur day ?
It never occurred to me to pull my skin back to desensitize my penis

1 Like

I say an ad for a website named mojo.so that seemed to talk about ED a few days, maybe it’ll help

If I run Primal Seduction, do I add Sex Mastery. libertine or Diamond if I want to give my partner the most otherworldly, unforgettable sex and orgasms.

I want to get her extremely aroused, give her multiple orgasms but I also need to be able to last long… and have that stamina and control.

I have not had sex on Primal Seduction yet so not sure how good it’s Sex Mastery aspects truly are.

Any experienced users here?

Huhhh, then how we can have Emperor, Stark or even Customs… I thought Diamond was pretty “focused” and compact?

Does this also mean that programs have been stripped from scripting? @SaintSovereign