Main Disc. Thread - Sex and Seduction ZP

S & S is too good !!

Today I was waiting for a train which got delayed . Platform was relatively empty .

Then I saw a very hot gal in the opposite side waiting for the train too .
I was waiting for her to make eye contact .
As soon as she made , boom , I opened spontaneoulsy .
Not a single word spoken as I didnt bother to shout across the platform .

Was just smiling , teasing , gave her compliment - all with signs . She understood every single sign I made .

WHen it was time to close , I thought I will collect the number since she responded well , but then the train came between us . She shouted - All the best.

Then I was sitting in train , wondering how did I even do that ?

10 Likes

those pesky trains

2 Likes

I have to test this more but S&S seems to be the only subliminal that makes women comfortable opening me i and I’m honestly not sure why but it works

4 Likes

Were they not opening you on Wanted?

Nope, I just really think I’m not a friendly looking person, they will try and back into me in the club as close as possible so I can grab them but that’s under the influence.

2 Likes

If you haven’t yet, try a stack like S&S, Wanted and Libertine. It’s way over the top in terms of oozing sexuality. Since you already know S&S works for it, I think Wanted and Libertine could just send it over the edge!

2 Likes

Funnily enough with glasses on, people are actually much more willing to approach me so it could just by my rbf which is somehow neutralized when I play S%S. I’ll try and take pics before and after I use it for a cycle or 2 and see if there is a difference in my vibe

1 Like

Wanted actually helps with self-image a lot. And RBF is partly self-image-related. I remember in the private testing for Wanted, that’s the first time subs really made me think of myself as good-looking.

I’ve been playing with combinations of different sexduction subs. S&S is fun because it’s “light” in terms of that it is “just” a skill-building sub. Stacking it with things like Wanted, or Heartsong or Libertine just add to the level of mastery that happens over time.

1 Like

I feel its way too much of an overload i did give primal and libertine ago the other day i didnt see any effects from libertine.

1 Like

Did you try them right after the other? I remember you said 8 hours in between.

Yes i basically did 2 loops of Primal and one loop of Libertine 8 hours apart.

Perhaps i should have dropped primal to 1 loop what do you suggest ?

I’d run it all together without any gaps

1 Like

Will have to experiment will give it ago later on next week thanks

Oh EFsT3 is absolutely amazing. I’ve ran it as a 4th sub multiple times and it’s always been smooth and super effective. Now I have been lifting for 18 years so that could be why the sub barely faces any resistance from my subcon but I use it on and off alongside my stack and love it!

2 Likes