4 Likes

@Palpatine

6 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

I’m surprised you did not tag me on this @Simon

:upside_down_face: :black_heart:

1 Like

Didnt know there are so many women on here (and Simon has a list? Ol playboy :wink: )

Thanks for this, my girl is looking forward to it (and so am I)

8 Likes

Me too, I think I might have referred to some of them as bro; dude; my man; sir etc :ok_man::man_facepalming:

3 Likes

My girlfriend started Seductress ZP v2 today, together with True Sell.
She had very good results with previous versions, lets see how this one works.

9 Likes

Amazing!

What are the nature of these updates?

Thanks @Simon

1 Like

From ZP to ZP v2. Just like all the titles being updated.

1 Like

thank you Simon!

1 Like

Whenever this woman shows up on my Instagram, I always think “Seductress”. Maybe she is using the subliminal.

Her dress sense, body language, movement and long healthy hair all speak volumes.

Thought I would share her profile in case women over here want to take some tips from her.

https://instagram.com/girl_made_of_rose_?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

2 Likes

She is hot like a summer day on the equator.

1 Like

She is beautiful alright. Elegant and healthy, and hence objectively attractive.

It’s hilarious though observing all the people looking at her haha.

2 Likes

Hey everyone haven’t been on here in a while just now seeing this I had no idea there was an upgrade. Thanks for tagging me @Simon will let everyone know how it goes seductress had been my most consistent program since I started this journey definitely time to turn it up a notch. ❤️‍🔥

8 Likes

Welcome back

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

:sparkles:🫵🏽🙇🏽‍♂

Hey Joa, would you mind sharing about your experiences with the sub? My fiance finds it interesting as well but doesn’t know what to expect from this kind of subs.

1 Like

For her its been a great sub (shes not listening to it for now).
It always enhances her feminine traits a lot, helps her become sexier and more flirtatious. She pays more attention to how she dresses and her make up.
It overalls enhances her self steem and mood.

For the physical shifting part, IIRC Seductress has some, I havent seen anything obvious happening.

Thats from memory… I cant remember anymore details, but surely I have posted more reports here in the forum.

2 Likes