What Is Benefit Of ZP v2?

hello,

i have yet to test v2 and have just continued to use the version of the titles from july 2022.

is there any article or post that explains what was upgraded in v2 and why someone happy with the results of previous version should still switch to v2?

btw, anyone else here still using previous version like me?

2 Likes

ZPV2 was a shifting in the proportions of “Primer” scripting to scripting specific to each given title.

As far as I know, the “Primer” is similar to what was called the “Standard Script” in older build methods. They found that the Primer could have less focus in V2 and it helped with recon symptoms.

It’s definitely worth a test.

4 Likes

do you think i should still test if rarely get recon?

is there any other benefit like stronger/faster results?

or v2 improvement is all recon related?

It does tend to execute faster for some. Since more focus is on title-specific scripting. I’d give it a go. Worst case, you go back to V1 until V3 is ready.

8 Likes

Basically, less recon and faster results.

To dig deeper, lets explore this question a bit more since every time there is an upgrade, we have a question like this.

Now you might think that this is to discourage asking questions. But consider this as giving a different perspective.

Say Saint and Fire upgraded the tech and charged us extra to buy the new version instead of giving it for free. Or make the new version an altogether different product (we know subliminal producers who do that). Would we still wonder if the new version is better or worse?

Or since you have never tried the Qv2 and Ultima versions (which were before ZP v1), are you still sure that ZP v1 is the best?

Again, this isn’t to push back at your question. It is to think beyond just “what am running is the best and I don’t think I need the latest edition”. We are all free to choose what we want but sometimes we can try it out for a while and see for ourselves how better the newer version is.

After all, the new version was made the default after plenty of testing. And after getting better results from the previous version both in private and public testing.

I do have a theory about this phenomenon where we perceive that the first version or second version we ran is the best one. It’s because we see astounding results the first time we start using SubliminalClub audios after which the changes are gradual with every new version (unless there is a massive change in build tech or scripting). This is why we grow an attachment to our “original audios” and have a sort of “separation anxiety” when it comes to listening to the next version.

I will admit I had this issue. When SC was upgrading from Q to Qv2, some part of me resisted the change. I was scared the subliminals wouldn’t be “as Alpha” since there would be less recon and hence less masculine forging of our psyche. Then I realized this was foolish since the subliminals over here work along with our subconcious mind to help us get where we want and doesn’t by itself change us.

This might not be the same reason your question was asked but am sharing this experience with you to help you dive deeper into what is making you not want to run ZP v2 (it that’s the case).

Hope this helps you think about this some more.

6 Likes

I’m curious, why not just run the new version? They give less recon with better results. It sounds like you’re maybe attached to the first version of Zero Point.

1 Like

Fear of change? 🤷

i think the july 2022 version was an upgrade as well.

but might be wrong.

my files say july 2022 as the date

The latest files are either called Zero Point v2 or Zero Point Experimental. I believe that version from July 2022 could be a Zero Point v1 or Zero Point v1 Refreshed file. Zero Point was an upgrade from Qv2 and Qv2 was an upgrade from Q and so on.

I would suggest you download the latest versions and listen to them instead. The way you listen to them is exactly the same as v1. I don’t know of anyone who are still running v1 out of choice (waiting for the upgrade) and I know only one person that still runs Qv2.

2 Likes