Main Disc. Thread - Sanguine ZP Experimental

Optimistic really just means “hopeful and confident about the future”. Being optimistic might even help you get to super chill :slight_smile:

2 Likes

https://www.chakras.net/energy-centers/anahat

4 Likes

ZPV2 or experimental?

1 Like

v2 = experimental. Just a matter of naming at this point.

1 Like

So RICH Experimental is RICH ZP V2?

1 Like

Yes bro

Started this sub after reading the sale page. Looks like best decision I have ever made

3 Likes

What makes you think that?

1 Like

Confidence is getting increased + anxiety is subsiding

4 Likes

Very nice. After the earlier post I was thinking that just reading the product page made you feel you chose right. :wink:

1 Like

I was having extreme anxiety after DR, then read the sanguine description and chose it

Glad it disappointed

2 Likes

Seeing productivity increasing and increased resilience/stress resistance. But it is still early (2 times 3 minutes listened within this 21-day cycle). Saw stress around me going up but feeling like a rock that is not (easily) moved.

3 Likes

Since I replaced Sanguine with DR several days ago, my anxiety is now a little lower.
But I have confidence that I will get a great job soon
Though I am a little anxious & about following up with the HR of a company.
Little nervous I am but deep down I want to be free of all outcomes & keep pushing myself harder & harder & instead of wasting time keeping myself anxious or nervous. I just want to use that energy
learning new things
keep applying for further jobs
keep updating resume
keep making a new cover letter
keep increasing my Upwork rating

deep down I don’t want to waste my energy by worrying feeling dependant of outcome
I just wants to do What I can do best
& leave the rest to the creator of the world

4 Likes

so true. it was so easy to break up with a girlfriend several hours ago as if I was doing that every day.
Sanguine is a must have sub lol.

4 Likes

What subclub sub is not? :confused::joy:

1 Like

I am at the end of my first ZPv2 cycle with this Sanguine sub. It is used along with a ZP custom & House of Medici at full 15 min loops.

This sub just works. I experienced more calm, less negativity and less recon.

4 Likes

I just used V2 for the first time today and I haven’t been in a happier mood in a long time. I found myself laughing and smiling at every little thing. I used the original ZP only once and got recon out of this WORLD and said I’m done lol. But this feels different, it’s taking everything in me not to loop this or play it every day so I can remain in this feeling.

11 Likes

That recon was most likely the primer in the original ZP. It’s been cut down significantly in ZP v2. This one should be a much easier ride.

ZP v3 will hopefully be even more smoother. :wink:

13 Likes

Is V3 already on the way?

Smooth as butter :slight_smile:?