Main Disc. Thread - Sanguine ZP Experimental

Now available under “My Downloads.”

As with the other ZP experimentals, there are no special instructions, run this like you would any other Zero Point title. Try not to mix the Experimental with the Major Title, however – choose one or the other.

And it now it begins. The first prototype of what we believe will open the door for us to create all kinds of new products. Until we get some feedback, I want to remain a bit quiet on what to expect from this version. The objectives of the script are exactly the same, so you won’t be missing out on anything by trying the new version.

I will say that those who use the micro loop strategy will find themselves incredibly satisfied.

16 Likes

@Avengers68 dinner is ready :plate_with_cutlery:

1 Like

@Houdini Yeeees !

@SaintSovereign it is not yet in my downloads

r all the new experimentals in the q store also?

I when i look i cant find anything saying ZP or ZPv2

You can build a custom in the ZPv2 format as follows

2 Likes

Type in “Experimental”.

so I can make an experimental customs with title cores that haven’t even been converted into ZPv2 yet.

I’m currently listening to a LBFH, LD custom but it isn’t experimental. I’ll replace it soon.

According to Saint, yes.
No scripts have been changed.

I’m listening to a Khan ST4/WANTED ZP custom mainly but occasionally also ZPT2 customs- none of which are experimental build.

2 Likes

Do you have Sanguine Ex in your downloads section ?

For me, I have this. Sanguine V2 ZP.

Yes I found it now !

1 Like

@Alphamale - tagging you here since SaintSovereign did recommend Sanguine to you if l am not mistaken.

1 Like

Thank you brother, I will try to buy it.

1 Like

Wondering if i could replace elixir with sangujne for my recon buster loop.?

@SaintSovereign if possible can you please release PS tonight

Thanks in advance…

What’s your experience with elixer zp ? Thanks!

Hey bro. It takes away the anxiety.

While listening to elixir, i consciously go through the science of emotions in my mind. And the anxiety slowly fades away.

3 Likes

I tried for first time sanguine zp v2
And is it just me? I felt a very light tingly feeling in ny back and chest area like a feeling of assurance but with a warmth to it.

I ran it only for 7 minutes because i was worried i would over expose
If thats even possible on sanguine lol

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign What if you don’t want to be optimistic just stoic and super chill?

1 Like