Main Disc. Thread - Sanguine Ultima

Sanguine, one of our most popular titles, has been upgraded and is now available in Ultima format. Ultima is the pinnacle of subliminal technology. Get results in as little as ONE loop in the first few days. Read more about Ultima here.

Sanguine enhances your ability to maintain your optimism and sense of personal power in all possible situations. No matter the storm, you will be able to brush aside all negativity and press forward. You will have complete and utter confidence that whatever happens, you will be able to handle it, and you will proceed to do so with a newfound ease of mind and spirit.

Stacking Sanguine Ultima with another title in your stack at 1 loop every day (or every other day) will help counteract reconciliation generated by your subliminal stack while also enhancing the healing and mood lifting scripting in any of the titles in your stack.

NOTE: Listening setup matters when listening to an Ultima-powered title. The Ultima format requires a nice set of headphones, earbuds or speakers / studio monitors. You will receive diminished results if you attempt to use your laptop speakers or low-grade earbuds / headsets (i.e. the cheap, $9 earbuds at retail store).*

First, to address the elephant in the room: Why is the price higher? Ultima takes a significant amount of time to create, even with Q. The processing is so complicated that we had to buy another machine with specs better than Q-Relativity in order to handle creating these on a regular basis. That being said, in the near future, each Ultima title (including this one) will come with a 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound version. Anyway, 5.1 and 7.1 have already been tested and the research results are exceptionally positive. Those upgrades will arrive sometime in late September, after we’ve finished building our new audio / music / video production facility (though, I may upload the prototypes earlier). We’ve hired a professional acoustician to analyze the space and make the necessary acoustic treatments and a designer to turn it into more than just an office or work area. We want it to inspire and bring out the best of our creative instincts. I wish I could share the latest sketch and mockups, but I’ll wait.

That being said, ya’ll know how we do over at SubClub. Sanguine Ultima is a free upgrade for those who have purchased Sanguine in the past. It should already be in your account. :wink:

Questions and comments about Sanguine Ultima here. Please post questions about Ultima in that thread.

18 Likes

Thankyou @SaintSovereign
You are always generous .
So if we play Sanguine Ultimate , is there any need to play sanguine Q as a stack ?
As you said ultimate has immediate effect but does this wears off quickly too ? Or it stays like with other Q subs ?

Not if Sanguine Ultima works well for you. We left the Q files for those who already purchased Sanguine just in case the Ultima version causes issues.

Thanks so much! I can definitely use this RIGHT NOW. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: @friday, I might just have to make my 14-day wash out a ~10-11 day washout :stuck_out_tongue:

@SaintSovereign I have about 11 different devices for listening to subliminals. Could you clarify what specifications would be needed for those types of devices to get the most out of ultima? Maybe even specific devices that you’d use

3 Likes

How would Apple headphones fare? Those are pretty decent quality for me. I’m not an audiophile so maybe some of you cringed at that

1 Like

These would probably be okay. We tested on high end equipment to standardize the test as much as possible.

In the test, we used “studio-grade” headsets with a flat response. For the public release, you should be good with anything over those really cheap earbuds that’s handed out on planes, or cheap Wal-Mart earbuds.

1 Like

Hey, nice product, do you know if these are good enough Ultima?

You should be okay with these.

1 Like

Is this Ultima Special from Stage 2 or a different title?

Different. Ultima Stage 2 will be announced later.

Will AKG K72 get the job done?

To the guys who have not tested or followed the Ultima reports, you are in for a treat!

Ultima (A) / Ultima Sanguine will deliver on everything that is written in the description and push each of the „promised“ results to the absolute maximum from Day 1.

Ultima is so incredibly potent and powerful

10 Likes

Ultima (A) Stage 1 is not Sanguine. Ultima A will be released as a free subliminal

Thanks, currently testing Sanguine Ultima.

Looking forward to it. Forgot how useful Sanguine could be in general.

I was about to order Sanguine Ultima, until I read this, which was quiet a surprise. Greatly appreciated and very generous as always. Sanguine is by far one of my favorite Stacking Modules.

Grazie Mille, Bedankt, Merci Beaucoup, Thank You :heart: – I’m very grateful and carry a lot of gratitude for being able to use this technology.

4 Likes

Wait so does that mean the stage 1 test was Sanguine Ultima? Or is Sanguine simply the first title to get a stable launch??

Thank you @SaintSovereign and @Fire . I was thinking earlier that even though I am rapidly learning to let go and detach from a lot of things I still tend to get anxious and overreact in stressful situations when obviously being able to pull back a little and think first would be far more beneficial. Because of the situation I am in currently I often have things dumped on me at the last minute or with very little warning.

1 Like

Played it twice since morning

Felt soooo centered and calm !!!
Confidence was skyrocketing .
For few moments there was feeling as if I can take the world .
Listened it before meeting some old frens and there happened to be few more common frens , what I noticed is I was replying to all of they jokes and leg pulling and that also with perfect timing !!!
Wow !!
This again is gonna be magical platform

8 Likes