Main Disc. Thread - Sanguine: The Elixir (Now Available!)

1 Like

Don’t settle man. I was diagnosed with dysthymia a few years back. There’s a root cause there. I’m not a medical professional but my dysthymia is a result of chronic denial of self expression. I turned off how I feel for self preservation. Getting those feelings back online isn’t an easy task because I’ve had years of practice dismissing then. I really think dysthymia can be just another form of expression of the fight, flight, or freeze response. In this case it’s freeze, the body maintains what it knows but is unwilling to venture outside of safety.

5 Likes

same. mine was the pre-order version as well

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign can you check, I dont have Sanguine Elixir in my downloads as Elixir was a pre-order. Thanks

I have the same issue. From the 2019 preorder.

1 Like

@RVconsultant can you check with @SaintSovereign that with 2019 preorder we dont have the update Sanguine : The Elixir. Thanks in advance

Listened to RoS and STE as I was falling asleep last night.

Had a succession of dreams all pointing to my abandonment wound, and when I woke up I remembered all the dreams, and instead of wallowing in the emotion of them, I am looking at how my reaction to the abandonment within the dream is really what dictates my emotional outcome, as I can only control how I respond and not how others act.

Sick results for only running STE once.

7 Likes

Ran 1 loop of SE

• Uff the anger and hatred was off the charts. I think I was releasing things in my soul (probably a combo of my previous run of RoS combined with SE).

• A part of me knew it was recon and trauma release but the physical part of me couldn’t hold it in.

• I threw a bit of an outburst at home. Thankfully it dissipated fast and something good came out of it.

• After the bad day, my evening was Zen. It was as if I had no recon at all.

• Be prepared for emotional releases when running this. It is a relatively small title but hits you hard. Flies like a butterfly and stings like a bee haha.

• But after that you do feel it was worth it.

EDIT: I also have a custom with Dynasty and Lineage so the recon also could be from them seeing that it is family related. But I had run this custom 2 days before running SE.

12 Likes

Hi Mr Ambasador @Lion can you ask @SaintSovereign to check for those like me who pre ordered in 2019 the file and so we did not receive in our downloads the new update. I send also to @RVconsultant @Malkuth @Fire

3 Likes

@Avengers68 - When Saint is not on the forum, he is usually working on something. I suspect it is Legacy of the Spartan.

But yeah will message him regarding those who pre-ordered The Elixir and haven’t yet received Sanguine The Elixir update.

4 Likes

I’m working on it now.

3 Likes

Give it about an hour and a half. Should be good to go.

6 Likes

@OmFlux
@Badboi
@Avengers68
@Jes1946

Has it been fixed?

3 Likes

Ok, well I think I got it.

not yet

where is it, below Elixir or below Sanguine ?

Well I am not allowed to put pictures but for me it is right above Regeneration. It says Sanguine: The Elixir ZP V2 All Files in the right hand column.

Yess I have it, thanks !

• Today morning when I woke up, there is a new and fresh sense of worthiness regarding all that I want. Whether it be physical healing or wealth, I deserve them and I can work for them.

• Had run Elixir before along with Regeneration and it was a rewarding journey. But this new Sanguine The Elixir is something else. It is diving into other wounds that had been hidden away. And clearing them out with surgical precision.

• Wasn’t planning to do this but I will run 1 cycle of SE + Regeneration + my new custom (RoH). See how this goes.

16 Likes

Yeah, its fixed for me, good work, thanks.

1 Like