Main Disc. Thread - Sanguine: The Elixir (Now Available!)

On SE be ready for this, Eeyores:

:blush:

4 Likes

I suppose that’s better than this

200w

5 Likes

What’s weird is that I see things like this often in either a video or article and yeah it helps but I can’t say I’m consistently happy

Have you received Sanguine: the Elixir ? I asked because I have a pre-order for Elixir

It just appeared in my downloads

3 Likes

So I think pre-order will be later

Saint can you quickly detail how this is different than Chosen From Within?

I know it’s obviously a different title, but for some reason I have a difficult time differentiating healing titles lol

1 Like

Thank you for the tag!

Couldnt be a better time

1 Like

@SaintSovereign still no Sanguine : The Elixir (it was pre order)

Omg this sounds Wonderful

Thank you Subliminalclub

1 Like

This sounds like a good basis to run before diving deep into Renaissance Man tbh.

2 Likes

Sounds like a brand new product :clap::ok_hand:

3 Likes

I guess this core will be soon also in the Q store :slight_smile:

1 Like

@SaintSovereign still no file in my downloads

1 Like

I was surprised to find it in my downloads. Did not remember buying it. I guess I bought it in Qv2 times :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dont forget…lol

1 Like

My bad, I am going to the corner of my room and will pour ashes on my head :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here, no files, its the preorder Elixir.

2 Likes

I really like the new angle of gratitude and happiness through the LBfH scripting, and also the negative energy transmutation part. What I usually see with people that are in negative spirals in their emotional life, is that they cannot get over the first hurdle of those negative emotions, and therefore never get the ball rolling. Very interested to see the reviews on this one :hear_no_evil:

13 Likes

Kinda hyped for the sanguine update.

1 Like