Main Disc. Thread - Sanguine: The Elixir (Now Available!)

I’m a little confused. If I purchased sanguine, this will show up in my downloads as an upgrade to that?

2 Likes

Yes. Probably by later tonight

1 Like

You receive this only if you purchased Sanguine, not if you purchased Exlixir correct? Or either

Either or. Possibly both

No, it’s an upgrade to The Elixir. Sanguine’s upgrade is different.

9 Likes

Added the note that this is an upgrade of The Elixir, rebranded under the Sanguine line. More information in this thread: Main Dev. Thread - Updates to Older Programs

5 Likes

My mistake. I misunderstood

Soon I will say “goodbye” to the deepest and most obsolete defensive mechanism in my psyche that is being internally negative towards people who have wronged me. That’s going to be truly liberating. It’s time to let go of all that crap. :blush: Thank you.

9 Likes

I’d like this as well.

Chosen helped me greatly in this regard but sometimes things are still overwhelming. Right now I’m under a great amount of stress, about to start a new cycle tomorrow and this title is very tempting.

I’d like to be enamored with life again, as I once did in my youth. When I felt invincible and anything was possible and the world was my oyster.

11 Likes

Is there any point to stacking this with the pre-existing ZP version of The Elixir? Or recon/overkill?

1 Like

I agree. I never realized how bad I was until someone at a job I used to have let it slip that my nickname there was “Eeyore”.

I get it that I will probably never experience happiness but I would settle for content

5 Likes

Definitely overkill.

6 Likes

I had the same exact nickname when on calls with customers.

2 Likes

Is the upgrade that will be done for Sanguine functionally the same? Or actually different from the Elixir upgrade?

1 Like

Life is unpredictable and has much more to offer than we will ever think.

Then it’s time to change this name to “Tigger” thanks to this little kitten (SE). :blush: I can imagine you jumping around with optimism some day soon so should you. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s easy to judge when we don’t know or disregard the struggles of other people.

Stay on your path, brother, and stay brave. You’ll get there.

5 Likes

Ironically that job was in a call center

1 Like

On SE be ready for this, Eeyores:

:blush:

4 Likes

I suppose that’s better than this

200w

5 Likes

What’s weird is that I see things like this often in either a video or article and yeah it helps but I can’t say I’m consistently happy