Main Disc. Thread - Sage Immortal ZP

Weirdly enough when i used some trick to ask my insight wich sub i should run next, it out of nowhere came with sage immortal. Its kind of weird as i dont have “1 year of experience with spiritual practises”, hell i dont even have close to that. That said, do yall reckon that even despite not really being on much of a spiritual path, this sub would still be worth it?

1 Like

Only if you trust your source of insight. Which Sage Immortal will help with from what I think I understand.

My experience so far with Sage Immortal (since January 4th, in a stack with Chosen/Mind’s Eye) is quite fascinating.

I’ve been looking into a specific path (past month/two) and I’ve been spending time finding resources related to it. After running Sage, things have just accelerated. Information just keeps popping out of nowhere when I least expect it, discovering websites and pages that are incredibly useful to me. It’s also provided me with pointers towards communities that are supportive of my practice - which is sweet! Some of this information I’ve found haven’t been discovered (or explored) by the communities I’m in as well, which is surprising since they’ve spent far longer studying this path. It’s also provided hints of possible detours I could take that would supplement it. And I’m only like what, 10 days in? Highly recommended so far.

14 Likes

I think I saw somewhere that Minds Eye ZP has some scripting to prevent negative imagery.
Does SageZP have anything new like this? @SaintSovereign

1 Like

Perhaps this is a manifestation of our discussion on Saint’s journal, @James, but I find it eery that @Grasping_infinity just liked this post as we’re talking about it.

2 Likes

You probably did see it:

2 Likes

Update 5: I attribute these things to use of Sage Immortal.

4 Likes

Since jan 20th i’ve been listening to sage zp every 5 days or so. so not even that much. but yesterday i listened to paragon in the morning. felt fine. then did some meditation in the afternoon. it was the first time in mediation that i could see with my eyes closed just as good as with my normal eyes. i (my spirit) was in a different place, but it felt like i was in a normal state of consciousness. so i didn’t see my bedroom, i was in some other plane. Seeing is almost like focusing a camera lens. this is definitely going to help with my goals. and paragon might be an interesting combo for sage. time will tell

3 Likes

Something like remote viewing? And also would you consider stacking Astral projection zp and sage zp when it’s out. Seems like you and malkuth are only ones who are deep into this. I seriously love your experiences, and theories. In future I really want your guidance in Astral projection and mediation stuffs

1 Like

I’m not sure. i need to learn about remote viewing more in my spare time. i have a book on it. I might consider using astral projection x and sage. but right now it’s not going to happen. just this morning i was in the 3 overtone of the 4th dimension (which is pretty low imo) and after some meditation i somehow managed to go all the way to the 6 dimension. I was told that I wasn’t even supposed to be there and i needed to stabilize and in the 5th first.

I think when the energies are functioning and correctly balanced, astral projection is natural a result of that. but if you have all these blockages and listen to a sub like astral projection x, if will make you astral project, but you’ll still have the blockages (which could be problematic). BUT I can’t say that for certain because I don’t know what is in the actual script.
But yeah i’ve wanted to use apx for my goals but every time its been a nightmare

2 Likes

Oh ! So we must prepare ourselves before listening to a sub like APX. ! Amazing, what if there will a script in APx zp to prepare our AP journey or its work of Alchemist ig

1 Like

for me i was already astral projecting before in listened to apx. Apx just made it much easier to actually do it. but yeah you must prepare. just the other day i was being told (in a classroom in the astrals) that “the overtone series adapts to how advanced the individual is”.
so if you can really feel a lot of unconditional love for all life then your probably going to the 9,10, or 11 overtone. but if your mischievous and negative, you may go to the 3rd or 4th (god forbid 1 and 2).
each dimension has 11 overtones. its just like music. and there are 12 dimensions. each completely different from one another. different laws govern it. for example what i’m learning, in this reality (3rd) everything uses logic. like everything. computers, airplanes, speakers (its because the sun produces male light). but the 4th dimension, the starts produce female light. which makes everything obey the laws of feeling and intention.

also, when you want to manifest something, from the 4th dimension upwards, it’s instantaneous. the 3rd dimension there is a bit of a time lag, but not everywhere else.
when you try to create anything (manifestation), you have 2 ways of doing it. a male way and a female way. the male way is polarized because it uses the brain and that’s a polarized instrument (left/right hemisphere). so the outcome will be good and bad.

this is something you can try when you astral project. in the astrals, just intend to manifest something using the traditional way (neville goddard style) aka aline your thoughts, feelings, emotions, and physical bodies and watch when something appears but its also not as perfect as you want it.

the female way with the heart will create with an entirely different way (which is much too complex to describe now) but the female doesn’t use logic. and the outcome will be good for all life everywhere.
also you can make things appear out of nothing (since you don’t use logic).

i should note that i’m still like a toddler in the 4th dimension. still have a lot to learn. but the 4th isn’t the end goal (like sooo many people think)

5 Likes

Could you elaborate on this or share some resources where we can learn more?

1 Like

Yea what are some of your source materials, man? What are your foundational books.

1 Like

if you watch the Earth Sky Heart workshop in its entirety, and do the exercises, that should be good.
Some books on the topic are:

and

I prefer this :slightly_smiling_face:. Explain more…
You mean manifesting through heart Chakra?? I mean living in your heart rather than in the brain.?
I once attained a Gaia Series about heart coherence and Manifestation

One more thing?! Neville’s is the male or female one? Because he does not use logic either. Living in the end and living your dreams now, visualisation these are done by physical brain and emotions both and the end results are always good. No matter what if done consistently

2 Likes

its a pretty deep topic. i’d just recommend watching the earth sky heart workshop.
we have two heart chakras. one for conditional love ("i love pizza, i love dogs, etc) and a lower heart chakra which is for unconditional love for all life everywhere. with no exception. a lot of yoga books miss this info and just mention the upper heart chakra. the lower one is directly linked to the physical heart. The physical heart is the key.
imagine you’re more like a little sphere and the sphere is in the physical brain. we (humanity) need to move to our heart. that is the power house and essentially where we came from.
before you had a brain, you had a heart.

i’m still learning, but the heart creates though images. it’s a pretty different way than the tradition think and grow rich way. its what Jesus and all those saints where actually doing. using the heart’s imagery and projecting it out into the merkaba (imaging sphere).

it’s heavy stuff

3 Likes

when you use the brain for creation. what ever you create will come to you logically.
But when you use the heart, there is no logic. You can have things appear out of nothing.

i haven’t actually done this but that’s what the masters are saying…

Can you show me a picture where the lower heart Chakra is located. Whenever I meditate I focus on upper heart chakra(idk about Lower one),so can you show the location of that lower Chakra??

1 Like

And basically your are saying that Neville’s manifestation technique is kinda male because to visualise and start believing logic is still required. Denying negative thoughts and consistently pursuing positive thoughts is indeed a part of logic because we wanna manifest positive not negative(see here comes the logic)

2 Likes