Main Disc. Thread - Sage Immortal ZP

Tried it for the first time today and didn’t feel anything either

2 Likes

With ZP, you may not feel anything while listening. The ZP Perceptual Shift begins to fade away eventually. Not to mention, much of Sage Immortal’s effects will occur when conducting whatever spiritual / mental practice you engage in, or will show up as manifestations involving knowledge.

13 Likes

I read someway that you said that zp effect sometimes sneak up on you so was wondering how long does it take for RICH ZP to ramp up the manifestation?

That depends on the person. For me, it was after a loop or two, but we have so many pathways to manifestation open that it was easy for this to occur.

4 Likes

If I get it right, SG is mostly for spiritual practice enhancement and accessing powerful, even hidden knowledge, right?
Alchemist is more the “baseline” sub that gets you going on your journey?

I suppose SG is somewhat light as a sub then?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign could you make a product that helps you just to be in the now? something that quites the monkey mind by releasing (let go) all the stuff and emotions that are on your mind. basically the same thing that meditation does.
I was able to achieve this state in the past with a stack of your products but unfortunately, I can’t remember what I combined back then.
In the end this is the ultimate state one can reach. I can highly recommend the book “the power of now” by Eckhard Tolle as a great introduction.

EGO ADSUM is the module based on being in the now.

Though I think the concept has been absorbed into ZP. (This is just my guess based off experience).

3 Likes

do you mean this directly in the ZP Primer? so in all titles?

I’ve seen a few mentions of quieting the mind as far as zp goes. So it seems to touch on that for sure. Somebody even mentioned that using PSZP their mind was completely quiet and they were fully in their body while going about their day.

2 Likes

I’m having a “wtf” moment as I type this, for I had the exact same thought while driving this morning.

3 Likes

Yes, and Everpresent.

Is Sage good for developing the practice of manifestation? This is as opposed to minds eye which is not in ZP format.

I’d run it in this stack: Chosen + Paragon + Sage + Ascension Chamber

1 Like

Guys how is Sage going? Anyone still running? Any feedback as of yet?

@Sage_Ninjistic @Phoermes @AlexanderGraves @infinite anyone else that’s running or has ran it.

2 Likes

A switched to Sage from Alchemist since it was upgraded to ZP. This is the sub in my stack that I have played the least, but a few observations:

The calmness is just unreal and I get random information relating to all areas of my life. When it comes to spirituality I am presented with a lot of new information, but I am also to be obsessed the basics of what I do.

8 Likes

I have not tested it yet as there are so many other titles :see_no_evil: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I switched to Limitless for a time, for my trade school :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds a lot like you achieved a higher vibration.

I der looking forward to run this one after the shadow work.

Its a pumped-up version of the Q+/Ultima+.

Still being flooded by vaults of knowledge: books and lectures on many different traditions, which keeps deviating my focus, not complaining though; just like the older version but faster. Deep realizations happening everyday, including ones about myself, others, and terrifying truths that I came across in the past but chose to bury and forget as well as new ones, as if its evolving with my current level.

Meditation is impeccable! I’m staying in meditative state for as long as I wish. Speaking of time, I find myself intensely motivated to drop things and meditate, wasteful things that is. Many activities have just lost their taste. My judgement is much better as well.

I did uncover some secret/lost knowledge, although its digital but nonetheless, the physical copies of some of these texts are valued in the thousands IF one could get their hands on. I’ve only found very few physical copies of them on ebay months ago in an almost unreadable condition with ancient handwriting. I got a long queue to work on them and try translate them but I’m determined to maintain my focus on one thing at a time.

Information and teachings also seem to stick better than before, although limitless might have a hand with this one. Its also easier to conjure up knowledge out of nowhere, I’d say some of the strangest and profound things given the appropriate moment. My awareness has also increased and I think its correlated to quieting the small-mind. I’d even wonder where is all of this coming out from while talking.

I’m also appreciating different things, little things that pass me by almost everyday that I take for granted or just miss. My eyes seem different as well, not the physical, but in perception. Time is non-existent, not like it ever did before but now is accompanied by a sense of tranquility and stability in that eternal Now. Another symptom of not taking the ego-consciousness seriously. Reality gets stranger with time.

With full certainty and without any doubt, there are more effects going on, some are subtle and building up and others I simply forget :smiley:

18 Likes

:pray:t6: :pray:t6: :pray:t6:

that’s wonderful.

how long have you been working with it now, @Phoermes?

1 Like

Since release, ZP and Q. Intensively focusing on it last month with the release of ZP, almost all day. Come to think of it, that month felt much more than it was

2 Likes