Main Disc. Thread: Sage Immortal (Core Also Available on Custom Store)

Would this mean that regardless if one uses the ultima or the Q, it’s still regarded as a major title?
Or would the ultima be considered a booster on its own if it’s only a single loop? @SaintSovereign asking as Sage immortal feels different in both formats to everything else.

3 Likes

@RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher I put in a ticket on Wednesday to get access to the Black Forum and still have yet to hear anything back

I’m still waiting for somebody to say that after 5 workdays have passed so Saint won’t make me stand in the corner when I relay these messages.

It should be visible in the support portal at least. If so, try to survive a few more days, okay?

2 Likes

Sure thing. Thank you

1 Like

I have noticed the last couple of days I feel really sensitive. Especially to negativity. It just drains me

3 Likes

The ultima is still a major title,not a booster.saint answered it before

4 Likes

with the meditations that i’m doing, i’ve found that i can (simply with intention) activate this unconditional love from my lower heart chakra. where i can love literally anyone/anything regardless of what they’ve done. its a whole different kind of love from the individual love you might feel for romantic partner or a pet or something specific. its all inclusive and more like a dial and not a switch. As of right now, it’s only possible via meditation for me (i can’t go walking down the street in this state yet).
I’ve also found that the nightmares has decreased the more i stick to a consistent listening schedule (knock on wood). but i’ve been getting some headaches so staying hydrated and healthy is especially important with these advanced subs.

4 Likes

Ahhhh I was thinking maybe I could keep Sage ultima as a booster and then instead of the Q, I’d add WANTED again to the stack :cry:

so i just posted this in another thread and wanted to post it here as well to hear the different opinions and/or any similar experiences;

Sage immortal has been so insightful for me, its been constantly guiding me towards what I should do to feel better by first giving me self realization and then guidance, first, it guided me to test out a different listening pattern with my custom, because of which I figured out that if I listen to my custom before gym then it boosts my strength instantly, while as if I listened after working out then it makes me recover much faster, after that it gave me a self-realization about me wanting to have a stable social circle that I vibe with and can hang out with whenever I can, and guided me to get Inner circle, which, in just 3-4 listens, has already improved my social situation so much that an hour barely passes by without someone texting or talking, and everyday I “randomly” meet people from the past who ask to hang out, then lastly (and recently), it started guiding me towards adding WANTED back in my stack, replacing Sage immortal, which is what I’ve been thinking about most of the day today.

To be honest, I feel that Sage immortal can be seen as a type of sub that can also be only used once in a while in order to get further guidance to know what to do next or the direction you should take.

10 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher @RVconsultant @SaintSovereign I have a ticket which is still pending, one week already, nobody is answering me. So I sent a second ticket, no news also

1 Like

Oops sorry, it is 5 days today (August 5) so let see :slight_smile:

Just remember the business hours.

What time did you do the ticket

I think they stop business hours at 6 monday - friday

so saturday and sunday don’t count as part of those days… and neither should the day you actually made the ticket especially if it was after 6 east coast time

You should get an answer tomorrow at the latest but they could be backed up with this new system and lots of tickets so might wanna give them till wednesday

3 Likes
2 Likes

Did you send the ticket via the support hub, or to me personally? I haven’t checked PMs in quite a few days because it’s supposed to be a ticket.

Tickets support

1 Like

We’re closer than we thought.

1 Like

I will give this much feedback before returning to my man-cave.

I bought the sub on July 27. By 2nd of August I was ordering a portable Nubian copper pyramid from Amazon along with shungite and soapstone harmonizers which should arrive in the next few weeks. By the 5th and then a few days later ordering rare crystals including a tektite known as Agni Manitite and a Noble Shungite, all for a tidy sum of money. So there has been strong motivation to return to aspects of my spirituality that I had put on hiatus for a while due to the fire and things that had happened in my life due to a bad living environment in the past several years. Specifically, Stark and RM combined with this one are pushing me towards my original fusion of science and spirituality which has always been my true calling, and yielding some fascinating information about a blueprint I had received from the ETs 7 years ago that is now making a lot more sense due to a document I located online which links the obscure phrases on that blueprint to the science of the pharaohs which I was unaware of when the blueprint was received.

That being said, this is only in the last 2 weeks of use so I don’t consider this a long enough time frame to make this a tangible assessment of the product. Synchronicity levels have risen though along with manifestations of online telepathy.

I think its also worthwhile to point out that the whole point of subs such as Stark and Emperor is to become more self reliant and unaffected by the opinions of others, and to be frank in reading the responses of people who had completely missed the point of what I was saying and got bent out of shape over it, I realized I couldn’t give a flying fuzz-knuckle about their posturing (or to be honest about the ticketing system). It has almost no impact on my personal goals or how I live my life from day to day. Similarly, my views on COVID19, climate change and various other topics of interest are considerably different to the mainstream point of view and put me in opposition to the monologue found on major news media sites, and in the past this would have depressed me, but instead my conviction and commitment to living my own truth makes me relish this fact as it shows I am thinking for myself and doing my own due diligence, both in these topics and in the crypto markets. Its refreshing to have no illusions about what I read online. I do think this is the majors finally kicking in with more force.

With that out of the way, back to work…

8 Likes

mee too mine ive sent mine august 4th i think theyre busy or something

1 Like

tell me when you receive an answer

1 Like

I took 3 months off from subliminal’s. I have been checking the forums out on and off then, yesterday I Saga Immortal. So, what I am planning on is to run R.I.C.H. and Sage Immortal.

3 Likes