Main Disc. Thread - Renaissance Man

@SaintSovereign @Fire What did you two put in Renaissance Man? I can’t stop getting shit done

7 Likes

You are helping the bot collect info I see :smiley:

I am getting more and more intelligent :wink:

1 Like

I do see a possibility for RM in my stack, as a replacement to QL instead of Khan. Holding off on any new subs until finishing DR, though.

That said, would like @SaintSovereign and @Fire’s opinion on where RM fits better.

1 Like

Yeah but this one really fill the spot i feel like with everything else it all comes together for this year for sure

1 Like

Rather unintended but I listened to a loop before going to the gym and I had my best workout in probably a year and a half. Feeling really good. Got home and Worked through playing to my bands second set list and was just having fun with it, walking around while playing. Always feeling like I knew where I was on the fretboard without having to look, without expending effort. I haven’t put it to the test with original creative output yet but hope to later today. I may settle into this one for the year.

6 Likes

What the hell did you put in this thing? It has jacked up my visualization. I am thinking less and “seeing” more, and soon as I think, the thought turns into a brief image. I feel like I have a new super power. I was leaving my car and heading towards to the door, then it hit me that I forgot something in the car, instantaneously I saw an image of the item on the front seat.

And just a few minutes ago, I walked up into the fridge and I could see what’s inside within my mind. Now, I am not saying that I can see through walls, but I can see through things based on memory imprints of how I left things.

I seem to be able to access visual modality of ?thinking? more fluidly as I please. I will have to say that I have been running Mind’s Eye Terminus in my custom along with Alchemist/DR st4 (and Paragon+RICH). But it has been 8 loops of RM since yesterday and its getting easier to form mental pictures.

This is a new breakthrough for me. And as I have been forming this message, I am constantly testing it on all sorts of things, its like when you keep moving your tongue into a missing tooth, can’t stop making visual images :smiley:

There’s much more for me to learn and master, but this is incredible (also noticing a change in linguistic style and an unfathomable desire to do arts)

22 Likes

I also feel body relaxing with every loop .
Muscle tension melting away .

3 Likes

difficult

I like it but here’s the thing

if titles like QL do what they should (and I’m sure they do), I gotta be able to create something like RM on my own through what I do how I think how I see and behave, etc.

That’s my hope and intent
esp since I’ve been listening to them for so long

still I hear this is very new scripting and unlike anything before

but yes, I hope that I can create the effect through my own power - esp with these 3 customs I currently have

sounds very interesting tho :smiley: (but I gotta stick with my stack for a year, I promised I will hahaha)

1 Like

Maybe a RM Ultima? xD

1 Like

Keep posting everyone. There might be some new tech in here.

1 Like

The experiences people have had so far sound fantastic. Hope they update Khan with this stuff soon :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes, definitely has Q+ or something of that fashion – it executes like Terminus in a far more balanced manner.

One loop and I’ve felt the focus of Stark, productivity, and work ethic of Emperor with the confidence of Ascension. My imagination has developed tremendously in just a few hours, I’m increasingly creative, I use both my left and right hand for everything now; my brain hemispheres are synced like never before, I can literally write and brush teeth with my left hand now.

Flow state like Quantum Limitless Stage 3, feeling very loving and relationships with others are instantly improving. People tend to gravitate towards me and I can draw them into my fantasies, there is an Aura of uniqueness surrounding me.

Overall another big upgrade from the previous tech. Empathy is also enhanced significantly and I sense and feel others on another level. I live within the music rather than regularly hearing it as well, seems way more intense and I hear and see with much more detail.

That + a hundred other things I’ve noticed after just one loop. Definitely not Q.

@SaintSovereign what’s in here?

16 Likes

GIMME GIMME GIMME

Noticed several aspects of what was in the sales page, and while not all of that is pleasant, its probably productive.

There was definitely some reconciliation yesterday, feeling sick of people (specific types of people) and a yearning for more friends in the local area who are into topics of self growth and not wannabe or actual gangstas, feeling sad for the world on being able to sense (in the sense of “visualise” but multi sensory) as a friend talked to me the hormonal/emotional contagion that is present in US politics, and present in other forms all over the world. Considering giving up on a friend who is too high maintenance and doesn’t listen and likes to type sentences the size of a standard novel running in to one another without periods in between. There was an aspect of self expression here though in the sense of a longing for my own tribe, something I’ve felt before but is stronger on this sub.

Positives too though, a strong sense of creativity which almost had me starting another creative writing project with the ideas popping through, also I get a strong desire to run the subliminal many times more than I ordinarily would to push it into the subconscious. Theres not as much resistance as there has been with, for example. PSITU. “The smoothest ride this side of the space time continuum”. I’ve also noticed the desire for learning new things increasing (applying myself to the problem of my phone having no near field communication hardware for example) as well as sensing some of the possibilities that are out there that I havent tapped yet.

4 Likes

tenor

@OmFlux Who is your avatar or profile picture?

@James it is me from a live gig in 2019.

3 Likes

Oh cool . What’s your band’s name and what do you play? I mean music style

I’d rather not completely dox myself but that band was a 90s grunge band with a handful of originals. Think Pearl Jam, Alice In Chains, Stone Temple Pilots. My present band is more 2000’s to present rock with a female singer. Happy to share in PM but I’m a little sensitive considering some of the things I’ve posted here that are kinda vulnerable.

4 Likes

@OmFlux PM sent